Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dating Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Gone Wrong (501 Views)

Online Dating Gone Wrong, This Guy Is Into Hookup So Shocking And Sad / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Dating Gone Wrong by Sonnobax15(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you be Mumu for full 90 minutes undecided

That girl don use you do cash out........in fact you just be like her cash App lipsrsealed

Chaiiii,see the kind people wey I dey share my prestigious masculinity with angry. Which kind low budget mentality be this angry

2 Likes

Re: Dating Gone Wrong by FvckAllMods: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Dear Bro, You lost the bet, you will end up loosing the girl very soon.

You go learn.
Re: Dating Gone Wrong by viceddy95(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Where una dy see mind take trust girlfriend like this dy surprise me oo

Bro count your losses and try pick up yourself together again,the fall of a man is not the end if only you have the hope and believe..everything go dy ok again……
Re: Dating Gone Wrong by Godada(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021

Op, what's the colour of your problem?

After dating her this long, you have known her character.

Well if you don't........now you know.

At least you will live and learn.
Re: Dating Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=FvckAllMods post=107160900

You go learn.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Club Hosting ,,, Come And Fuxx / Ghanaians Are The Best At Handling Racists / Who Else Is Going Through This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.