Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? (4275 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Got Pregnant Just Watching Wizkid Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by HICb: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
I'm 17, Likely to be a senior student and I just found out my girlfriend thinks she is expecting.
She is not taken a test yet but she is later on her period and it is intending to have a try out this week.
I'm unsure how to proceed if she is pregnant.
Can I Be Helped By You?
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Righteousness2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

See how little kids are messing up themselves up and down.

I begin to Imagine what the Future holds for the Coming Generations.

Parents do your Best to train your kids from the start in Godliness and in the Fear of GOD. The World has gone insane.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Stop trying to act like you're the Holiest here or you're better than him. You think your constant holier than thou mentality is what will make anyone want to listen to you? If you have nothing sensible to say to help him, remedy his situation and correct him so he'll do better next time, then kindly get the fúvk out. You're such a hypocrite. You'll be pretending as if you never had sex before you got married. Just try to deny it first.

Parents do your Best to train your kids from the start in Godliness and in the Fear of GOD. The World has gone insane
Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, had him when she was a teenager(not even up to 18 years), are you saying she was not properly trained or you were trained better than her?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by dannyspeejay(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol grin grin
The first nigga... though
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy
See small pikin wey suppose to dey battle with how to pass Waec wink

Well, konji is a respecter of no man cheesy. E no get age bracket.....In fact, before konji,age is just a number.....But I don dey talk am well well for here say make una dey wear paper bag during lashing.........It's very important and necessary........So as to avoid both STD and unwanted pregnancy....... Moreover,make una stop fornication....E no good for una health..

See as Righteousness2 don rush come here now Simply because say he don see who he wor use stone ground undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
If it can rise at that age,then it should be able to take responsibilities for his action.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by fboy24q(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sounds like a fake story grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Look! As long as you're having sex, then you need to know that there's lots of responsibilities involved. Everybody having sex knows this, no matter the age. Some people that don't get infected, get pregnant, etc are just lucky, that's not saying those that conceived early have bad luck o.
We have those that conceived early and they're doing fine; it's all about knowing you have responsibilities and how you handle them.
Sex before marriage is ONLY wrong according to religious laws, not that anyone will call police to arrest a 17 year old boy that had sex before marriage. As long as it was consensual, not below the legal age of consent and the individuals acknowledge the responsibilities involved, then I don't see the issue.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Godada(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021

Op, your English is not just terrible but laughable.

Like I advised before in another thread but with a similar matter:

Drop out of school. From your expression, it's obvious you need to spend more time out of school.

Preferably earning money to feed your girlfriend and the new baby. I suggest truck pushing.

Your excess energy should be creatively employed in pushing loads not pounding püssy.

Gather your family members, it's time to get yourself a wife. Infact you have been wifing her in secret. The food you both cooked in the dark has come to light.

Upgrade that girlfriend after all she be wife material. So you can keep screwing her without fear or favour

Rent a house, the baby should have a roof over its head.

Make more babies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by revived: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just hustle
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Beckysexy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmm 17

Nawa o

First go and do test before I know what to say.
But for now, all I'm gonna say is get ready for any shit that comes your way.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
OP, first of all, you have responsibilities to handle no matter how small or big it is, since you believe you're grown enough for sex.
Take your girl for tests to confirm if she's pregnant or not, since she's not yet sure of her current state. When you do the tests, then you'll find out what to do next.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by temitope27(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

See how little kids are messing up themselves up and down.

I begin to Imagine what the Future holds for the Coming Generations.

Parents Ensure to train your kids from the start in Godliness. The World has gone insane.
as if such things don't happen b4 mtweew
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na wa ooo sad sad
Children of this generation dey surprise me ooo. sad
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Jeon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:
I'm 17, Likely to be a senior student and I just found out my girlfriend thinks she is expecting pregnancy.
She is not taken a test yet but she is later on her period and it is intending to have a try out this week.
Can I Be Helped By You?

Just marry her.
By the way congratulations baba Adonis.
I hope you keep up fuvkin around.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations grin you are about the be a father cheesy
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
What you must do?

Ok. You must be ready to cater for your new family.
You must get a job.

You must not complain. For one who thinks hes old enough to do what the elders are doing, must be ready to handle the results that come with it.
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Pumpumking: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:
I'm 17, Likely to be a senior student and I just found out my girlfriend thinks she is expecting pregnancy.
Can I Be Helped By You?

angry
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo sad sad
Fati2001, you're not old enough to be using phrases like "Children of this generation'' just 'cause you want to sound mature online. OP is 17, you're probably older than him with 3/4 years tops. Stop flexing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Pumpumking: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:
Can I Be Helped By You?

brother, is she nigerian then she definalely lyin coz she wannto trap u..... they all ways try to trap person.
anyways how u sure she pregnant...did u pour inside sir?? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Pumpumking: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
What you must do?

Ok. You must be ready to cater for your new family.
You must get a job.

You must not complain. For one who thinks hes old enough to do what the elders are doing, must be ready to handle the results that come with it.

but why u advisin 17 yer old to get a job sir...are u ok in the head?
aint u sopose to be given hom better advise? STOPPPPPIT PLEASE!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
YOU SOPSE TO ADVISE HOIM TO DO DNA TEST FIRST.....NLOT TO ADMIT THE THING!!

OP i beg dont listin to her!! angry
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:
Can I Be Helped By You?

Who are you?
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

but why u advisin 17 yer old to get a job sir...are u ok in the head?
aint u sopose to be given hom better advise? STOPPPPPIT PLEASE!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

OP i beg dont listin to her!! angry

Who will help him take care of the pregnancy? Are you going to do that for him or what are you suggesting?

Ok. Give him your own advice.
Uchu.
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by CheedyJ(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
At 17, na only for picture & whitefim I dey see punnna but u my boy don chop so tey u score beta goal..anyways, as u don fast track ur adulthood , enjoy it in peace..
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Pumpumking: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo sad sad

^^^^^See children callin person children...u dont even hav mustache yet!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by dan9ice(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na your English go put you for trouble
No be the pregnancy
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by VlamesIffect(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Year 2004 pikin grin grin
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Qatar2022: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:
Can I Be Helped By You?
Now you know you're 17 idiot
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by jericco1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol.. 17 grin
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by HICb: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
and what is the problem with that
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin I'm happy 4 you bro
Re: I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? by TheWolfen(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kids having baby . nawa o

When I was 17 nah how to enter university dey my mind....

In fact where did u learn mummy and daddy play from sef? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. / Males Who Cook Are Suspicious: GAY!!!!!! / A 70 Year Old Man Snatches Girl 16 From Her Boy Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.