Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? (2731 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's good. Anyways Christ is all that matters,be radical for him.#radicalforjesus#
Me and Christ have our partnership which is personal but i want to be radical for u
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by PlayMaker14: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:

Zzor, when diz one start

Playmaker14, comrade... Zzor is now for Christ.
Her monthly visitor came very late this month hence the hormonal imbalance and little sign of insanity.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Jman06(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just go on and dump her assz if you no longer love her. Stop feeling guilty about it because if that girl wants to dump you ehn, she'll do it fast with so much coldness that you'll start asking yourself if she was the same girl you knew.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
See a shrink,you are the problem. Another good and deserving man will find her.Give your life to Christ, he's coming soon.#radicalforjesus#
You, u just dey preach since morning. I know what your type is capable of behind closed doors
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jman06:
Just go on and dump her assz if you no longer love her. Stop feeling guilty about it because if that girl wants to dump you ehn, she'll do it fast with so much coldness that you'll start asking yourself if she was the same girl you knew.
This is a bad advice consider if is your sister, or of is you, don't be a mofo you little boy
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Davash222:
Firstly, there's no good girl in Nigeria.

Secondly, Do unto others before they do unto you.

Lastly, stay away from Nigerian girls!

Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Jman06(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
AmancalledGod:
This is a bad advice consider if is your sister, or of is you, don't be a mofo you little boy
Stop being unfortunate, you dunderhead! Do you also advise girls to stay in a relationship when they no longer love the guy

Only a guy with low self esteem will allow himself to get guilt tripped into staying in a relationship with a girl out of pity.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jman06:
Stop being unfortunate, you dunderhead! Do you also advise girls to stay in a relationship when they no longer love the guy

Only a guy with low self esteem will allow himself to get guilt tripped into staying in a relationship with a girl out of pity.
You are very mad why must it be now, you wanna break up with her after enjoying her honey coochie who do you wanna leave her for, why didn't you break up when you guy's started the relationship newly. Mofos
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Hayee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Men know what they want in deed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Jman06(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
AmancalledGod:
You are very mad why must it be now, you wanna break up with her after enjoying her honey coochie who do you wanna leave her for, why didn't you break up when you guy's started the relationship newly. Mofos
F000lish thing trying hard to sound woke even when his lack of intelligence is very glaring for everybody to see.

Ediot, sex is enjoyed by both parties in a sexual relationship. That same lady can never date a guy who is impotent! That should tell you that she too wanted the sex and not like she was doing the guy a favour.

Why am I even bothering to school a brain dead somebody like you. Just Gtfo of my mention until you have done a proper brain resetting surgery. Maybe then we can argue.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Getdabag: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's good. Anyways Christ is all that matters,be radical for him.#radicalforjesus#
thought your a satanist
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jman06:
F000lish thing trying hard to sound woke even when his lack of intelligence is very glaring for everybody to see.

Ediot, sex is enjoyed by both parties in a sexual relationship. That same lady can never date a guy who is impotent! That should tell you that she too wanted the sex and not like she was doing the guy a favour.

Why am I even bothering to school a brain dead somebody like you. Just Gtfo of my mention until you have done a proper brain resetting surgery. Maybe then we can argue.
You are very stupid go and tell that to your unforsaken Father
Idiot...i don't blame you, i blame the so called good girl dating a very foolish human being like you.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Jman06(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
You are very stupid go and tell that to your unforsaken Father
Idiot...i don't blame you, i blame the so called good girl dating a very foolish human being like you.
Mtcheeeeeew!!!!
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jman06:
Mtcheeeeeew!!!!
Thunder fire your generations
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Jman06(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Thunder fire your generations
Coming from an ediot whose present and future generations are cursed with calamity and foolishness! So shall you and your present and future generations continue living calamitous lives full of misery and foolishness... Amen!
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jman06:
Coming from an ediot whose present and future generations are cursed with calamity and foolishness! So shall you and your present and future generations continue living calamitous lives full of misery and foolishness... Amen!
Lols grin
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Haylel: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
tnerro1:
The feelings ,no longer the same
The intimacy ,no longer feels the same
The joy of being with her no longer the same
Yes she is beautiful, but it no longer moves you.

So how do you tell her you want to move on without hurting her or feeling guilty for breaking up with such a good girl embarassed cry

This life no balance at-all
MANAGING EXPECTATIONS
I've rolled with a lot, hawties and shawties and no heart have I shattered in a million pieces.
For this one, ain't there nothing you can do, you'd leave her and let her dance to the tune of a shattering heart.

The next girl you gun for, learn to manage your expectations and hers. If she's for the sheets, stay away from emotional investments and set a clear red line. You're taken, she'd have to settle for something else. If she ain't good, she skoots. If she's all down, you shoot.

If you lose interest easily, keep your commitment on da highest deck of the shelf. If she's stood the test of time and you're still standing strong, with her, you wouldn't go wrong.

Fare well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by makavellidon: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes I'm mad for Christ because he has taken over me,how about you?come and enjoy a Christlike life and experience true change. Come and be radical for Jesus. #radicalforjesus#
ogbeni e be like say you no get work. You better go and look for broom and go n start sweeping the main road. Must you preach gospel in ds place
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by makavellidon: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
na you the guy want leave the remaining for
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by MikeofKd(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ogbeni OP, as a retired Yoruba demon I would advice , breaking a good girls heart ain't that hard, first off shower her with love and affection make her fall in love the deepest way ,make her obsess about you ,give her all the attention buy her gifts and show her off, after she don fall very well ,start your madness
Stop picking her calls
Ignore her messages and reply only once in a while
Get anoda girl ,show d girl off
Say something mean to her and cut her off
Lets her cry ties of blood .
Stay wicked my gee these bitches deserve it.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by debbydams(f): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
tnerro1:
The feelings ,no longer the same
The intimacy ,no longer feels the same
The joy of being with her no longer the same
Yes she is beautiful, but it no longer moves you.

So how do you tell her you want to move on without hurting her or feeling guilty for breaking up with such a good girl embarassed cry

This life no balance at-all
hmmmm
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by JOACHINpedro: 4:34am On Nov 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
If the good girl has money..

I can help you..
We are all leaches cry
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by muheeb01(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
This is not necessary brother
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by AmancalledGod: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2021
makavellidon:
na you the guy want leave the remaining for
I reject am bro
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by makavellidon: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2021
AmancalledGod:
I reject am bro
the guy said she is a very good lady, bro u can try it
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by makavellidon: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2021
MikeofKd:
Ogbeni OP, as a retired Yoruba demon I would advice , breaking a good girls heart ain't that hard, first off shower her with love and affection make her fall in love the deepest way ,make her obsess about you ,give her all the attention buy her gifts and show her off, after she don fall very well ,start your madness
Stop picking her calls
true talk
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2021
When all is said and done, the heart want what it want. Don't keep wasting her time mapping out strategies for the break up. Do it and let her heal on time. Wasting her time knowing you are already out is just pure evil.
For you, be sure you really want to let her go because for some of us, once we move, we never look back.
Re: How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Damn! You are cold!
MikeofKd:
Stop picking her calls

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / ‘if To Say Na Guy’ – Reactions As Nigerian Lady Pranks Army Officer In Public / Your Parents Oppose Your Engagement ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.