Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders (772 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Your Thoughts Pls / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Meektunz: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
First of all I'll like to appreciate God for nairaland, many of you won't know how seeking for advice from this forum has helped us countlessly. Please guys I need your sincere advice on what I'm about to share with you all.

I met my wife in January 2016 and we started dating, during the time of dating I've been a very busy person that hardly have time for her. In no time she got pregnant for me and I hurriedly married her around June same year, she gave birth to a baby boy in 2017. And then gave birth to the second baby in December 2020. But the problem is this, ever since she gave birth to the first child, I've always known that he isn't my child and till date it is still bothering me, people who have passed through this know how turturing it is, sleeping and waking up everyday knowing fully well that a child is not yours. I'm planning on doing a DNA test soonest but i know it is just a waste of money because I'm 85% sure he isn't my blood. He doesn't look like me, he possess some traits that are not in me nor the mother. I have no doubt in the second child. But one thing I know for sure is that she loves me so much that she can do anything in this life just to see me happy, she can do anything just for me, she fair and very beautiful infact anytime I'm walking with her you will see men looking atbher anyhow regardless of the fact that she is walking with her husband. But this child issue is always torturing me no matter how I try to forget it. People especially women tend to see men as wicked when a man ends a marriage after finding out the paternity of a child but my question is, when she was busy sleeping with men up and down, didn't she think of pregnancy? Then why will a man continue to cater for a child when his father is still alive and probably doing financially better than me?

Pls I really need an advice on what to do...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,why you dey claim say your wife love you, whereas she still dey hide the true paternity of her son away from you? undecided. True love knows no secrets,talk more of hard secrets like this wey fit plunge guyman into a total state of depression and relegation undecided

Well, op,I go like to advise you to still go ahead with your plan of doing the DNA test... Because e go so much better say you get exhibit for hand than mere assumptions.....

Las las,that kid doesn't deserve the torture, because it isn't his fault that he's being the victim of all these wahala.......

Na my advice to you be this, op..........Any ways, everything wey go dey under my roof must go for DNA test, even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by slawormiir: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Sorry niggar....it is what it is

Record has it that the first child in most family doesn't belong to the husband
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ti e ba e.

#yoruba proverb
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by nairalander2020(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Am not married

But I came to learn from our own elders.
cheesy
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nonexisting1: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
nairalander2020:
Am not married

But I came to learn from our own elders.
cheesy
There is no need for elders on this one, it's very clear. Brother, go for DNA test to confirm your fears. If your fears are confirmed, send the child to his father to cater for. After that, to forgive or not to forgive your wife is your prerogative. God forgives, I don't and because of my fear and respect for God, I leave that right exclusively for him. If a woman loves her husband and wants his happiness, she will not open her legs, moan at the hard dick thrust of another man and come back to impose a bastard child on husband.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Born2winKingOG: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Meektunz:
First of all I'll like to appreciate God for nairaland, many of you won't know how seeking for advice from this forum has helped us countlessly. Please guys I need your sincere advice on what I'm about to share with you all.

I met my wife in January 2016 and we started dating, during the time of dating I've been a very busy person that hardly have time for her. In no time she got pregnant for me and I hurriedly married her around June same year, she gave birth to a baby boy in 2017. And then gave birth to the second baby in December 2020. But the problem is this, ever since she gave birth to the first child, I've always known that he isn't my child and till date it is still bothering me, people who have passed through this know how turturing it is, sleeping and waking up everyday knowing fully well that a child is not yours. I'm planning on doing a DNA test soonest but i know it is just a waste of money because I'm 85% sure he isn't my blood. He doesn't look like me, he possess some traits that are not in me nor the mother. I have no doubt in the second child. But one thing I know for sure is that she loves me so much that she can do anything in this life just to see me happy, she can do anything just for me, she fair and very beautiful infact anytime I'm walking with her you will see men looking atbher anyhow regardless of the fact that she is walking with her husband. But this child issue is always torturing me no matter how I try to forget it. People especially women tend to see men as wicked when a man ends a marriage after finding out the paternity of a child but my question is, when she was busy sleeping with men up and down, didn't she think of pregnancy? Then why will a man continue to cater for a child when his father is still alive and probably doing financially better than me?

attention seeking mofoeee

we don't believe youuuuuuuuuu
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by AfroKnight: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Suspicion is not enough. Do the test. It will cost you money but you will get answers. I’d suggest doing it for the two children. The one you think is yours may not be yours.

Or both could be yours.

Don’t let doubt, anxiety and uncertainty continue to rob you of peace of mind.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Meektunz: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
AfroKnight:
Suspicion is not enough. Do the test. It will cost you money but you will get answers. I’d suggest doing it for the two children. The one you think is yours may not be yours.

Or both could be yours.

Don’t let doubt, anxiety and uncertainty continue to rob you of peace of mind.
Bro, truly you've spoken well, I swear I can't go good one hour without thinking of this issue. That's how it has been for over 3years now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Meektunz: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,why you dey claim say your wife love you, whereas she still dey hide the true paternity of her son away from you? undecided. True love knows no secrets,talk more of hard secrets like this wey fit plunge guyman into a total state of depression and relegation undecided

Well, op,I go like to advise you to still go ahead with your plan of doing the DNA test... Because e go so much better say you get exhibit for hand than mere assumptions.....

Las las,that kid doesn't deserve the torture, because it isn't his fault that he's being the victim of all these wahala.......

Na my advice to you be this, op..........Any ways, everything wey go dey under my roof must go for DNA test, even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception at all undecided
Trully your advice is legit.... I just want exibit at hand but I'm sure he isn't my child.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
The future is DNA tongue
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Truvelisback(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Find out now! Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Meektunz: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Find out now! Tomorrow may be too late.
sincerely I'm trying my best to make it soon bro.... I've been living in depression.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
The future is DNA test.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 30, 2021
The Future is Female DNA Test

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by AfroKnight: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Meektunz:
Bro, truly you've spoken well, I swear I can't go good one hour without thinking of this issue. That's how it has been for over 3years now.

3 years of thinking! Bro it’s not healthy to go on like this. You’re strong that’s why you’ve not broken down mentally.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Youngpo413: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Another paid thread to bash women....now now e go reach frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Ti e ba e.

#yoruba proverb

Yoruba proverb kee you there grin
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Meektunz:
People especially women tend to see men as wicked when a man ends a marriage after finding out the paternity of a child but my question is, when she was busy sleeping with men up and down, didn't she think of pregnancy? Then why will a man continue to cater for a child when his father is still alive and probably doing financially better than me?

I am not entirely sure why you created this thread when you already know what you ought to do since you are happy in your relationship as it is. undecided

As for the questions in bold, why not direct them at your wife who you believe chested on you and burdened you with a child that is not yours? undecided

Let me guess, you are afraid that if you let her go, there are other men out there who will take her and you want to possess her instead? undecided
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2021
If the kid is indeed not yours and she hasn't come clean to you by now after four years (and is still passing him off as yours, which is uber deceitful), she obviously won't. For your own peace of mind, get the DNA test done, then confront her about it.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Oglock(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by Meektunz: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
If the kid is indeed not yours and she hasn't come clean to you by now after four years (and is still passing him off as yours, which is uber deceitful), she obviously won't. For your own peace of mind, get the DNA test done, then confront her about it.
True sir, Do you know the funny part? There was a time she asked if I still have doubt about the paternity of this child and I told her No just for peace to reign. She asked that question because there was a time we had an issue and I told her that I'm not even sure I'm the father of the child. Sincerely once the DNA test confirms my doubt. I'm ending the marriage immediately. The child in question even has one deep voice that neither me nor the mother has.
Re: Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders by arthurwillia(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Carry your cross or do dna
Don’t come here and be doing like mufu

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Celebrate Christmas? / Man Reject His Girlfriend Proposal / Wish My Daughter Happy Birthday My Dear Nairaland Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.