Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3372 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Arrogantbro(m): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Give him s*x before marriage. Shikina undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Shehu30: 2:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Sorry about your ordeal, being older doesn't warrant wisdom it's a different ball game,he doesn't deserve you move on, you will meet a better man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
yesterday he said he wanted to see this weekend, i reminded him we should go out to do something as i don't want to visit his house, he got angry again, has not talked to me since yesterday. i tried to text him this morning, he never replied. do i deserve this treatment? like he's doing me a favor when it's not so. if i marry him, he becomes a citizen. a refugee. divorced from Nigeria. he told me he applied for pr since two yrs ago, he hasn't gotten it, said they're telling him they will send it since he applied. idk how long it takes to get pr but i never looked down on his status. he's 44, more than 10 yrs older than me. actually told me he was 42 on the website but later said he's 44. really, i thought older men are more mature and nicer, i was mistaken. i miss him already. but i won't contact him again. really sad and depressed it had to end this way.
You are directing that question in bold at the wrong people. It should be your deciding for you whether you deserve all he does to you. undecided

If you must date this man, then maybe you have no choice but to continue tolerating his responses to that which concerns you. You alone can decide when and if you have had enough. undecided
Re: . by chiommy123(f): 3:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Better move on. That guy doesn't even deserve you. Where is it written that women must visit men

2 Likes

Re: . by after7: 3:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Please, for sake if sanity, move on. He doesn't deserve you as he is toying with your emotions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by juniorstar(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i've been dating this man since July. we met on a dating site. everything was fine at first. he treated me well, opened doors, always calling me beautiful, lots of pet names. thought i found the man for me. on the downside, he's in some debt, is often broke. bc of this lack of money at times, he would ask me to spend time at his house to avoid going out to spend. i didn't mind. i've gone to his house to cook for him, bought foodstuffs for him, given him money several times, taken him out some weeks ago and footed the $150 we spent on eating ( he didn't contribute a dime ). i've helped him in other ways: if not for me his landlord would've increased his rent, advised him on some issues, given him things here and there, when he needed money for gas three weeks ago i sent him an etransfer right away, taught him how to cook. before he met me he always ate out, hadn't cooked in 8 yrs. i spent hours on the phone with him one afternoon teaching him how to make stews and other stuff. other times i cooked for him, he always complimented my cooking. how much nicer could i have been to this man? is this what i get for being good to a man?

last week i told him i don't want to get intimate (sex) before marriage, that to avoid further temptation we could go out more, go on dates, rather than always going to his place. anytime i'm at his house he wants to makeout heavily and do other stuff. i lost my virginity at almost 30 due to no fault of my own. my plan was always to keep myself for marriage. he knows my story and i've told him i still want to wait for marriage, that has always been my plan for myself. i know he's not too buoyant financially but he knows i'm understand, not picky either- i've told him we can go to the movies only ( really costs no more than $30 for two people ), i will assist with pay. we've gone to the park before to spend time, gone on walks. at my age i deserve better treatment but I've been accommodating to him, never complained. i told him last week to avoid temptation i would rather us go out more than go to his house. he got angry, said to give him back the chain he gave me the first time we met (he was wearing a cross chain, i told him i liked it, he gave it to me) after chatting on the dating site, suddenly said maybe we should only be friends. mind you, 30mins earlier he was telling me he loved me so much, pet names galore. he didn't talk to me for two days. i texted him after the two days, we got talking again like nothing happened, him telling me he loves me as usual, never apologized for asking me to return the chain he gave me. anytime we have misunderstandings he refuses to see my perspective, very stubborn, never hears me, won't contact me unless i contact him.

yesterday he said he wanted to see this weekend, i reminded him we should go out to do something as i don't want to visit his house, he got angry again, has not talked to me since yesterday. i tried to text him this morning, he never replied. do i deserve this treatment? like he's doing me a favor when it's not so. he's a refugee. divorced from Nigeria. if i marry him, he becomes a citizen. he told me he applied for pr since two yrs ago, he hasn't gotten it, said they're telling him they will send it since he applied. idk how long it takes to get pr but i never looked down on his status. he's 44, more than 10 yrs older than me. actually told me he was 42 on the website but later said he's 44. really, i thought older men are more mature and nicer, i was mistaken. i miss him already. but i won't contact him again. really sad and depressed it had to end this way.
What's your nationality? Dont worry he will come back..just be calm!! But as always your emotions wont make you see the end.
Re: . by EmzyT: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: . by Bola146(f): 4:36am On Oct 30, 2021
He said you should be friends for now, simple!

I don't think the man get sense, he only want to use and dump you. Be wise and use your senses, is he not working? Why always angry? What caused the divorced? Did you confirm that is actually truth or he wants to use you for paper sake This man is fake if you ask me, concentrate on your life and future, let him be friends no intimacy please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ojuu4u(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i've been dating this man since July. we met on a dating site. everything was fine at first. he treated me well, opened doors, always calling me beautiful, lots of pet names. thought i found the man for me. on the downside, he's in some debt, is often broke. bc of this lack of money at times, he would ask me to spend time at his house to avoid going out to spend. i didn't mind. i've gone to his house to cook for him, bought foodstuffs for him, given him money several times, taken him out some weeks ago and footed the $150 we spent on eating ( he didn't contribute a dime ). i've helped him in other ways: if not for me his landlord would've increased his rent, advised him on some issues, given him things here and there, when he needed money for gas three weeks ago i sent him an etransfer right away, taught him how to cook. before he met me he always ate out, hadn't cooked in 8 yrs. i spent hours on the phone with him one afternoon teaching him how to make stews and other stuff. other times i cooked for him, he always complimented my cooking. how much nicer could i have been to this man? is this what i get for being good to a man?

last week i told him i don't want to get intimate (sex) before marriage, that to avoid further temptation we could go out more, go on dates, rather than always going to his place. anytime i'm at his house he wants to makeout heavily and do other stuff. i lost my virginity at almost 30 due to no fault of my own. my plan was always to keep myself for marriage. he knows my story and i've told him i still want to wait for marriage, that has always been my plan for myself. i know he's not too buoyant financially but he knows i'm understand, not picky either- i've told him we can go to the movies only ( really costs no more than $30 for two people ), i will assist with pay. we've gone to the park before to spend time, gone on walks. at my age i deserve better treatment but I've been accommodating to him, never complained. i told him last week to avoid temptation i would rather us go out more than go to his house. he got angry, said to give him back the chain he gave me the first time we met (he was wearing a cross chain, i told him i liked it, he gave it to me) after chatting on the dating site, suddenly said maybe we should only be friends. mind you, 30mins earlier he was telling me he loved me so much, pet names galore. he didn't talk to me for two days. i texted him after the two days, we got talking again like nothing happened, him telling me he loves me as usual, never apologized for asking me to return the chain he gave me. anytime we have misunderstandings he refuses to see my perspective, very stubborn, never hears me, won't contact me unless i contact him.

yesterday he said he wanted to see this weekend, i reminded him we should go out to do something as i don't want to visit his house, he got angry again, has not talked to me since yesterday. i tried to text him this morning, he never replied. do i deserve this treatment? like he's doing me a favor when it's not so. he's a refugee. divorced from Nigeria. if i marry him, he becomes a citizen. he told me he applied for pr since two yrs ago, he hasn't gotten it, said they're telling him they will send it since he applied. idk how long it takes to get pr but i never looked down on his status. he's 44, more than 10 yrs older than me. actually told me he was 42 on the website but later said he's 44. really, i thought older men are more mature and nicer, i was mistaken. i miss him already. but i won't contact him again. really sad and depressed it had to end this way.

The story seems to be a Cooked up."

Meanwhile, if u re a citizen for a real, you should have shown him how to catch fish instead of how to eat, .......but wait o, I think nairalanders guys claim that it's only in naija that girls will not spend a dime if they go out on date with guys? Why are u reluctant to be like other ladies in obodo oyinbo?
Re: . by Oksman(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:

Sorry about the stress he made you go through. But first always know that the first impression, is always the correct one. He lied about his age, you found out he lied, he told you he is divorced; I guess you also believed him. How sure are you that he is truly divorced? Finding out the truth about his real marital status is important in unraveling this puzzle. What was/where the reason(s) for the break up. At your age, I understand how difficult it is for you to build up expectations; having defined your position (no sex for now) in this affair, only for him to dash your hope. He is not patient enough or less concerned to appreciate the psycho trauma you underwent, or rather still undergoing since you lost your virginity. At this point, it would be difficult to dissect this guy's emotional connection to you. For a divorcee, the fear or the consequences of what happened in his last marriage may be the recurring decimal here. You should also understand that this man is emotionally "baked" hence his behavioral swings. He may or maybe be pretending to love you,(don't know) but one thing is sure in all this drama, it is targeted at breaking down the barrier of chastity you have built around yourself. The choice is yours to either stand firm, or give up your long standing principle of NO to premarital sex. Whichever way, always have in mind that love is a dangerous game and so, be careful.

1 Like

Re: . by Ahmed0336(m): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Shine your eyes. That man will just use then dump you.

How sure are you that he is even divorced?
Re: . by DhanBaba(m): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Are you sure he doesn't want to use you in getting his aims

Have you verified,he is a divorced fellow
He acted the way he acted because he knows you are deeply in love ...

Email me..i have some questions that might seems personal, if you won't mind
Re: . by Exkandayee(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2021
I don't believe this story,is fake,and hanty you said Lost your Virginia at 30 abi ,that means you don dey clock 30 something or 40,cheiii... you better get pregnant now before is too late, just make out with the guy,both of are old,so enjoy your self,,,if want younger guy I'm here, my dick is big nor Small,but I promise you when I thrust you, you remember the name of your ancestors...

1 Like

Re: . by Hed0nist: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2021
He hasn't gotten PR and he is treating you like this. What will happen when he gets it?

Use your head. Apart from companionship and the feeling of having a "man", what else do you gain from being with him?
Re: . by GOFRONT(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Men be trying so hard to deceive Ladies into sex from 1623BC.

The Man's only target is have a taste from this lady's foreign Honeypot.

......And to think their relationship started off from Tinder......Tinder, A land of Collosal Promiscuity.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
The FTC on this thread na full time werey cheesy

Well, op,with all due respect,that man doesn't truly love you... Because if he truly does, waiting till marriage before being intimate wouldn't be a Problem......

But mark my word,marry him first and see how he'll drastically change for the worst as soon as he becomes a citizen.

1 Like

Re: . by Godada(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2021

From your own point of view, I think you have done more than enough for the guy.

What I honestly think here is that you are inadvertently creating a problem you cannot deal in the future.

That guy is simply a liability.

So what are you doing exactly with this guy?

1 Like

Re: . by Saskay44: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2021
U better leave the warey b4 it's late
Re: . by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Wow, so sad that some men dnt value what they have until they lose it completely. Dnt blame him much, maybe his villiage people behid this. Any in case u stil needs love, am here for u, young,fresh and single.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2021
I always believe it's easier to find true love abroad...so fake love dey that side too?
Re: . by sunshineV(f): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2021
its after u marry this man you will know his true colour. he will use and dump u for good
Re: . by 22o62021: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2021
You are desperate

Give yourself a value
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2021
angry
Re: . by brosom(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by MarketDispatch: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i've been dating this man since July. we met on a dating site called Match. everything was fine at first. d and depressed it had to end this way.

You are dating a "Fineboy"... American version.

Fine boys....men who dress to taste, go after working class ladies only and suck them dry with different billings ( always indebt, money to start business, etc etc etc) with promise of love and marriage.

You don't have any money or benefits to offer again. You are dumped and onto the next working class lady.
Re: . by realtalk19: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i've been dating this man since July. we met on a dating site called Match. everything was fine at first. he treated me well, opened doors, always calling me beautiful, lots of pet names. thought i found the man for me. on the downside, he's in some debt, is often broke. bc of this lack of money at times, he would ask me to spend time at his house to avoid going out to spend. i didn't mind. i've gone to his house to cook for him, bought foodstuffs for him, given him money several times, taken him out some weeks ago and footed the $150 we spent on eating ( he didn't contribute a dime ). i've helped him in other ways: if not for me his landlord would've increased his rent, advised him on some issues, given him things here and there, when he needed money for gas three weeks ago i sent him an etransfer right away, taught him how to cook. before he met me he always ate out, hadn't cooked in 8 yrs. i spent hours on the phone with him one afternoon teaching him how to make stews and other stuff. other times i cooked for him, he always complimented my cooking. how much nicer could i have been to this man? is this what i get for being good to a man?

He needs you for papers. He acts desperate and proud. He may not be divorced. He is not responsible. you deserve a better man.

Move on ,it's better and safer for you. You will be fine.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Can't you read between the lines? He doesn't love you. He just wants to sleep with you and dump you. So is your brain and free him.

You gave out too much of yourself and he taking advantage of that because
he has seen that you love him so much.

He's going to come back when he doesn't see your call but be warned, don't let your emotions override your reasoning. Do no accept him back!. The only thing he's coming back for is sex and don't even make the mistake of ever going to his house because this time he'll rape you.

A man who truly loves you will not dump you because of sex.hes an irresponsible play boy, guy-man. That's why he couldn't maintain his previous marriage.

What do you even want with a divorcee by the way?

Block him on every means he can reach you.
Re: . by sajmark(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i've been dating this man since July. we met on a dating site called Match. everything was fine at first. he treated me well, opened doors, always calling me beautiful, lots of pet names. thought i found the man for me. on the downside, he's in some debt, is often broke. bc of this lack of money at times, he would ask me to spend time at his house to avoid going out to spend. i didn't mind. i've gone to his house to cook for him, bought foodstuffs for him, given him money several times, taken him out some weeks ago and footed the $150 we spent on eating ( he didn't contribute a dime ). i've helped him in other ways: if not for me his landlord would've increased his rent, advised him on some issues, given him things here and there, when he needed money for gas three weeks ago i sent him an etransfer right away, taught him how to cook. before he met me he always ate out, hadn't cooked in 8 yrs. i spent hours on the phone with him one afternoon teaching him how to make stews and other stuff. other times i cooked for him, he always complimented my cooking. how much nicer could i have been to this man? is this what i get for being good to a man?

You've lost your virginity already, what has been fụçƙed cannot be unfụçƙed.
I'll advise you have sex with him preferably once, no matter how you keep yourself and abstain from sex before marriage as long as your husband doesn't see blood on the first night its still the same thing.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2021
My sister something fishy
Re: . by Olachase(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
You lost your virginity already, what advice did you need from us again...
My two ex girlfriend came up with this stuff of ( marriage before sex) imagine hoo girls way dem take shawamar and one bottle of smirnoff dis-virgin.. Some lady think say we guys na mumu grin grin grin
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
You started by listing how you helped him...

You ended by saying the things he did to you, you aren't comfortable with..When you connect the two, it is eqaul to guilt tripping.. lipsrsealed

This one you are sending gas money, no reach...Na manage you dey manage him because money no dey. cheesy

If that guy is cash loaded and live in a luxurious apartment, the story would have been a different story...You will always want to visit and spend time. lipsrsealed

A man loses taste when SAPA use am do tooth pick...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice / I Gave Him N350k To Satisfy Me In Bed, He Only Went For 5 Rounds Instead Of 20 / I Need A Rebound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.