Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3380 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gadafii: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Waiting for learned elders to comment
Re: . by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
This equation is grossly imbalance not that it usually is but it skews over too much on you.

I suppose you already know that continuing in this relationship will put your whole being at jeopardy.

Do what is honourable for thyself.

Much love.
Xoxo
Re: . by care4you: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
when I saw that the amounts was in dollars,

it became clear to me that you are just a cheap attention seeker!

Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: . by Eyinju112(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anty are you that ugly
Maybe you don’t have other guys disturbing you, he’s seen you can’t get a man at your age... you’re 30 and still keeping virginity, for who
A divorced man
Here in Nigeria once you exceed 25 without getting married you don turn bad market
You better stop this child play and open legs
You think you’re still young
Re: . by eniolorunfe: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you plan on getting married to this guy?

If so, then I think that’s what both of you should be working towards because you’re not kids any longer or how long do you want him to wait?

If you don’t plan on getting married to him, then I would say you should just move on rather than waste each other’s time.

I feel most of the issues you raised here would be resolved if you guys get married (and pull your resources together / compliment each other), but what do I know?
Re: . by Neptunium(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

Why the angry face? Are you indirectly promoting fornication? shocked angry
Re: . by AfroKnight: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palema007:
Why the angry face? Are you indirectly promoting fornication? shocked :>(

Palemaaaaaaaa cheesy grin my G.

Come to zaddy, let Zaddy hug you baby girl.

Ah ahn, where have you been?

Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dear Op, kindly make a list of your deficiency (ies) perhaps that would help us understand why you are stuck on a man with more baggages than Nigeria. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

Palemaaaaaaaa cheesy grin my G.

Come to zaddy, let Zaddy hug you baby girl.

Ah ahn, where have you been?
Tarh.... Zaddy that does not remember me.. is that one zaddy? cry

I've been very good. You? Hope you've lost all ya belly fat now. grin
Re: . by AfroKnight: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palema007:
Tarh.... Zaddy that does not remember me.. is that one zaddy? cry

I've been very good. You? Hope you've lost all ya belly fat now. grin

Me forget you? Can I try such? No nah grin

Let’s forget about the belly fat. grin 6 pack won’t take anyone to heaven.

Where you disappear go? Talk to me. Tell zaddy everything. Is it your new job that took you away? Hope you’re enjoying the job.

Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
I didn't read ur long epistle to the end. But,but, but, just the needful.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

Me forget you? Can I try such? No nah grin

Let’s forget about the belly fat. grin 6 pack won’t take anyone to heaven.

Where you disappear go? Talk to me. Tell zaddy everything. Is it your new job that took you away? Hope you’re enjoying the job.
Okay...I will take your word for it. How have you been?

No new job... still maintaining the one I have but with other businesses now. Lol and yeah I'm more frequent on other platform which is less toxic and more fun.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: . by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palema007:
Okay...I will take your word for it. How have you been?
I just dey o

No new job... still maintaining the one I have but with other businesses now. Lol and yeah I'm more frequent on other platform which is less toxic and more fun.

Which other platform? Don’t tell me Twitter o
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

I just dey o

Which other platform? Don’t tell me Twitter o
That's good

Tiktok smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i know i've babied him quite a bit, maybe that's one. i'm too nice. he should baby me, i'm the baby sad. i'm not perfect but have been more than a good girlfriend to him. he tells me he has never met anyone like me before. overall it's not easy finding love, maybe that's why am stuck on him
Lol....

Well I don't know about you, but I'd rather be alone than allow love that cost TOO much.
Re: . by AfroKnight: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palema007:
That's good

Tiktok smiley

No wonder. 247 entertainment.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i know i've babied him quite a bit, maybe that's one. i'm too nice. he should baby me, i'm the baby sad. i'm not perfect but have been more than a good girlfriend to him. he tells me he has never met anyone like me before. overall it's not easy finding love, maybe that's why am stuck on him
It's not wrong to baby a person you love and there is really no such thing as being too nice. After all, Jesus Christ pretty much teaches that we are to love even our enemies more than we love our own selves. What is the problem here is your sense of self-esteem is low in this relationship you are in. undecided

You need to love yourself first, and maybe then you will see how you can do better than this to yourself. undecided
Re: . by Mrluv(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
that was what i thought we both wanted- marriage. i've told him we can do all the things he wants to do after he marries me. he's 44, i don't expect him to wait for too long for sex. he has expressed interest in marrying me, meeting my family. he has asked me to meet his sister and her family, his friends too. i didn't mind before. now i'm not sure. going by the way he treats me if i marry him i won't be happy in the marriage- we will get divorce, or maybe he will leave me when he gets pr. his communication style during misunderstandings is too bad. he won't hear my own point, ignores me, can ignore for days, am always the one to initiate communication again. he has threatened to leave me several times, like he's doing me a favor by dating me, then later he will say he didn't mean what he said. i don't want to marry him only to become miserable in the marriage or end up divorced
Would you marry me because me too i have been searching for love that is the reason my username is mrluv. I doubt you would want to come close to me if you are the type that like handsome guys because i am extremely ugly and if you are the type that like sex too i am sorry to disappoint you i have a very smaller dick how can i satisfy you? I am also jobless and a snorer too waiting for reply
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
i was only being thorough, no guilt-tripping. the last time i gave him gas money: he was driving to work, said he was running out of gas, couldn't make it to work, was going back home to sleep. i sent him some money right away to buy gas, then he went to work. i've never guilt-tripped him for any money i've given him. most of the time the things he says he makes me feel bad like i'm not even doing enough to help him.

he knows i'm not the money-hungry type. i'm not demanding either. he has told me i'm kind and a good person. i've never asked him to give me anything or buy me anything. even when i want him to -to show me he cares, i don't ask. if he were rich, i wouldn't care. i said in my post i've paid for us to go out to eat, i've done this twice tbh. anything i see he needs, i buy it for him

sadly he's not living in a luxury apartment. he lives in a 1-bedroom basement paying $1200 every month. on top of the different debt payments he makes every month, his car insurance too, he's living paycheck to paycheck. i understand his situation, why i agreed going to his house in the first place. were he rich, i would still ask for us to go out and do fun things, not everytime go to his house, always wanting to swap saliva, touch my chest and do other stuff i don't want to do
If he is the outgoing type, the complain will still be he doesn't have private time for you.

The truth is, if he doesn't tick the boxes for you as a man, no need managing him..Take the bold step and save stress.
Re: . by Clinghton: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Let him be, if he values you he would come back.
Re: . by eniolorunfe: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
aBrownBird:
when he has money he takes me out, anywhere i want to go. i can tell him let's go to this or that place for sightseeing or fun, he'll say yes and take me.

If the above is true, the guy may not be as bad as you’re trying to paint him to be.
Re: . by eniolorunfe: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.