Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? (3383 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating: I'm Heartbroken! / I'm Heartbroken My Girlfriend Got Engage The Same Day I introduce Her To My Pple / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 1:43pm On May 29, 2023
What happened to me last three months made me have my doubts about loyalty on the part of some ladies,here is my story:

I met this lady online some years back with the intention of marrying her, although she refused my request initially, but one thing is,she gave me much time on phone infact,we can speak up to 1 hour,fast forward when it was obvious she won't yield to my request, I stopped calling her, and to my surprise, she gave me a call about one year after, with another number and after some back and forth she finally agreed to be my future partner and for the first time, I went to visit her two weeks later, everything was going on and one thing about her is that she won't request for money unless I offered to give her

Oh, let me rest a bit, I will continue later, I am not too happy presently ........

Part 2:let me sip small Koko first
Before I continue, I urge you people insulting me to stop, I am sharing the story for us to learn thanks

Back to the story:

The relationship started but, it is a long distance one, I stay in vi while she stays in ibafo,so it is mostly calls, I was always busy, the day I went to meet her, she appeared so gentle and attended to me very well, after the visit,it was mostly phone calls as I was too busy to visit, The first red flag: She might decide not to pick my calls for more than a day and when she eventually calls, she won't give any genuine reason,after two months, the relationship broke!

As I said earlier,she can go days without picking my calls,this made me decided to stop calling her, to my surprise, she never bothered, and when I decided to call again after like a month, she used that against me saying,if I truly love her, I won't abandon her for weeks, she even said she had found a true love that was(the guy later dumped her)more caring! She actually met the guy in school because she went to a polytechnic in another state to acquire her HND certificate,
Please note, the lady is somehow self sufficient as she went to school without input from anyone, she even rented a self con near the campus
As she said this, I was dumbfounded and speechless, The worst part of it is that I never learned from this, she still found her way back!
Details in part3
NB For those of you who had called me a simp and would still do after this,no the following:
I was so emotionally attached to this girl as no one seems to be like her, I don't understand why
Secondly at about the same time, another lady whom I was dating, practically proposed to me, but I ignored her by giving her flimsy excuse!

Thirdly I had turned down several ladies in the past based solely on taste ( I am not proud of this!)
To be continued
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by taylor88(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
Mtchewwww....

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by virginprincess(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2023
grin grin grin,It obvious the op has be served hot breakfast cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Jodha(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Lool.....op take heart...

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Ikennaford: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Someone ignored you for a year, came back, you stil wanna roll with her,,,I'll disown you as a family member, weak men every where

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
virginprincess:
omo that adjective dey light please find a stronger one, I am sad,
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nemesis0147(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2023
virginprincess:
I swear…the breakfast is choking him,he needs water to continue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
Ikennaford:
Someone ignored you for a year, came back, you stil wanna roll with her,,,I'll disown you as a family member, weak men every where
relationship never start my brother, I think she has a date then and decided to call me when things went south with her former date

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Reminderz: 2:18pm On May 29, 2023
gentleguy1975:
relationship never start my brother, I think she has a date then and decided to call me when things went south with her former date
just listen to yourself man... just listen to yourself!

so you're just a plan B, a backup man, a safety husband, a push over which everyone comes back to when all other plans seems to fail and you're happy with her... don't you see any other woman apart from that... some men are actually the source of their own problems not women... she has showed you already that she has no interest in you, you're just the guy she uses to pass her time, yet you still kept oushing.. as to what??

if I become president, I will make redpill a compulsory course for all men.. i won't name it redpill, I will call it another sweet name..

@Ikennaford, you sef see the guy abi? weak men everywhere

12 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by kenir(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2023
Some OP just want make person insult them but e no go work

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by online4business: 2:34pm On May 29, 2023
a lady must give you green light before you approach her... This is the law of satan.

And I'm not sorry I practice all the five laws of Satan.

Google it practice it and you'll love life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by diogo23: 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
Ikennaford:
Some boys can by mumu , She keep her as an option and it work for her, She still dump his sorry ass immediately she found another person

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by diogo23: 3:37pm On May 29, 2023
You are just second option, please refuse to be second option to anyone

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2023
by the time better #1 option comes along, it will be again 1-2yrs before she contacts you again....mumu!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by ITbomb(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2023
Another Simple thread

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
grin
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2023
gentleguy1975:
So u even know. And u waited a year after she's been dumped to pick her up. Now she's back with the bad guy and ur in ur right position (spare nigga) why are u now feeling heartbroken TF were u expecting bro. She doesn't like u. Ur just the rebound nigga. Know ur position grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Starz825(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2023
oga come finish your story grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by torqque7(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2023
Bloody simp

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Omuuvwie(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2023
Bomb dey your head, why start a story when you know you are not ready to finish it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2023
Omuuvwie:
Bomb dey your head, why start a story when you know you are not ready to finish it.
Op don Dey shame to finish the story..,,he thought Nairalanders were going to sympathize with him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by donkelvin10(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2023
Most LADIES now prefer HO*K UP to DATING πŸ€”
Once you type SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP NEEDED, No Response...
But once you type HO*K UP NEEDED, they will FLOOD YOUR DMπŸ“©

What's this world turning into πŸ˜‚

If there are STILL SERIOUS LADIES out there interested in a TRUE RELATIONSHIP, my WHATSAPP 09023630072 is available
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by advanceDNA: 7:37pm On May 29, 2023
gentleguy1975:

So u get sense enough to decode the situation....yet u agreed to be the guy that is used like trash when the lady needs someone to pass free time with... lol.... the worth u place on urself low gaan
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:30am On May 30, 2023
Sha buy herbs.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by falcon01: 5:49am On May 30, 2023
Ikennaford:
Thank You! Some guys are pathetic.
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by kakaaa77: 6:12am On May 30, 2023
on colos😁😁
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by padi94(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2023
Online ladies are a no-no... 9f they HV good character they will find people close to them

When you see a cockroach running during the day it's most likely running from something
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Akinfemmy(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2023
online4business:
a lady must give you green light before you approach her... This is the law of satan.

And I'm not sorry I practice all the five laws of Satan.

Google it practice it and you'll love life.
Lol law of satan. The people that established the law don't even believe in satan as deity. Satan to them is just symbolism of rebellion. Satanist are atheist. My point is it's not laws of satan but rather satanic commandant.
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Tayorshd87: 7:34am On May 30, 2023
My brother find your woman go another planet 🀣
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Godada(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2023
gentleguy1975:
What happened to me last three months made me have my doubts about loyalty on the part of some ladies,here is my story:

I met this lady online some years back with the intention of marrying her, although she refused my request initially, but one thing is,she gave me much time on phone infact,we can speak up to 1 hour,fast forward when it was obvious she won't yield to my request, I stopped calling her, and to my surprise, she gave me a call about one year after, with another number and after some back and forth she finally agreed to be my future partner and for the first time, I went to visit her two weeks later, everything was going on and one thing about her is that she won't request for money unless I offered to give her

Oh, let me rest a bit, I will continue later, I am not too happy presently

So sorry about your experience.

It must be a sad one.

Can you finish it?

Maybe there a something that can be learned while you move forward.

Please disregard the many so called wise comments.

We live and learn.
Re: I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2023
SIMP Alert

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate / I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? / New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.