Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Which Age Does Menstruation Start? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Age Does Menstruation Start? (1796 Views)

Which Age Is Too Young And Too Old For You? / At What Age Does The Pen.is Stop Growing? / At What Age Does A Man Prick Stops Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by doksblog(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Menstruation, also known as period or monthly circle, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue commonly known as menses, from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina.

The first period usually begins between 12 and 15 years of age, a period known as menarche. However, I had a female friend who confidently told me that she started menstruating at the age of nine (9) and I was stuck for words.

"Are you for real", I asked her? She Replied YES OF COURSE!

Actually, I thought she was joking with me but for the fact that she repeated it over and over again shows that it was really a life experience. But, can that be OK?

Is menstruation at the age of 8 or 9 normal? At what age should a girl start menstruating? What are the factors that contribute to menstruation at tender age among girls?........................Continue reading

https://doksblog.com/9-0r-15which-age-does-menstruation-start/

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2021
None of your business
It won't make me click d link

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by doksblog(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2021
nawaooo
HRHQueenPhil:
None of your business
It won't make me click d link
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Roma10: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Just when you start having feelings for a man

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by doksblog(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
when?
Roma10:

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Roma10: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
doksblog:
when?
7-8
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Laturuturu: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sometimes its unbelievable
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Vanilla4(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
I can't speak for everyone, 11 I'll say.
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Blessiing(f): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
I started at 10years
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by suffering: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
I know it starts from 9 - 13. People who start at 14 - 15 are outliers just like some boys who experience puberty at 16/17.
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Queenslander(f): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Roma10:

[s] 7-8
Roma10:

[/s]
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by bisqit: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Blessiing:
I started at 10years
after which you started humping dicks
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Roma10: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]
Back up ur point
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Queenslander(f): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Roma10:

Back up ur point
most girls start their periods when they're about 12, . But getting it any time between age 10 and 15 is OK. Every girl's body has its own schedule..
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Blessiing(f): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2021
bisqit:
after which you started humping dicks

Abi na grin
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by emmyluizzz: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Blessiing:

Abi na grin
so you like dicks
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Roma10: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:
most girls start their periods when they're about 12, . But getting it any time between age 10 and 15 is OK. Every girl's body has its own schedule..
Thanks for the update
Let's make the discussion little bit fun still part of learning
What age did yours started
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:
When did you start yours
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by doksblog(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
hmmmm
iamoyindamola:

When did you start yours
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by doksblog(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
5 nko?
doksblog:
hmmmm
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Blessiing(f): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

so you like dicks

Shey na sweet i for like instead? grin
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by B11la2b: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
The wife of my uncles brother kid started seeing her period at the age of 7 .. very black thick blood ..

*spit.
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
doksblog:
Menstruation, also known as period or monthly circle, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue commonly known as menses, from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina.

The first period usually begins between 12 and 15 years of age, a period known as menarche. However, I had a female friend who confidently told me that she started menstruating at the age of nine (9) and I was stuck for words.

Actually, I thought she was joking with me but for the fact that she repeated it over and over again shows that it was really a life experience. But, can that be OK?

Is menstruation at the age of 8 or 9 normal? At what age should a girl start menstruating? What are the factors that contribute to menstruation at tender age among girls?........................Continue reading

Girls these days develop faster than their age, due to food they eat, basically, they have been exposed to things that are not realy good for their ages

The problem with early periods is that it comes with early menopause

A village girl who doesn't have access to good food like Pizza, indomies, sharwama, fries and burger, will definitely not develop as fast as her counter part who eats these foods at will

So, for me, any girl who starts her menses early, should be guided

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by bisqit: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blessiing:

Abi na grin
whats your body count?
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
frozen70:

Girls these days develop faster than their age, due to food they eat, basically, they have been exposed to things that are not realy good for their ages

The problem with early periods is that it comes with early menopause

A village girl who doesn't have access to good food like Pizza, indomies, sharwama, fries and burger, will definitely not develop as fast as her counter part who eats these foods at will

So, for me, any girl who starts her menses early, should be guided

True.....
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Blessiing(f): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
bisqit:
whats your body count?

grin grin
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Blessiing(f): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
bisqit:
whats your body count?

grin
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by Pumpumking: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
doksblog:

my pitbull terrriier , Bingo started mentrating her perrriod afetr 6 month thou so brother, the anser is 6 month time sir!!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by muheeb01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
It depends but 12-15years
Re: Which Age Does Menstruation Start? by computersoft: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin bad girl

(1) (Reply)

Authoress Chi Books: Read Different Types Of Stories / My Sex Experience On A First Day. / My Romance Escapade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.