Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Romance Escapade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romance Escapade (1794 Views)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / My Romance With Gambling And Lessons Learnt / My Romance Life As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romance Escapade by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Guys remember the sex starved bitch I told you about?. Well it happens she wasn't sex starved infact she's a very hungry Olosho. It happens she visited me the other day around 7:00pm. On her arrival a proposed to have sex with hhe inorder to see her reaction. I even gestured by touching her provocatively on her naked thighs a little bit close to her middle she flinched with present and asked me that AM I SURE?. At that moment I knew that this girlis not new in this business. Well I just changed the topic and switched on the tv to divert attention. Then to my surprise the bitch asked me if I had food that she's hungry. Well I'll be damned I gave her my spaghetti and she gulped it down like a glutton,not minding me looking at her. The next thing I heard was babe I need to buy cloth my clothes are faded,also I need shoes,I'll also need an Android phone.at that point nobody needed to tell me she's a hungry hooooor.i told her I'll provide what she needed.since we parted that day I never called her again and when she calls I never picked her calls.infact I e blocked her number so she no go turn me to Oloriburuku
Re: My Romance Escapade by Zonefree(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
You lash abi you no lash

1 Like

Re: My Romance Escapade by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
You lash abi you no lash
Omo ehn though d girl neat infact she smells nice but I no do oo. I was too scare to nak I no no which kind borehole I go see for down below and I no won get infection
Re: My Romance Escapade by ikeno(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
No tel me say u no taste her kpekus wen she dey request for all these things.
Re: My Romance Escapade by ikeno(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Omo ehn though d girl neat infact she smells nice but I no do oo. I was too scare to nak I no no which kind borehole I go see for down below and I no won get infection
U fall my hand😭

1 Like

Re: My Romance Escapade by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
ikeno:
No tel me say u no taste her kpekus wen she dey request for all these things.
Bros I no fit oo grin
Re: My Romance Escapade by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
ikeno:

U fall my hand😭
Abi no worry maybe next time I go invite u over make u come help me nak am
Re: My Romance Escapade by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
4KNGOATS:

lipsrsealed you don loose-guard big time.... Who does that these days? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Romance Escapade by ikeno(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Abi no worry maybe next time I go invite u over make u come help me nak am
We no dey carry last 😄😃
Re: My Romance Escapade by ikeno(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Bros I no fit oo grin
She bring punna for u on a Platter of gold and u no do anything

1 Like

Re: My Romance Escapade by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
ikeno:

She bring punna for u on a Platter of gold and u no do anything
Bros I no fit oo I dey fear repercussions
Re: My Romance Escapade by twilightdreams: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Zonefree:
You lash abi you no lash

Mumu foolish boy and animal see how many people wish you ded cry grin

Re: My Romance Escapade by Allisgud: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
ikeno:

U fall my hand😭
go sit-down na ur type dey put people for trouble

(1) (Reply)

Abstainance?is It Possible / Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] / Strictly For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.