Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) (78286 Views)

Senate In Emergency Closed Session Over 774,000 Jobs, Plots Next Line Of Attack / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 31, 2021
and north is not part of Nigeria abi?
silvoclaira:
Round of applause to our gallant security forces.

Terrorism must be flushed out of Nigeria!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by plaindealer: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Bodmum:
and north is not part of Nigeria abi?

And the SE is not part of Nigeria?

The military kill terrorists in the North everyday so what's your point?

Terrorists must die regardless of their location in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by danhans(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Foolishness
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2021
puzzlegate:
If you're not gullible and hypocritical then you are not a real Nigerian. Your politicians have washed your head with their fraudulent governance so you people no longer think outside the box. They don't call you zoo country for nothing.

Ana akogheli. Nnamdi Kanu has sapped una brain beyond repair.

Akiko mike Ejeagha.

These are people from Ebonyi and Abia state.

No Fulani there.

Fulani ke?

Fulani but you are still pained that govt wasted them.

Well let the families bear the loss of the wasted ipob terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Greenback: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2021
J2381:
This is very funny. The way some of you always try to lie to yourself is something else.

I'm sure you've seen a Fulani man put on jeans or chinos and long sleeve shirt abi. grin cheesy
So a Fulani militia should dress like a Fulani and even put on his I.d card,hug?
Your own type of reasoning can only emanate from the rectum . grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by J2381: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Greenback:

So a Fulani militia should dress like a Fulani and even put on his I.d card,hug?
Your own type of reasoning can only emanate from the rectum . grin grin grin
Actually it is your reasoning that emanated from your own unwashed rectum, you depraved Cock_ sucking douchebag.

Below is a picture I know your empty brain can't decipher. I'm sure according to you, he dressed like a Fulani. Foolish idiot. It's a pity your phone is smarter than you. Anuofia.

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Lol ipods on this forum I love them, they choose a useless narrative and all of them stick to it with their heart, that’s very commendable
Anu mpamas

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nayolex55(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
okeyglm:
your onyendu is busy buying fendi worth 1m , mumu people they will send u , put fake odeshi 10, naira on you. to even purchase ordinary level 5 bulletproof ,they will never. is this not madness ?
oga watch the video n u will discover what has been going on in east there is nothing like ugm from igbo extraction,this are Fulani men disguising like Igbo.thank God for the gallant sodiers.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Qatar2022: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Xscape1993:
Tell them dear. They should even ask Ojukwu how far.
If you people are not dumb and stupid are the same time you will understand that this people on ground are not Igbo but plans of APC to high jack anambra state
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Quiny32323: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
The Igbo are not angry because they killed them. We are happy that those Fulani terrorists are gone but we will continue to shout so that the whole world will see the people killing innocent Igbo people. They may even kill innocent voters on the election day and put the blame on IPOB.

So, I now agree that Sit-at-home is the best way to avoid those evil people planning to kill innocent people on the election day.

Then tell your nde ndu to be mindful of their utterances, I never knew that my people could be so senseless in making statements up and down that will eventually put us in deep shit. Why the sit at home order and breaking of police and correctional facilities, those are the opportunities they gave the infidels to invade our land and now shit has hit the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Freelance363: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Only an idiot won't see that this isn't any doing of IPOB.
They could try to taint the image of IGBOs,but they will always fail.IGBOs are not stupid.
These rumour mongers should borrow some sense.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by MrBlock: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Emergingnation:
Pained poverty striken stunts.... The terrorist are Fulani not ESN.... Chronic unity beggar..

But I’m confused o. When the so called UGM were killing security operatives you guys cheered them on. This gave the indication that you understood who and what was behind the attacks. Now, you have turned back to say the UGM are Fulani men.

Why didn’t ndigbo kick against these “Fulani men” when they were killing policemen across the state?

No hates please, I’m just confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ivandragon: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Verysmart101:

Let's be honest here,from the unset I know that these killings aren't perpetuated by ipob.These dead idiots aren't police buh Fulani terrorist blackmailers masquerading as ipob UGM.We will know the full truth shortly

As much as I sincerely hope you are right, the fact remains that IPOB hasn't done enough to halt these senseless attacks & violence.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ivandragon: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Viltron:

Yes! These are the administrators of Biafra. You begin to imagine the anarchy, the carnage if Biafra is granted them.

It is disheartening.

I am quite certain that if a profiling is done on the UGM captured or killed so far, 99% of them would be touts & thugs.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by MrBlock: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Nayolex55:

oga watch the video n u will discover what has been going on in east there is nothing like ugm from igbo extraction,this are Fulani men disguising like Igbo.thank God for the gallant sodiers.

Thank God for the gallant soldiers? When did the igbos start calling Nigerian soldiers “gallant”? Oh it’s because it suites your narrative abi?
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Shancca: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2021
DennisEche:
Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra CP Convoy (Graphics image)

Smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/anambra-tension-as-gunmen-kill-four-policemen-in-attack-on-convoy/

These guys are not Igbos judging from their characteristic looks
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Greenback: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2021
J2381:
Actually it is your reasoning that emanated from your own unwashed rectum, you depraved Cock_ sucking douchebag.

Below is a picture I know your empty brain can't decipher. I'm sure according to you, he dressed like a Fulani. Foolish idiot. It's a pity your phone is smarter than you. Anuofia.

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
The Igbo are not angry because they killed those boys at Nnobi. We are happy that those Fulani terrorists are gone but we will continue to shout so that the whole world will see the people killing innocent Igbo people. They may even kill innocent voters on the election day and put the blame on IPOB.

So, I now agree that Sit-at-home is the best way to avoid those evil people planning to kill innocent people on the election day.

Today there are Fulani terrorist, tomorrow they are DSS, which way na? This is the same reaction you had when Ikwensi was killed. grin

Encourage our soldiers to continue killing whoever is causing trouble in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2021
gentiles:

I am Typically a coward idiot who is always ready to go tribal at any given opportunity , readily consenting to others opinion without deep thought.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by stano2(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2021
J2381:
This is very funny. The way some of you always try to lie to yourself is something else.

I'm sure you've seen a Fulani man put on jeans or chinos and long sleeve shirt abi. grin cheesy
u are deceiving yourself....do fulanis go about naked..

From the face alone, I noticed they weren't Igbos
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by stano2(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2021
abeggnow:
mumu does he look like a fulani man to you
Bigger mumu....they bandits look like you.

It's clear to see they are not Igbos...we should condemn what's going on before it spreads to other regions...I don de fear for Niger Delta already
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by agabusta: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Nayolex55:

https://www.facebook.com/Biafraisouronlyhopenogoingbackwemustcont/videos/1036591517192284

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1453870483796107265
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Madas1986(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2021
skybeauty:

You are a lier. Why not post that video that is now trending where the people examined them and confirmed them to be Fulani.
can you please share the video tagging them as Fulani I believe am a liar and you are not pls share
https://www.facebook.com/100003360220841/posts/4268860119902620/?refid=52&__tn__=R you can watch this
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by RuggedBiafran: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Just watch as things unfold in your already miserable life....you must cry blood....just watch...spits!!

Upjis:

A foolish ipob and his stupid thinking....You think war is the way to settle ?

You sound useless already cause I can see your parents stupidity in you

You low life fool ,talking with you is a waste of my time cause you will drag me down to you foolish and stupid level

Slicence is the best answer for a big and stupid for like you
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Quiny32323:

Then tell your nde ndu to be mindful of their utterances, I never knew that my people could be so senseless in making statements up and down that will eventually put us in deep shit. Why the sit at home order and breaking of police and correctional facilities, those are the opportunities they gave the infidels to invade our land and now shit has hit the fan.

Ana akogheri
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
The reason why I dislike some of my IBO brothers and sisters reasoning is that they don't think before they talk.

Boko haram burned many houses in borno, render many families homeless, kidnap and kill the indigines, turn the state into a war zone but when they were captured, the same borno indigines pleaded for them to be awarded amnesty.

But my people can never do that instead they will protest for the killing of them all. Ipob are fighting for all of us, some were killed some were injured, you that were supposed to support them either financially, or morally or with prayers, or even with the sit at home will be the one condemning them. What a shame
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
tsdarkside:
you igbos just like contradictin yourselfs....you say they are not ipob but fulani but you are still angry.... undecided undecided

Why won't they be angry for the zoo to bring in Fulanis to kill people there in their name? no wonder your brain has been used for ritual by your leaders because you reason like a chicken
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Murio001:

You sound just like your mumu leader wey dey Dss custody *laughs * naso him too been dey make mouth before them catch am in a very disgraceful manner. "Empty cans make the loudest noise" fulani people dey cash out on una because una no get sense and I know sooner or later you'll join the pig you're referring to as your leader. Monkey come, Monkey go. You would never live to see biafra actualized just like your ancestors mumu boy

Aren't you a COWARD? Where the fvck are you from so, that when I go after your stupid ass I would go full bore. You're hiding your ethnicity and have the temerity to come here and open your dirty, rat infested, stinky mouth to vomit garbage. The internet has offered an opportunity to any and every illiterate, no good, trifling scumbag to come online and talk arrant nonsense on what he's clueless about. Tell me your ethnicity and I would put you in your well deserved low life place just like the rest of the IDIOTS. You're just another unity beggar, sai babarian, and social media almajiri on his knees waiting to be fed by his FULANI MASTERS, fvcking M0R0N! I dare you coward to tell me where you are from!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Yorubaritua1ist: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
ezegenigbonine:
The reason why I dislike some of my IBO brothers and sisters reasoning is that they don't think before they talk.

Boko haram burned many houses in borno, render many families homeless, kidnap and kill the indigines, turn the state into a war zone but when they were captured, the same borno indigines pleaded for them to be awarded amnesty.

But my people can never do that instead they will protest for the killing of them all. Ipob are fighting for all of us, some were killed some were injured, you that were supposed to support them either financially, or morally or with prayers, or even with the sit at home will be the one condemning them. What a shame
You must be a fool for reasoning like this.
Why not go and join the unknown gun and burn down your useless village, displace thousands and make your village people fatherless and motherless. Turn it to another borno state then we will give you amnesty. Onye mgbu. Some of you IPOB supporters don't think for yourself at all..
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
tsdarkside:
you igbos just like contradictin yourselfs....you say they are not ipob but fulani but you are still angry.... undecided undecided

Why won't they be angry for the zoo to bring in Fulanis to kill people there in their name? no wonder your brain has been used for ritual by your leaders because you reason like a chickenj
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
DennisEche:
Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra CP Convoy (Graphics image)

Smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/anambra-tension-as-gunmen-kill-four-policemen-in-attack-on-convoy/

Looking at the images I can bet those on the ground are either Hausa or Fulani. That isn’t IPob
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

You must be a fool for reasoning like this.
Why not go and join the unknown gun and burn down your useless village, displace thousands and make your village people fatherless and motherless. Turn it to another borno state then we will give you amnesty. Onye mgbu. Some of you IPOB supporters don't think for yourself at all..

Your father and mother is a fool not me.
When the Niger delta were fighting for there right, were they not supported by there people. I really hate cowards like you.

End SARS protest, I bet you didn't participate.
Bring back our girls, a coward will never be part of it. I bet if you were born when nnamdi azikwe, awolowo and co were fighting for our independence, a fool like you will likely criticize them.

That Nelson Mandela were called the greatest man in Africa, do u know how many villages that were burnt down, how many youth were killed, how many families were destroyed but the most important thing is that he achieved his aim.

A fool you are, a fool you will forever be, and a fool forever. Big coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.