Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) (78284 Views)

Senate In Emergency Closed Session Over 774,000 Jobs, Plots Next Line Of Attack / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by oskopy: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Foolish man without thinking faculty, does people on this picture looks like igbo? your likes put us at risk more than fulanies.

10 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by GidiCars: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why don't you also show us the causality on the side of the zoo police. Some police men and men of the DSS also died, but the media won't show you that. It's Ipob dead bodies they're showing.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ivandragon: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
IPOB has totally lost it.

The fact remains that UGM is made up of touts, miscreants & other lowlives who are hiding behind a noble cause to wreck havoc for their own selfish ends.

Are these the people that would administer Biafra when it comes to fruition?

Why not let people decide out of their own volition not to vote in the upcoming elections? After all nobody can be forced to vote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by J2381: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
THIS IS A FAILED ATTEMPT AT CASTING FAKE NEWS ON IPOB...THE INTERNET IS ALREADY AWASH WITH THE PICTURES AND THE CERTIFICATION THAT THESE BASTARDS ARE ACTUALLY FULANI MILITIA MEN...

SO @OP YOUR ATTEMPT TO CAST IPOB DIED INSTANTLY....SPITS!!
This is very funny. The way some of you always try to lie to yourself is something else.

I'm sure you've seen a Fulani man put on jeans or chinos and long sleeve shirt abi. grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by J2381: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
GidiCars:
Why don't you also show us the causality on the side of the zoo police. Some police men and men of the DSS also died, but the media won't show you that. It's Ipob dead bodies they're showing.
is there anything stopping you from showing the bodies of the police or so called DSS operatives that died?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by haffaze777(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
I love the way security force are dealing with all this Fulani peoplegrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Well, whoever these dead miscreants were, ESN or Fulani, good riddance.

If it's true that it is Fulani men causing havoc and passing it off as IPOB, then I think IPOB and ESN by extension should issue a statement asking all of its members to stand down and retreat.

That should expose those who are killing in the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by haffaze777(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
GidiCars:

They're not showing ipob body but Fulani bodygrin

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
DennisEche:
Make the ipob try get sense na, how will the youth keep dying for a stupid scammer who wears Gucci and Balenciaga.
Kanu is a big scam.
you're yet to show me where you found IPOB in all these killings

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mostly from E state

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
googlepikins:
Fulani bandits killed yesterday in Anambra

Which Fulani bandits.

These people with Ebonyi/Abia resemblance..lol

Story for the gods

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
Even a blind man will tell u these are Fulani..

They are either from Ebonyi state or Abia.

No Fulani there Mr.

Fulani dressing isn't closer to this.

Try something else

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:
Mehn...fear this Buhari government.

It is very clear these are not IBO youths. Can you see that?

I wrote about this in one of my post sometimes ago that this government is aware of what is happening in this East. How can you keep calling them UGM? Haven't you arrested one person from among them who have confessed to you who they are, who sent them and why they kill people?

This government is evil in all intent and purpose. But somehow God pass them.

IBO man is not known for killing people, yes they can be sturbborn for what they believe but not killing their fellow humans.

That is and has always been the trademark of Fulanis.

Kanu groups has killed alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Which way Nigerian youth. Stop being a too in the hands of ppl like you. Liberate yourself from nonsense and slavery in form of loyalty. I know some of us will resist nonsense even if is our only hope to staying alive but some are just downright gullible and it is painful, very painful. If Biafra is even achieved tomorrow. Where will all this ones be

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by IPIGSRMUMU: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Unknown gunmen ko, IPIG terrorist ni.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Latakia(f): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
DennisEche:
Make the ipob try get sense na, how will the youth keep dying for a stupid scammer who wears Gucci and Balenciaga.
Kanu is a big scam.
These are DSS guys. If I lie ask ABAribe or Obi Pandora. UGM-ESN-IPOB are NGO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
What's dis Anambra turning into self?
I use to admire State ooo.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by soft101: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kill all the useless boys
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by OGAStacks2021: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
This has nothing to do with IPOb you brainless corpse
Herbidemmy:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Gt321(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Some Nigerian youths are too useless for my liking.

Walai.. cos of mad reorientation
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't understand. Na those fulani dead naim attack the police convoy? Or this pix don't match d story , as all the unknown gunmen who took part in the killings left the scene
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Juju no dey work

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by michealade(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
These ones no be igbos na..looks more herdmen than any tribe

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by elmodee7(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Igbo people and fake sha. Even their jazz na fake. Nice one by the gallant police. I pray that every last idiotic ipob brainwashed terrorist are eradicate including MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU and Emma powerless

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Chicky34: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Upon all the nonsense dem put for body, useless boys...no sense whatsoever
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
DennisEche:
Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra CP Convoy (Graphics image)

Smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/anambra-tension-as-gunmen-kill-four-policemen-in-attack-on-convoy/

With d plenty jazz for waist bullet still enter

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by discusant: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
DennisEche:
Kanu is a big scam.

You are the first to comment. One of the online propagandists established by the DSS and DMI who created the unknown gunmen phenomenon in the east.

This is Innocent Orji and his people working for and with DSS and DMI to try to discredit IPOB/ESN and Biafra Struggle.

They are funded and protected by DSS & DMI as an integral part of their Unknown Gunmen (UGM) undercover covert operations in Biafraland and South East in particular!

Innocent Orji is leader of the group that kidnapped Chinese workers of Innoson Motors some years ago. He received a total of about 20 Million Naira in ransom and still killed the Chinese hostage.

Innocent Orji was active in Ralph Uwazurike's MASSOB for many years before breaking away to form his renegade gang.

Innocent Orji and some of his gang were then captured by Zoo Police and jailed for years with his wife and others.

Whilst in custody DSS & DMI recruited him into their covert anti-Biafra insurgency operations wing, trained him and his gang, freed them, armed them up and funded them to establish what they now call Biafra National Guard (BNG) as part of the UGM ravaging the South East!

As we write, DSS still holds Innocent Orji's wife in special protective custody to ensure he remains under their control.

Those of you here relating these DSS and DMI people to IPOB/ESN or to Biafra Struggle should know Innocent Orji, because his kidnapping case was public knowledge.

Before Innocent Orji and his DSS & DMI UGM will free Biafra, they should go and free his wife first from DSS special protective custody.

*When IPOB/ESN tell you that UGM is DSS & DMI and DSS & DMI are the UGM terrorising the South East, you should know it is based on perfect accurate intelligence*

Biafra National Guard lead by Innocent Orji is a totally DSS & DMI owned and funded Zoo Government UGM organisation.

*All the UGM in the South East, including those that they unleashed on Anambra, are all DSS and DMI operatives controlled and funded by the FGN!*

*All the killings and arson in South East, attacks on Police, INEC, assasination of of Dr Akunyili and others, burning of houses and markets and crimes against humanity in the South East, are DSS & DMI UGM covert operations. They are also the ones claiming to enforce Sit at Home on Mondays. They have added robbing of markets in South East Villages to their activities. Last week Tuesday they robbed an entire market at Awo-Omamma claiming to be ESN and carted away goods and commodities of poor innocent Biafrans! It's all DSS & DMI UGM operations.*

Now you all know the truth about UGM in the South East.

Please, spread this video to enable people know the Unknown Gunmen (UGM) that is ravaging the South East. That's the Evil Plan of the FGN & DSS so as to tarnish the image of ESN/IPOB.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
DennisEche:
Kanu is a big scam.
I no just understand my brothers. After we don sacrifice 3 million souls for 67-70, have we not paid enough prize in blood for the Nigerian project?I want biafra but I will never support a biafra that will demand even one Igbo life!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ivolt: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Vickyvice:
I don't understand. Na those fulani dead naim attack the police convoy? Or this pix don't match d story , as all the unknown gunmen who took part in the killings left the scene
Fulani driving highlander to stop election campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Handwork of Yaruba Muslim terrorist and Fulani terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fulanis or Igbos or Afonjas, I don't care about the tribe of the UGM.

All must fall to the troops' bullets by HIS grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.