Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) (78600 Views)

Senate In Emergency Closed Session Over 774,000 Jobs, Plots Next Line Of Attack / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Yorubaritua1ist: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
ezegenigbonine:

[s] father and mother is a fool not me.
When the Niger delta were fighting for there right, were they not supported by there people. I really hate cowards like you.

End SARS protest, I bet you didn't participate.
Bring back our girls, a coward will never be part of it. I bet if you were born when nnamdi azikwe, awolowo and co were fighting for our independence, a fool like you will likely criticize them.

That Nelson Mandela were called the greatest man in Africa, do u know how many villages that were burnt down, how many youth were killed, how many families were destroyed but the most important thing is that he achieved his aim.

A fool you are, a fool you will forever be, and a fool forever. Big coward[/s].

You can start by killing your own family and burning down your useless village. Useless hopeless tout that haven't achieved anything in life, that's why you are reasoning like this.if you have worked in your entire live and made an investment, you won't be clamouring for this nonsense. It's because you have nothing to loose that's why are reasoning like a school dropout.

So nnmadi Azikiwe and awolowo were busy killing their people andd burning down their villages to spite the British abi.

For your info, ND militants were kidnapping expatriates and bombing oil facilities during their own struggle
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Murio001: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Aren't you a COWARD? Where the fvck are you from so, that when I go after your stupid ass I would go full bore. You're hiding your ethnicity and have the temerity to come here and open your dirty, rat infested, stinky mouth to vomit garbage. The internet has offered an opportunity to any and every illiterate, no good, trifling scumbag to come online and talk arrant nonsense on what he's clueless about. Tell me your ethnicity and I would put you in your well deserved low life place just like the rest of the IDIOTS. You're just another unity beggar, sai babarian, and social media almajiri on his knees waiting to be fed by his FULANI MASTERS, fvcking M0R0N! I dare you coward to tell me where you are from!
I am from the same village with your father. We are happy with our sai barbarian because my own father didn't give birth to an slowpoke like you, and he's not a coward too. We have our sai barbarian as our president. WHO IS YOUR OWN FATHER?
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Murio001:

I am from the same village with your father. We are happy with our sai barbarian because my own father didn't give birth to an slowpoke like you, and he's not a coward too. We have our sai barbarian as our president. WHO IS YOUR OWN FATHER?

You're NOT from my village, you're a COWARD. I dare you to say your ethnicity here and I would deal with you, M0R0N! Keep licking your FULANI MASTERS's ass because that's your destiny. You and your generation are born to serve as slaves to the FULANIS and that's why you're shouting sai baba at every turn. Nitwit!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

You can start by killing your own family and burning down your useless village. Useless hopeless tout that haven't achieved anything in life, that's why you are reasoning like this.if you have worked in your entire live and made an investment, you won't be clamouring for this nonsense. It's because you have nothing to loose that's why are reasoning like a school dropout.

So nnmadi Azikiwe and awolowo were busy killing their people andd burning down their villages to spite the British abi.

For your info, ND militants were kidnapping expatriates and bombing oil facilities during their own struggle

You have clearly shown at every turn that you're a CERTIFIED IDIOT. We know you're stupid and ignorant but it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubts! Freaking lMBECILE!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Yorubaritua1ist: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have clearly shown at every turn that you're a CERTIFIED IDIOT. We know you're stupid and ignorant but it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubts! Freaking lMBECILE!
Ipob tout!! You are a failure in life that's why you want ipob to destroy igboland.. I can swear with my life that you have nothing in life cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

If you know what I have achieved in life, you will be very disappointed. And majority of my investment is even in abuja so don't go there. What we are fighting for is better than investment and money my brother.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Yorubaritua1ist: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
ezegenigbonine:

If you know what I have achieved in life, you will be very disappointed. And majority of my investment is even in abuja so don't go there. What we are fighting for is better than investment and money my brother.
So your investments are outside igboland but you want ipob to burn down the east to destroy other people's investment
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by godofuck231: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
tyup:

That's cuz ur offering em coins instead of money, reason why they'd not sell it to you
so who’s selling to bandits and robbers , except these guys are mercs
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by abeggnow: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
stano2:

Bigger mumu....they bandits look like you.

It's clear to see they are not Igbos...we should condemn what's going on before it spreads to other regions...I don de fear for Niger Delta already
yes they look like me and i dont look like the dead guy there. .so they are not fulani. u should know fulani people are lanky.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Ipob tout!! You are a failure in life that's why you want ipob to destroy igboland.. I can swear with my life that you have nothing in life cheesy

You're just like your saboteur lineage and nothing but a Buhari IDIOT!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by MoIbrahim: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
puzzlegate:
Go and watch the video and stop arguing blindly !

I remember one of you said this was fake, that he was Fulani too

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/31/ipob-reacts-arrest-suspected-member-arms-military-uniform-nigerian-army

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.