Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? (1150 Views)

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! / If Nairaland Is Paying N10 For Every Like, How Much Is Seun Owing You Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol Seun this doesn't cost anything to update okay? We are in 2021 not 1998. Maybe change to IG or Snapchat etc.

Cheers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by lilvicky68(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Update no dey him dictionary.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by jmoore(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
E be like NTA, same old shit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by loyalty500: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
the only upgrade I need is a block button, we should be allowed to chose the kind of contents we wish to see on this forum, wack forum I must say

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by jericco1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Seun is antiquated
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by LoveFayfay(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
loyalty500:
the only upgrade I need is a block button, we should be allowed to chose the kind of contents we wish to see on this forum, wack forum I must say

Ok...... Thank you very much.
Sweetheart, kindly leave the wack forum for us. I love this wack forum.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by Blackfire(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mr seun how far about my proposal to buy Nairaland..

I will pay 1 billion in cash or any bank of your choice

I need to close this deal ASAP

In another news it is still North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cows
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by Cholls(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
DigitOnline:
shocked
My brother something fishy
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by ghettochild(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
That guy too Dey backward jare. If only he had competition.. e for don sit up

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by suffering: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nairaland and NTA are five and six. They will claim using the forum is free, if it was then nobody will create the platform in the first place. It's not a coincidence that you keep receiving spam emails from mushroom political associations.
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by SavageResponse(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
People who have not being able to achieve one tenth of what Seun has achieved will come here and be talking trash
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
OP how old are you?
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
OP how old are you?
Adult.
Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by greatfucker: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sorry to ask what is the meaning of YIM ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2021
greatfucker:
Sorry to ask what is the meaning of YIM ooo

Yahoo Instant Messenger.

It was a very popular messaging app back then before the advent of 2go and WhatsApp. We used to go to the cyber cafe in those days to buy minutes so as to be able to chat up with friends and strangers on YIM as there was no mobile phone internet then.

That was where Yahoo boys began their trade chatting 'magas' and that's where the terms 'YahooYahoo' and 'yahoo' boy came from.

Indomie generation can't relate. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shisha....the Perceived Non-lethal Silent Killer / A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date / Sweet Sex In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.