Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date (1150 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
I think a thread like this will make nairaland spicy where people can meet and know each other possibly date and who knows get married.There are some people that don't really have that time to approach each other physically but online they are good at interacting and are good people too.In meeting someone for the first time it is vital you meet the person in a public place like eaterys.If you are interested in meeting someone here,just describe the qualities you require and your state you reside in.lets see how this goes.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dead on arrival thread. Who wants to meet this toxic people of Nairaland.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Seconded

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not everybody is toxic on nairaland and also you can change their orientation
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Seconded
Nice one ahnie you have always been a darling on nairaland l
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked
guobe:

My dear kid yasef not,I m tha most hated female nairalander still living grin grin grin
Me **hazel**darling on nairaland,I m deaded grin grin grin grin,this has to be the biggest joke of the century.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
My dear kid yasef not,I m tha most hated female nairalander still living grin grin grin
you are being misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by christianjoy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sir I don't think it's possible ooo
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
christianjoy:
Sir I don't think it's possible ooo
ah Christianjoy why
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
Me **hazel**darling on nairaland,I m deaded grin grin grin grin,this has to be the biggest joke of the century.
Who hate no well, better people that matters loves you much.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Berrityga: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nah man to man you for talk? Cause no female will come In here.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by christianjoy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
ah Christianjoy why
though I like toxic girls
I know how to tame one
Abeokuta girls are welcome 😁🤗😁

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ahnie, one of the very few females I respect on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
with those your delicious food recipes. The fastest way to a man's heart is food
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
Ahnie, one of the very few females I respect on Nairaland
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
christianjoy:
though I like toxic girls
I know how to tame one
Nice one christianjoy 0

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
Nice one
btw, she is married (not sure)

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Nah man to man you for talk? Cause no female will come In here.
men can still meet and talk business or sports too but na romance section be this
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
btw, she is married (not sure)
if you are interested you can as her out
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
noo, just wanna be taught hausa language by ahnie or fadilamarakiriki

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
Ok nice

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:

My guy don start the Lord's work oo

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

My guy don start the Lord's work oo
lol oga lee
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
lol oga lee
The person wey i de target neva show yet

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

The person wey i de target neva show yet
who you de target. Call her name tell her you will like to know her
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by mymadam(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
who you de target. Call her name tell her you will like to know her

Guy no come push me enter where my neck go hang oo lol
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Autobot05: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kindly open another thread for the tears after yall are done damaging each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
I don't speak Hausa,are you sure you re not mistaken me for someone x?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

I don't speak Hausa,are you sure you re not mistaken me for someone x?
ohhhh, i thought I saw you on an hausa thread by fadila
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
I m taken already.
guobe:

Sorry.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
ohhhh, i thought I saw you on an hausa thread by fadila
You sure did.
Btw,where's that lady sef?
Hope them never bully her from nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Sex In Bed / Was I Born 2 Be Poor ? / Ten Ways To Apologize To Her After A Horrible Performance In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.