Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) (95014 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Watch Yahoo Boys Dance To Portable Zazu Zeh To Client After Major Cashout / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
They never end well
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Abimbola007(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Just $600 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn niggar

I see the white man coming to Nigeria to arrest the scammer.
This i have seen vehemently!
He'll spend more to get to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bush meat Don catch Hunter,
Don't ever underestimate village people.
Efcc oya go and arrest him
grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by rittyben(f): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
The raise in this Yahoo thing is alarming. How do they manage to convince their victims?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by xtiansarc: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Untop 600 dols, nawa oh
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Gettat Mumu mugu.

Continue taking things seriously. You’ll die of depression before you know

Lolz. When you scam Local people, are you also taking back what they collected from your forefathers?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by 1sherlockHolmes: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
may the scammer get caught and rot in jail its today that i know how it feels to be scammed because it happened to me Nigerians are criminals i will never trust anyone from nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by 3isbetter: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Yankee101: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
You'll pay definitely
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by mu2sa2: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
atobs4real:
Repent for the kingdom is at hand
Is he your church member? Instead of this kingdom bullshit better ask him to refund the money and if he has paid tithe on it return everything to the rightful owner.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Looks like photoshop. The video interaction isn’t in sync.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
JaskanFactor:
i hope you people can make the connection between Nigeria front role for fraud on earth and the current blood shed in Nigeria.

Its one thing to commit fraud against other African people, its entirely different thing to do it to oyinbo , and then to do it to a stage where its common knowledge amongst oyinbo and talk of the town in oyinbo society.

Cause when you do it to oyinbo , you are like the prisoner locked away waiting to be killed off, who escapes at night to steal from his captors
So that when you steal from oyinbo, you are hurrying up the day they will come for all of the people who like like you.

Why do you think EFCC was created, and that EFCC is leading its charge against those stealing from oyinbo more than the fight against boko haram. Efccc and Boko Haram are both working for the oyinbo you have been stealing from.

When you are biting the hand that feeds you, your days are numbered.

All you materialistic unnaturally ambitious african people, will be the death of your entire race, cause you are not aware that we as black are prisoners to all the other races on earth and they run africa. and you are stealing from them, stealing from your captors , how do you expect that to end.

i work in europe, they are very angry about this, they hate us for this, sometimes they walk up to me and ask why are your people so crazy about money.

I worked at a company that got new manager who whose giving me funny looks before he even started his job, luckily i left the job before he could start, but on the day i was leaving he was angry he would not be able to have me under him , so he started the Nigerian fraud abuse as i was leaving the company.

All this people that are stealing from Oyinbo are putting all of you whom they hide amongst in danger.

The wise has spoken!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by raphy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
I hope say no be Nigerian guy be that so our name no go spoil finish
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
raphy:
I hope say no be Nigerian guy be that so our name no go spoil finish
Name wey don spoil finish, thousands of oyibo people are scammed every day, by yahoo boys in different parts of Nigeria grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Rebuke: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Collecting back what they took from our forefathers back in the days.

Kudos boy cool

There is nothing they collected from yhu idi0ts that yhu are trying to collect back.

Yhu guys are simply lazy f00ls that refuse to work to earn instead looking for who to scam of their hard earned money. Useless lots trying hard to justify their scamming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by calcal: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
They are all over the place, never click any link from anyone most especially Nigerians. All Nigerians are scammers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by TiglathPILESER: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Just $600 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn niggar

I see the white man coming to Nigeria to arrest the scammer.
This i have seen vehemently!
Just you say...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified internet fraudster has revealed his face to a client that he successfully duped $600.

Focus Naija can report that while the victim lamented how difficult it was for him to earn the money that he was swindled of, the suspected scammer could be seen making gestures of mockery.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVqXJE4vTMm/?utm_medium=copy_link
The guy deserves some time in the shallow if this is real.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Shameless scammer. When you scam Local people, are you also taking back what they collected from your forefathers?

Na depression go kill you. No be me.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Rebuke:

There is nothing they collected from yhu idi0ts that yhu are trying to collect back.

Yhu guys are simply lazy f00ls that refuse to work to earn instead looking for who to scam of their hard earned money. Useless lots trying hard to justify their scamming.
Yes we are. That na why we continue to fvck your Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, Aunties, while you guys are on slave trade (9-5) grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na depression go kill you. No be me.

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

Lolz.

You have spent every substance in your brain on scamming that you don't even know the meaning of depression.

Yes I know. Going through all your post on nairaland, I noticed how depressed and angry you always sound.

That na why depression go kill you faster than old age.

You understand ba?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Shellsploit: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
arixona:

Can you leave falseprophet1 's pattern Nd come up with yours, who knows, some ppl may like it....

cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Yes I know. Going through all your post on nairaland, I noticed how depressed and angry you always sound.

That na why depression go kill you faster than old age.

You understand ba?

?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Ngozioma(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Only $600 dollars, too poor.
These white ladies can cough out $2000 dollars each if i need it. I don't collect money from my fellow men, i collect money from ladies. undecided

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

You sound so familiar with depression. Is it because you are a depression victim yourself? Is that why you went into scamming and rape?

Yes. You got it right.

I was once a depressed soul like you are right now.

After making some couple of few $$$ off the internet without sweat or stress, my life took a positive turn.

I stopped being an Angry bird like you and started catching cruise more often.

About the rape, I’m on bail and my case will soon die down, just like Ronaldo’s case of rape.

Do you know why it’s possible?

Cos I’ve got fund$$$ to sought out authorities.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by toujurs: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Collecting back what they took from our forefathers back in the days.

Kudos boy cool

You are an illiterate.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by ComeToJesus: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
The thief will surely go down. This newfound occupation of a lot of Naija youth is mind rending.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Yes. You got it right.

I was once a depressed soul like you are right now.

After making some couple of few $$$ off the internet without sweat or stress, my life took a positive turn.

I stopped being an Angry bird like you and started catching cruise more often.

About the rape, I’m on bail and my case will soon die down, just like Ronaldo’s case of rape.

Do you know why it’s possible?

Cos I’ve got fund$$$ to sought out authorities.

Lolz
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
toujurs:
You are an illiterate.
Yes sir. But I can feed you
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
rittyben:
The raise in this Yahoo thing is alarming. How do they manage to convince their victims?
Vodoo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by toujurs: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Yes sir. But I can feed you
Feed your broke ass first, village boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.