Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) (95012 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Watch Yahoo Boys Dance To Portable Zazu Zeh To Client After Major Cashout / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by abbeyty90: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Do you know how many hours some people have to work just to make 600 dollars?
You guys think everyone is rich in the US and the west.

Dont mind them, majority of these westerner dont even have 600 dollars in thrir bank account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Lampy336: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
mumu you be , keep casting urself , d real keybod bomber no dey show face on cam..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Collecting back what they took from our forefathers back in the days.

Kudos boy cool

What they stole, they used to build their society and are still enjoying the benefits.
What your boy has "collected back" will be used to buy beer and clothes. Most likely clothes from the same white people.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by anthony533(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Consequences and Punishment
Begin to hit him , you will hear him shouting Where is God?
Though I'm not in support of fraud but tell me when the consequences and punishment will hit our politicians that put this country into this mess?

Many of our graduates both old and fresh re into this fraud now because of the mess our politicians have put this country.

When they see the lavish lifestyle of our leaders with there loot,tell me why our youths won't embrace fraud due to this hardship?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RiceProducers: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2021
This young man is going to pay. Don't waste sympathy when he starts to pay
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Grandmeister(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Humm,,, I have one around me now. He keeps lamenting about his financial situation. He didn't save while he was balling & now lives a life unemployed youths live; he sees his current living as hell. He laments & hisses every minute. I don't even know how to pray to God for such people coz I see them as wicked beings. But I dey use spiritual helmet in case he decides to go into Yahoo plus or ritual like most of the self-acclaimed Yahoo boys do now.
Spiritual helmet grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Lebronjames23(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
may the scammer get caught and rot in jail its today that i know how it feels to be scammed because it happened to me Nigerians are criminals i will never trust anyone from nigeria again
grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by cletz991(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021

Bigot
Tissaia:
Igbos Chai
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by kwaso2: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2021
The thing over pain oyibo. Poor whitey! Oyibo wey still dey hustle him daily bread, you scam. The man will use bitterness and swear for you......na transgenerational curse be that o
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by authority2006(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Kudos boy cool

Like they're not stealing money from the accounts of Nigerians as well.

Teslaa:
Lol.
Stupid illiterate

It's so funny we still have some mentally retard folks that still support these guys
These stupid guys keeps denting our image everyday and if the EFCC parade'em tomorrow,some educated illiterate will still heap the blame on the government!

Some specially foolish ones even said nothing is bad in it(internet fraud) because the whites stole our resources in the past. grin

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Stanleyq: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Kudos boy cool

he who supports a thief is also ____

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Hapinex01: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2021
When village people really mean you, these is how it will go.

$600=#246,186
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Rebuke: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Yes we are. That na why we continue to fvck your Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, Aunties, while you guys are on slave trade (9-5) grin

Look at this shameless f00l. Go back to who ever raised yhu and let them hear that I said yhu are too unfortunate to be raised by useless parent who couldn't raise yhu properly. Maybe yhu are just too cursed to realise how useless and unfortunate yhu are.

Dirty thing spewing dirty things.......quote me again and let me do some FBI thing on yhur head. Dare me yhu f00l!

Yhu can only sleep with yhur mother and yhur female siblings and family members, yhu are doomed, I bet.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rebuke:

Look at this shameless f00l. Go back to who ever raised yhu and let them hear that I said yhu are too unfortunate to be raised by useless parent who couldn't raise yhu properly. Maybe yhu are just too cursed to realise how useless yhu are and how unfortunate yhu are.

Dirty thing spewing dirty things.......quote me again and let me do some FBI thing on yhur head. Dare me yhu f00l!

Yhu can only sleep with yhur mother and yhur female siblings and family members, yhu are doomed, I bet.

I just need to come across any female related to you. Whether it’s ur mother, your sisters or your wife and girlfriends.

Na there u go know how useless and shameless I can be.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Rebuke: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I just need to come across any female related to you. Whether it’s ur mother, your sisters or your wife and girlfriends.

Na there u go know how useless and shameless I can be.

Yhu can only exists among yhur type......dirty dog like yhu can't even come near my toilet.

So, go back to that unfortunate woman that birthed yhu and do to her the things yhu have been craving for.
I am sure yhur unfortunate father has taught yhu how to do so, because he does that to his mother too and I doubt if he hasn't been teaching yhu how to do that to yhur sisters with practice on yhur sisters.

Unfortunately, yhur type can't even show up in public or even have the guts for a meet up.

Keep quoting me while I work on yhur dull skull....yhur calamity will be announced here soonest.

Most of yhu think because it's a faceless forum yhu could say anything and get away with it. Let's see.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rebuke:

Yhu can only exists among yhur type......dirty dog like yhu can't even come near my toilet.

So, go back to that unfortunate woman that birthed yhu and do to her the things yhu have been craving for.
I am sure yhur unfortunate father has taught yhu how to do so, because he does that to his mother too and I doubt if he hasn't been teaching yhu how to do that to yhur sisters with practice on yhur sisters.

Unfortunately, yhur type can't even show up in public or even have the guts for a meet up.

Keep quoting me while I work on yhur dull skull....yhur calamity will be announced here soonest.

Most of yhu think because it's a faceless forum yhu could say anything and get away with it. Let's see.

Like I said, I need just a female in your family so you see how useless I’m. I have this old women fetish. So your mom would be a good bet to solve the equation.

About the investigation you want to carry out on me, I’m in Abuja. The FCT. Let the investigation start from there.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rebuke:

Why would I fvck my mom when your mom is out there searching for who she would suck his preeq for 2k and go Anal for 3k ?

I just need to know your family so you see the mayhem I’ll cause amongst you guys. grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by ogwumgbe: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Kudos boy cool

Have they stopped taking? they are still taking through your useless leaders
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by badboyTee(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Kudos boy cool

still wondering if you were then when your all that happened to your forefather as claimed by you
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Cokahot: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
He should have made it 7000 dollars once.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by membranus: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
calcal:
They are all over the place, never click any link from anyone most especially Nigerians. All Nigerians are scammers

If you a scammer, say it, but I am not one. So don't generalise.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by calcal: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
membranus:

If you a scammer, say it, but I am not one. So don't generalise.

you are one of them, you are a scammer in your own way
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by membranus: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
calcal:

you are one of them, you are a scammer in your own way

Now that you have declared yourself a scammer, expect the hammer of GOD to descend upon you very soon.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Emiron(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
NA ALL THIS DEAD SMALL BOZ DEY SPOIL WORK IMAGINE
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

You don’t have any evidence to it.

But, I’ll leave you to your assertions.

I love the rotten life I’m living. At least, I can afford to fvck all the females in your family and the once relatively close to your family.

e.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

But why would you drag discussion with a mentally Empty skull like me?

Just like having a convo with a mad man. Makes you mad too.

You understand now? You are mentally Empty too. wink

s.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
assent:

It looks like you don't know that you are mentally empty. So, you need someone to call your attention to your mental emptiness.

Happy Sunday
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by umarshehu58(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
I pray the wicked boy get caught soon. They are the one spoiling business for Nigerians and Africans
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Litmus: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
JaskanFactor:
i hope you people can make the connection between Nigeria front role for fraud on earth and the current blood shed in Nigeria.

Its one thing to commit fraud against other African people, its entirely different thing to do it to oyinbo , and then to do it to a stage where its common knowledge amongst oyinbo and talk of the town in oyinbo society.

Cause when you do it to oyinbo , you are like the prisoner locked away waiting to be killed off, who escapes at night to steal from his captors
So that when you steal from oyinbo, you are hurrying up the day they will come for all of the people who like like you.

Why do you think EFCC was created, and that EFCC is leading its charge against those stealing from oyinbo more than the fight against boko haram. Efccc and Boko Haram are both working for the oyinbo you have been stealing from.

When you are biting the hand that feeds you, your days are numbered.

All you materialistic unnaturally ambitious african people, will be the death of your entire race, cause you are not aware that we as black are prisoners to all the other races on earth and they run africa. and you are stealing from them, stealing from your captors , how do you expect that to end.

i work in europe, they are very angry about this, they hate us for this, sometimes they walk up to me and ask why are your people so crazy about money.

I worked at a company that got new manager who whose giving me funny looks before he even started his job, luckily i left the job before he could start, but on the day i was leaving he was angry he would not be able to have me under him , so he started the Nigerian fraud abuse as i was leaving the company.

All this people that are stealing from Oyinbo are putting all of you whom they hide amongst in danger.

What's causing the bloodshed in Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, CAR, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia and Angola and why is internet/Cyber criminality not causing bloodshed in India, Russia and the Ukraine ?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Litmus: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
In regards to online scam and fraud, my brief research indicates that Nigeria does not rank anywhere near highest when research is carried out by reputable companies and institutes. It may surprise you Nigerians - but not me - to discover that when Nigeria is ranked number one, those responsible for the ranking are often black people, either Africans or African Americans.

FB1
2020 - TOP 20 INTERNATIONAL VICTIM COUNTRIES
Excluding the United States

1. United Kingdom 216,633
2. Canada 5,399
3. India 2,930
4. Greece 2,314
5. Australia 1,807
6. South Africa 1,754
7. France 1,640
8. Germany 1,578 13.
9. Mexico 1,164 14.
10. Belgium 1,023
11. Brazil 951
12. Philippines 898
13.Italy 728
14. Spain 618
15. Netherlands 450
16. Nigeria 443
17. Pakistan 443
18. China 442
19. Colombia 418
20. Hong Kong 407
https://www.ic3.gov/Media/PDF/AnnualReport/2020_IC3Report.pdf

There are so many types of internet/cyber crimes causing billions world wide and Nigerians are only prevalent or prominent in Romance and Advance fees fraud. Why suddenly this makes Nigerians thieves of the world to be denied credit or business opportunity is up o you lot to tell yourselves.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Litmus: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Top 20 Countries Found to Have the Most Cybercrime
By Sumo3000 in Computer Security

Symantec has ranked 20 countries that face, or cause, the most cybercrime. In compiling such a list, Symantec was able to quantify software code that interferes with a computer's normal functions, rank zombie systems, and observe the number of websites that host phishing sites, which are designed to trick computer users into disclosing personal data or banking account information. Symantec was also able to obtain data including the number of bot-infected systems which are those controlled by cybercriminals, rank countries where cyber attacks initiated and factor in the a higher rate of cybercrime in countries that have more access to broadband connections. The highest rate of cybercrime was found to be in the United States which may mainly contribute to the broad range of available broadband connections, which are those that allow uninterrupted internet connectivity.

1. United States of America
Share of malicious computer activity: 23%
Malicious code rank: 1
Spam zombies rank: 3
Phishing web site hosts rank: 1
Bot rank: 2
Attack origin rank: 1

2. China
Share of malicious computer activity: 9%
Malicious code rank: 2
Spam zombies rank: 4
Phishing web site hosts rank: 6
Bot rank: 1
Attack origin rank: 2

3. Germany
Share of malicious computer activity: 6%
Malicious code rank: 12
Spam zombies rank: 2
Phishing web site hosts rank: 2
Bot rank: 4
Attack origin rank: 4

4. Britain
Share of malicious computer activity: 5%
Malicious code rank: 4
Spam zombies rank: 10
Phishing web site hosts rank: 5
Bot rank: 9
Attack origin rank: 3

5. Brazil
Share of malicious computer activity: 4%
Malicious code rank: 16
Spam zombies rank: 1
Phishing web site hosts rank: 16
Bot rank: 5
Attack origin rank: 9

6. Spain
Share of malicious computer activity: 4%
Malicious code rank: 10
Spam zombies rank: 8
Phishing web site hosts rank: 13
Bot rank: 3
Attack origin rank: 6

7. Italy
Share of malicious computer activity: 3%
Malicious code rank: 11
Spam zombies rank: 6
Phishing web site hosts rank: 14
Bot rank: 6
Attack origin rank: 8

8. France
Malicious code rank: 8
Spam zombies rank: 14
Phishing web site hosts rank: 9
Bot rank: 10
Attack origin rank: 5

9. Turkey
Malicious code rank: 15
Spam zombies rank: 5
Phishing web site hosts rank: 24
Bot rank: 8
Attack origin rank: 12

10. Poland
Malicious code rank: 23
Spam zombies rank: 9
Phishing web site hosts rank: 8
Bot rank: 7
Attack origin rank: 17

11. India
Malicious code rank: 3
Spam zombies rank: 11
Phishing web site hosts rank: 22
Bot rank: 20
Attack origin rank: 19

12. Russia
Share of malicious computer activity: 2%
Malicious code rank: 18
Spam zombies rank: 7
Phishing web site hosts rank: 7
Bot rank: 17
Attack origin rank: 14

13. Canada
Malicious code rank: 5
Spam zombies rank: 40
Phishing web site hosts rank: 3
Bot rank: 14
Attack origin rank: 10

14. South Korea
Malicious code rank: 21
Spam zombies rank: 19
Phishing web site hosts rank: 4
Bot rank: 15
Attack origin rank: 7

15. Taiwan
Malicious code rank: 11
Spam zombies rank: 21
Phishing web site hosts rank: 12
Bot rank: 11
Attack origin rank: 15

16. Japan
Malicious code rank: 7
Spam zombies rank: 29
Phishing web site hosts rank: 11
Bot rank: 22
Attack origin rank: 11

17. Mexico
Malicious code rank: 6
Spam zombies rank: 18
Phishing web site hosts rank: 31
Bot rank: 21
Attack origin rank: 16

18. Argentina
Share of malicious computer activity: 1%
Malicious code rank: 44
Spam zombies rank: 12
Phishing web site hosts rank: 20
Bot rank: 12
Attack origin rank: 18

19. Australia
Malicious code rank: 14
Spam zombies rank: 37
Phishing web site hosts rank: 17
Bot rank: 27
Attack origin rank: 13

20. Israel
Malicious code rank: 40
Spam zombies rank: 16
Phishing web site hosts rank: 15
Bot rank: 16
Attack origin rank: 22

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.