Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) (95016 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Watch Yahoo Boys Dance To Portable Zazu Zeh To Client After Major Cashout / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Yes sir. But I can feed you

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

Lolz. You didn't mention the part where you became a rapist and scammer.

How does it feel to have such a rotten life?

You mean, driving flashy cars and fvcking your wives and daughters while you are doing your slave trade ( 9-5 ) salary work is having a rotten life?

I love the rotten life sir. wink
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

Lolz. This statement is common to mentally empty idiots. You sound like one, Mr rapist.
I wouldn’t drag this discussion with you if I was mentally Empty.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
toujurs:
Feed your broke ass first, village boy.

Ok
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I wouldn’t drag this discussion with you if I was mentally Empty.

y
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by assent: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

You mean, driving flashy cars and fvcking your wives and daughters while you are doing your slave trade ( 9-5 ) salary work is having a rotten life?

I love the rotten life sir. wink

n
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by AyelalaOo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
See him cap grin
lol
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Shinexprints(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
"A yet to be identified suspect" you say...

in a country with IT experts like US; this guy is already damned because just a face scan will report everything about him (Name, Age, Residential Address, Biography and all sorts).

But because Nigeria is so backward; This is just another free loan smiley
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

The fact that you are dragging it even indicates that you are mentally empty

But why would you drag discussion with a mentally Empty skull like me?

Just like having a convo with a mad man. Makes you mad too.

You understand now? You are mentally Empty too. wink
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Biggcake: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Numerouno94:
U duped someone of his hard earned cash nd u still had the audacity to make a mockery of ur victim. Ogun nd shango go locate u.

Think about the hard earned black Africans forced into slavery...

The looting and the dehumanization...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
assent:

You are a rapist and scammer. Those things make your life rotten

You don’t have any evidence to it.

But, I’ll leave you to your assertions.

I love the rotten life I’m living. At least, I can afford to fvck all the females in your family and the once relatively close to your family.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by otosa(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Collecting back what they took from our forefathers back in the days.

Kudos boy cool

which of your grandfather? The one your government is taking from you and your generation, when are you going to collect it from them? Olodooo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Olam09(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
They gon' meet thier Waterloo somedays.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
No worry bros na premature death karma go take collect e debt from your hand. You can't make people languish in agony while you enjoy may your spirit leave your body before you get to 40 years.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Hillarie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

See a certified psychiatrist

Thank you so much for recommending a psychiatrist to that guy. With that mentality he carries around, he's truly in dire need of one.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Swallowurspit(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Teslaa:
Lol.

Stupid illiterate

It's so funny we still have some mentally retard folks that still support these guys
These stupid guys keeps denting our image everyday and if the EFCC parade'em tomorrow,some educated illiterate will still heap the blame on the government!

Some specially foolish ones even said nothing is bad in it(internet fraud) because the whites stole our resources in the past. grin

You can’t be more right. After watching the video, I realised that “conscience” is a gift from the creator irrespective of religion. Count yourself lucky if you have it.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by zoghys: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Fresh boy grin

Is that all your brain can muster together?. Shame on you for a show of support to that fuckin son of a bitch who deserves to be incarcerated for a long long time.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Basicend: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
Fresh boy grin

Hmm, fresh boy that has started incurring curses on himsoef and generations unborn.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by ugotaya: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Her Boyfriend Proposed But The Lady Collected The Ring And Threw It Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qz_3H57V5g
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
Common sense suppose tell you say you and your siblings suppose border enter benin republic so that you dont loose deals anymore.

Abi
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Greatguy02: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2021
The guy too mumu oooo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by standfit007: 1:57am On Oct 31, 2021
And slave traders are not faced with consequences till date and nothing from u on that esp practical consequences from responsible authorities abi. U r always prone to leave what is being discussed but peddling unnecessary views. No sane human would encourage theft and illegitimate practices
Righteousness2:
When the Consequences and Punishment
Begin to hit him , you will hear him shouting Where is God?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by grandstar(m): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
Just $600 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn niggar

I see the white man coming to Nigeria to arrest the scammer via umueri International cargo airport...

This i have seen vehemently!

That money should disappear in 2 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by ajl: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Kudos boy cool

I really don't know what to say. I want to scream at you but am just perplexed as I remember how their ancestors ripped our people off. But I still think that it's a crime that our guy is committing. He would also scam other Nigerians if he has the chance. I prefer that young guys like him divert that energy and talent to other positive things. Nothing good can ever come off stealing from others
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Bigchristo: 3:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified internet fraudster has revealed his face to a client that he successfully duped $600.

Focus Naija can report that while the victim lamented how difficult it was for him to earn the money that he was swindled of, the suspected scammer could be seen making gestures of mockery.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVqXJE4vTMm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Some people are just useless in this life, after scamming the person you still have the guts to make Mockery of him, EFCC need to arrest this dude, for him to understand what he did is illegal
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Bigchristo: 3:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Shinexprints:
"A yet to be identified suspect" you say...

in a country with IT experts like US; this guy is already damned because just a face scan will report everything about him (Name, Age, Residential Address, Biography and all sorts).

But because Nigeria is so backward; This is just another free loan smiley
Don’t worry yourself about it, if the authorities want to arrest him it won’t take them 24hrs to get him, na tell me tell you before you know dem don catch am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by handyman90: 3:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Tissaia:
Igbos Chai

Stop talking like a mumu..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Deblow: 3:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Consequences and Punishment
Begin to hit him , you will hear him shouting Where is God?

He has inadvertently began the process of the 'consequences' himself. He has revealed his true identity. The job of nabbing him has been made very easy by himself. What a 'huge' mockery!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by ba2remagaji: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Village people de follow this boy, his arrest is very imminent for showing his face.
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified internet fraudster has revealed his face to a client that he successfully duped $600.

Focus Naija can report that while the victim lamented how difficult it was for him to earn the money that he was swindled of, the suspected scammer could be seen making gestures of mockery.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVqXJE4vTMm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Teslaa:
Lol.

Stupid illiterate

It's so funny we still have some mentally retard folks that still support these guys
These stupid guys keeps denting our image everyday and if the EFCC parade'em tomorrow,some educated illiterate will still heap the blame on the government!

Some specially foolish ones even said nothing is bad in it(internet fraud) because the whites stole our resources in the past. grin
I really weep for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by Elonmuzk(m): 4:03am On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Kudos boy cool

What exactly did they take from your forefathers, ignorant fool. Karma is a bitch you know.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) by RapistOnBail: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Elonmuzk:
What exactly did they take from your forefathers, ignorant fool. Karma is a bitch you know.

Stop taking my words so seriously. I don’t want to report your account for insulting me. So good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.