Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos (36366 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / 12 Emotional And Historical Photos Of Then Vs Now / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Frenzy01(m): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Explorer back again with the banger... Keep flying bro cool cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Difrent: 5:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!

It simply means a pack of cigarettes is very expensive in Australia .......maybe to discourage smoking or do you think na 1$ food be that?.... a pack of cigarette in Nigeria is 500naira=$1
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Difrent: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

This is so depressing

Is shouldnt be. For a pack of cigarette to be able to buy that much food means a pack of cigarette is expensive in Australia.....that is not a $1 food now
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Difrent: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2021
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering

Its to discourage smoking.....thats not a dollar worth of food.....a pack of cigarette in Nigeria is 500naira which is $1
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Difrent: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2021
thundafire:
so they do beat who come dey lie say if u spank ur kids u get arrested

That was 1905.....if you spank your kid in 2021...you get arrested in some countries
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by victorazy(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

I think the 20mm is the measument of the diameter, not the length as u might have assumed.

I think your right.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Viraltrends123: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
membranus:

Keep on deceiving yourselves with your myopic delusion.

That's why your race are busy exploring the space, creating digital revolutions, building spatial cities, running efficient and effective governments. That's why your leaders are not running to foreign hospitals to treat common headache, and your brothers and sisters are not going through arid Niger deserts to get to Libya and escape to Europe, because you have been civilised from age immemorial and still maintain the civilization stride.

That's why if they dash you American visa today, you will refuse it because you want to stay in your black Africa. That's why the costumes and shoes you are wearing is designed in Aba, and
that's why the God you are worshipping is the same Amadioha and the Sango your forefathers were bowing down to in their leave roofed huts in 1542AD. That's why you their offspring is building public monuments and creating machines that will stand the test of times just as your fathers did.

Please when you wake up from your sweet African dream, tell me and I will let you know you are still in Nigeria which your leaders are fast destroying because of greeds and pure ineptitude.

I will repeat it again and again, black African is a slavish race which will continue to pander to the White race until Jesus comes.
You are on your own brother. Seems you have less than an average IQ to understand the whole thing. You are generalizing as if it's all white people that are rich, because you see them like that in supper man, exploring space as if it's not only the USA NASA that you can talk about, how many other Western countries can boast of space exploration, building digital revolution as if it's not possible only China that does most of the work, as if you don't know most Asian countries doesn't have an ordinary copper producing company, talkless producing chips, running effective and efficient government because of what you see in news, when you want to read about Nigeria news, you will come to Nairaland, that will show all sides of the government, but when you want to get updated about us current affairs, you will go and read BBC, LOL. Go deeper, get those countries news papers, and see that the leadership you are claiming is even worst than ours. You are talking about people from Niger, libya rushing out of their country, you still don't understand what I was saying when I said have you checked the largest number of refugees, te second largest number of refugees, and the third largest number of refugees, do you know what it means to be a refugee. You think those white refugees if you give them us visa, they won't rush and collect it. If you give them Nigeria visa, they will also rush and collect it. But, you are here tell me that only the black are Rushing to US/ to meet white people, all white people are enjoying themselves.
Even the so called US, search about the number of people living on the streets, under bridges and by the road side, over 30 millon people, China has 40% of their population poor, and a very large number of people living in multiple debt. Now think about the situation of other white nation that are not up to US. Or is it that you think US and China are telling only white country, and when you hear people talking about refugees, it means they are talking about black.
If you know the number of white people that will fight for some Western countries visa, you will realize that they are even more than the whole African population. So, if you are comparing, compare with sense, you can compare Africa with US or Africa with China, but don't compare white people and black people and don't compare black nations with white nation, while you ignore those white slums.
Like I said, check out the largest number of refugees and pictures of them, so you know that white people are also of different classes.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by rex21: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering
It is to discourage smoking. From the statement, the items were bought in the same Australia.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by jonsin(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Seems you still don't get it. All I can see hear is generalization, should I start naming slum in Western countries. Have you checked about the largest number of refugees, the second largest number of refugees, the their largest number of refugees. All you are doing here is generalization, because you've been brain washed through movies or news that anything white nation is a developed nation.
Talking about leader, check which continent have the highest number of dictator. Russian president is ready to kill anyone popular enough to outst him. You this when it comes to corruption, it's only happens to African, because you feel so inferior, that you can't see what they want you to see. You don't see officials abroad committing atrocities, and going .

Don't come here and start comparing any rubbish. you can talk for yourself, clal yourself a lesser human, you are on your own

send to my email please, I'll love to watch those videos
jonsin4real@gmail.com
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Father4all:
wonderful GOD
Discomforting kids and making them perfect candidates for a circus means wonderful.
This is anything but wonderful. Poor girls didn't fully detach. Do you even think about how difficult it'll be for them to socialize and live normal lives.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Father4all: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Discomforting kids and making them perfect candidates for a circus means wonderful.
This is anything but wonderful. Poor girls didn't fully detach. Do you even think about how difficult it'll be for them to socialize and live normal lives.
abeg mind your fucking business
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Osogboprince: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Oponu jatijati. Do you even know what I find depressing in picture? No you don't, but are quick to type rubbish. Next time think we'll before you rush to type like an imbècile
Your mother imbecille, fool cheesy
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by FengChui(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Smokers are liable to die young grin cheesy

Shey I tell you say na me get am ni?
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by BritishAirways: 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
hjyyy
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by olenyi: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Explorers:
An Anzio 20mm rifle.

They’re legal to own in the US.

20mm ammo.

Omo!!!
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Explorers:
Football pitch in Greenland.
Is Greenland Denmark?
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Explorers(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Is Greenland Denmark?

Part of Denmark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.