Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos (35679 Views)

Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
RAID (French police unit).
it will take our Police force 1000years to look good like this

3 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
An Anzio 20mm rifle.

They’re legal to own in the US.

20mm ammo.

why in d world would someone want to own such a weapon? sometimes americans are just crazy

5 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by iamL(f): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
What Appears To Be A Pile Of Broken Glass Is Actually A Frozen Lake Michigan.

I feel like chewing this ice ��.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.

whaaat u dont mean it
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how they test the strength of a condom.
Ngeneukwenu favourite.

But is it that blacks just refused to progress the white have really made us enjoy irrespective of their shortcomings

3 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Mallamjp(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice, I enjoyed it
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by PediakAuthor: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
A school teacher lashing a boy student over a desk, Menomonie, Wisconsin, 1905.
Lol... not anymore tho...
a music class I guess.... grin

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
What’s underneath a New York City street.

None in Nigeria yet we claim biggest
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Thebraveman: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by CAPITALBEE: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

The FG is the greatest assistance /promoter of Innoson vehicles.

The Nigerian Army, Customs, Universities, Nigerian Prisons and other Federal Governments MDAs are the major buyers of Innoson vehicles.

Even in Nnewi Town, Anambra State and indeed the whole of the S/Esst, most car owners prefer to buy Toyota, Honda and Nissan than Innoson vehicles.

Contrary to the last paragraph tho... Anambra state govt have done well to promote innoson in like manner. Their MDA's utilize innoson's product... some tertiary institutions (the few I can speak of) and even the newly constructed airport too because they don't only produce cars.

Between

Explorers... You do well

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Swimsuits being measured for decency; Venice Beach CA, 1929.
now it's thrown to the dogs grin grin no more decency
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by emae009(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Life’s most stressful events ranked.

Cut 1 betting ticket would break the 100 mark barrier

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Swimsuits being measured for decency; Venice Beach CA, 1929.

who would have thought that california once respected and expected women to be decent on d beach. today, they will be overwhelmed with indecency on d streets, on tv...dont even talk about d beaches where folks can stroll around naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
A school teacher lashing a boy student over a desk, Menomonie, Wisconsin, 1905.
so they do beat who come dey lie say if u spank ur kids u get arrested
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
I wish we were more aware of our strength and weaknesses, it will help us move forward, we are really far behind, in terms of development
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:
Believe it or not, the white has almost mapped out their life from the beginning... Even in 1515, they were still more developed than present day Nigeria.

I wouldn't doubt it again when the white claim blacks are sub-humans... We definitely are of a different species, not just a different race.

undecided
I tell u bro 1515 our blacks ancestors only know how to fight over lands and kill each other due to jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by CAPITALBEE: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
A female falcon was equipped with a satellite tracking system in South Africa before migrating to Finland.

Image shows tracker data. In just 42 days, she flew over 10.000 km, at an incredible average of 230 km per day and nearly in a straight line.

In climes like this where some animals are attributed to witchcraft, this might be proof that village people don't take chill pill whenever they are determined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ray07(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

why in d world would someone want to own such a weapon? sometimes americans are just crazy
this is same gun Ben Affleck used in the movie the accountant. Very bad gun kiss
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
At least we are here now, what are we doing now.

thundafire:
I tell u bro 1515 our blacks ancestors only know how to fight over lands and kill each other due to jealousy
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by xxxXXXxxx: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
A very nice thread.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!

Meaning? They’re expensive in Australia to deter people from smoking. Import duty on cigarettes are very very high

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ray07:
this is same gun Ben Affleck used in the movie the accountant. Very bad gun kiss

yeah it is. its actually a war machine not a household property

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by thundafire: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
SeriouslySense:
At least we are here now, what are we doing now.

same thing our ancestors did bad belle everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ray07(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

yeah it is. its actually a war machine not a household property
make person just dash me this gun nah . . . plenty thieves go loose body parts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Osogboprince: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!
Ignoramus is not about Nigeria. The Australian government purposely hyped up the price of cigarette bc of its danger so people can be discouraged from buying cigarette. The worth of those cigarette can buy those food items anywhere in the world. Try to the research, bye

4 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Osogboprince: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

This is so depressing
Ignoramus is not about Nigeria. The Australian government purposely hyped up the price of cigarette bc of its danger so people can be discouraged from buying cigarette. The worth of those cigarette can buy those food items anywhere in the world. Try to the research, bye

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Annie001: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Thank you explorer for this beautiful piece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by TheOgaBoss: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Piptocoin:

This is the most famous hostorical fact to me. Since I read it a long time ago, I have always seen our planet as the Pale Blue Dot. People fight and kill for lands, power, respect, women....etc in this minuscle blue dot...that looks tinier than a pebble. Wow. Perspective is extremely important to acquiring a mature view of life.
ironically, prior to the theory of copernicus we beleived the universe revolves around the earth.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ray07:
make person just dash me this gun nah . . . plenty thieves go loose body parts cheesy

thats d problem. u cant use it for such
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Osogboprince: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering
To discourage people from smoking, due to the hazardous nature of cigarette. The Australian government intentionally hyped up the price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Osogboprince: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Differentiate:

Dem kon say make I no leave Nigeria.
But wait how come be pack of cigarette for Ausc ? Dem no want make man smoke again niyen O.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures / I Regret Going To The University / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.