Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos (36380 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / 12 Emotional And Historical Photos Of Then Vs Now / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by RapistOnBail: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Sendai Daikannon, One Of The Tallest Statues In The World.
Camera will surely be on the head of this statue.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ushman333: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Sendai Daikannon, One Of The Tallest Statues In The World.
This is surreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by cyprex: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Impressive.
I will be more pleased if you share those telling the African story
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Explorers(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
kinglee007:

I don't understand. 12000 worth as in Currency or pill amount?

$12k
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Viraltrends123: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:
Believe it or not, the white has almost mapped out their life from the beginning... Even in 1515, they were still more developed than present day Nigeria.

I wouldn't doubt it again when the white claim blacks are sub-humans... We definitely are of a different species, not just a different race.

undecided
says, someone talking from a village in ijebu ode. If this is the best your brain can produce, after thinking about everything thoroughly, then I have nothing to say. There are many people like you out there, continue to wallow in ignorance

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Racoon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Jewish prisoners after being liberated from a death train, 1945.
Auschwizt bound train I guess.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
This pic wan make me cry embarassed
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Lordbinsmar: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Depressed101:
I am a Dumbo
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
thundafire:
Ngeneukwenu favourite.

But is it that blacks just refused to progress the white have really made us enjoy irrespective of their shortcomings
Unfortunately it is only N Y A S H matters that blacks Sabi!
My broda, see ehn
I just tire
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Readability: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
PERVENCHE:

look how small and insignificant we are. And that picture is from our own solar system.

and just to think there are billions upon billions of solar systems in our universe.

further more, there are billions upon billions of universe.

earth cannot be the only place where intelligent life exist.

our gods must be aliens from an advanced world.

if you ask my dog, he would tell you I am a god who created and Feeds him and that I will judge him on the last day. that's why he worships me in all situations.

if only he knew better
If you like to read, I recommend a book "The hail Mary project" by Andy weir. It's a nice book and quite expository on the solar system and universe. You're gonna love it.

3 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by DeepSight(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Yes you are right, they were invented by individuals but do you know that their government took charge and came to their aid in most cases before it actually became this big? Can African government or in this case Nigerian government do such or haven't you seen a lot of those smart individuals on NL front-page with one little invention or the other but you and I know that's where it ends so you see where government comes to play in all this now? American car maker Ford got his big boost when the government stepped in but we know that can't happen in Nigeria. Even before Innoson there has been so many guys that has tried car making in this country but when the government refused to assist they all died off, a man started car making in the 80s but till he died nothing much came out of it and even after death nothing cos it was abandoned just the way he left it. I don't know how Innoson does his magic to get to this present stage and the man is really trying honestly but believe me if the government had assisted him one way or the other maybe we won't be using foreign cars much again. So you see my brother even if you invent anything and you don't have the necessary backup it all amounts to total waste at the end.

Governments are made up of people.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Stokia: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Are u for real??

Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Juliusmomoh: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ishilove:
This is absolutely brilliant!
Longtime o.. Good evening ma
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:

You think it takes one person to effect a change? One smart person in the midst of dumbasses will make no difference. A cup of water doesn't make an ocean, neither does a tree make a forest.

It takes a collective effort to effect change, and that is not possible when 95% of the populace are dumb.

This is not time to be sentimental and cry what have you done. You, what have you done? Even if I've done a thing, how would you feel the impact when the black mind is never ready to support their own, but rather seek ways to bring the individual down due to envy and selfishness.

I know how many times I've started a business in most remote places in Nigeria, only to get frustrated by the indigenes.

Throwing that card of 'what have you done' makes you an idiot. That's the same card the present government played, and where has it led us?

You're just proving me right by this hogwash you just spewed.
don't mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by realstars: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
This Is Cool.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by achillesfoot(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aren't you all surprised we haven't heard from "the world is ending crews". The only thing that baffles me beyond comprehension is how we claim to know more about the religion than those who brought it to the African shores.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by shevon: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Teenagers dressed for a high school dance in the 1920s.
This was before the devil became a fashion designer grin

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Father4all: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
The anatomy of conjoined twins, Brittany and Abbey.
wonderful GOD

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Timoleon(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Both. It means cigarette is expensive. It also means basic food is cheap.
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by akdjr(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
This was the time American had their fair share of insecurity when a president was murdered. quote author=Explorers post=107206154]Guns and knives associated with Lincoln’s assassination and stabbing of Major Rathbone, the President’s bodyguard, including the the bullet dug from Lincoln’s head.

The boot belonged to Booth at the time of the assassination and other weapons were taken from members of a gang associated with Booth.[/quote]
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:
Believe it or not, the white has almost mapped out their life from the beginning... Even in 1515, they were still more developed than present day Nigeria.

I wouldn't doubt it again when the white claim blacks are sub-humans... We definitely are of a different species, not just a different race.

undecided

So much self hate, haba.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
A school teacher lashing a boy student over a desk, Menomonie, Wisconsin, 1905.
just see her hand writing on the board
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
wink
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering
Smh, it just means that cigarretes are expensive in Australia.

Wetin carry naira enter the matter?

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Teenagers dressed for a high school dance in the 1920s.
this shows that decency is the original innate nature of humans. It has only been replaced with nudity over time. We are definitely coming from an era of clothed people to an era of naked women. Its a wrecking ball.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm repulsed by ignorance... It is as it is... Have a nice Sunday too.

My friend shut it, you're the ignorant one here.

Fortunately for us we both agree on one thing, that you're a dumbass, you said it yourself not me.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
PERVENCHE:

look how small and insignificant we are. And that picture is from our own solar system.

and just to think there are billions upon billions of solar systems in our universe.

further more, there are billions upon billions of universe.

earth cannot be the only place where intelligent life exist.

our gods must be aliens from an advanced world.

if you ask my dog, he would tell you I am a god who created and Feeds him and that I will judge him on the last day. that's why he worships me in all situations.

if only he knew better
Strangely, all creatures know about God. They worship God in ways we do not understand
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by placeofallure(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
theForth:

Smh, it just means that cigarretes are expensive in Australia.

Wetin carry naira enter the matter?

When you don't know something, don't form Macho, you ask! That is what I have just done.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
placeofallure:

When you don't know something, don't form Macho, you ask! That is what I have just done.

Okay good.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by membranus: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

who would have thought that california once respected and expected women to be decent on d beach. today, they will be overwhelmed with indecency on d streets, on tv...dont even talk about d beaches where folks can stroll around naked

From the picture, it shows that the ladies were already on their way to being indecent as far back as then.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Osogboprince:

Ignoramus is not about Nigeria. The Australian government purposely hyped up the price of cigarette bc of its danger so people can be discouraged from buying cigarette. The worth of those cigarette can buy those food items anywhere in the world. Try to the research, bye
Oshey Mr researcher grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them / Admissions At Futy (yola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.