Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos (35669 Views)

Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Believe it or not, the white has almost mapped out their life from the beginning... Even in 1515, they were still more developed than present day Nigeria.

I wouldn't doubt it again when the white claim blacks are sub-humans... We definitely are of a different species, not just a different race.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Treasure17(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Fascinating to say the least.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by PERVENCHE: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath Saturn’s rings.

look how small and insignificant we are. And that picture is from our own solar system.

and just to think there are billions upon billions of solar systems in our universe.

further more, there are billions upon billions of universe.

earth cannot be the only place where intelligent life exist.

our gods must be aliens from an advanced world.

if you ask my dog, he would tell you I am a god who created and Feeds him and that I will judge him on the last day. that's why he worships me in all situations.

if only he knew better

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ola17: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Train passengers wearing masks to protect themselves from the Spanish Flu, 1918, 1920.

And 100 years later, if you ask people to wear mask and take vaccine for their own safety and that of their communities they’d refuse, saying it’s signs of the end times or mark of the beast

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by BritishAirways: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is what a legal, outdoor Marijuana farm in the Midwest looks like.
Nest thing ever

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
This is so depressing

23 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ishilove: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
A 5 hour (47 miles) bus journey around Hong Kong for people to sleep on.

The tour is designed for people who can’t sleep at night but fall asleep easily on the bus to and from work.

Costs $13 to $51 depending on whether they choose the upper or lower deck.

https://cavemancircus.com/2021/10/25/a-damn-fine-collection-of-fascinating-photos-and-videos-42/
This is absolutely brilliant!

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ishilove: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
An Anzio 20mm rifle.

They’re legal to own in the US.

20mm ammo.
Hian

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ishilove: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
2:30am, midnight sun at the Arctic Circle.
Midnight?? cheesy

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Piptocoin: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath Saturn’s rings.

This is the most famous hostorical fact to me. Since I read it a long time ago, I have always seen our planet as the Pale Blue Dot. People fight and kill for lands, power, respect, women....etc in this minuscle blue dot...that looks tinier than a pebble. Wow. Perspective is extremely important to acquiring a mature view of life.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ishilove: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Train passengers wearing masks to protect themselves from the Spanish Flu, 1918, 1920.
History periodically repeats itself

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Persian Warrior Gloves, from Safavid Dynasty in the 1500s.
This is a weapon on its own for hand to hand combat

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Ishilove: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
NURTW members must not get their hands in this cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by henryobinna(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:
Believe it or not, the white has almost mapped out their life from their beginning... Even in 1515, they were still more developed than present day Nigeria.

I wouldn't doubt it again when the white claim blacks are sub-humans... We definitely are of a different species, not just a different race.

This is really funny and depressing at the same time. Do you think statements like this solve any problems? Do they even look into the challenges at all.

And more importantly, what have you done or contributed to the betterment of Nigeria and/or Africa?

Most of things you see were done(or invented) by individuals not governments as I know you'd want to cede the responsibility to the government. What have you done to make Africa better developed?

Or do you think by making these kind of statements you automatically seize to be a black man or an African/Nigerian and automatically becomes a white man or of a higher and better specie?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Maj196(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Front page worthy

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Lordbinsmar: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2021
henryobinna:
[s][/s]This is really funny and depressing at the same time. Do you think statements like this solve any problems? Do they even look into the challenges at all.

And more importantly, what have you done or contributed to the betterment of Nigeria and/or Africa?

Most of things you see were done(or invented) by individuals not governments as I know you'd want to cede the responsibility to the government. What have you done to make Africa better developed?

Or do you think by making these kind of statements you automatically seize to be a black man or an African/Nigerian and automatically becomes a white man or of a higher and better specie?[s][/s]

Story for the god's

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by kinglee007(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This Is What Some Grains Of Sand Look Like When Magnified 100 To 300 Times.

Beach Sand you mean. Can't wait to see what the loamy and clay soil looks like when magnified at such range.

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by kinglee007(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
12,000 Worth Of Cancer Pills.

I don't understand. 12000 worth as in Currency or pill amount?

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Tokskob2008: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2021
henryobinna:
This is really funny and depressing at the same time. Do you think statements like this solve any problems? Do they even look into the challenges at all.

Or do you think by making these kind of statements you automatically seize to be a black man or an African/Nigerian and automatically becomes a white man or of a higher and better specie?

Yes you are right, they were invented by individuals but do you know that their government took charge and came to their aid in most cases before it actually became this big? Can African government or in this case Nigerian government do such or haven't you seen a lot of those smart individuals on NL front-page with one little invention or the other but you and I know that's where it ends so you see where government comes to play in all this now? American car maker Ford got his big boost when the government stepped in but we know that can't happen in Nigeria. Even before Innoson there has been so many guys that has tried car making in this country but when the government refused to assist they all died off, a man started car making in the 80s but till he died nothing much came out of it and even after death nothing cos it was abandoned just the way he left it. I don't know how Innoson does his magic to get to this present stage and the man is really trying honestly but believe me if the government had assisted him one way or the other maybe we won't be using foreign cars much again. So you see my brother even if you invent anything and you don't have the necessary backup it all amounts to total waste at the end.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by dollynnn(f): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Swimsuits being measured for decency; Venice Beach CA, 1929.
Decency has been buried 6fts beneath the surface of the earth now

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Sigggy: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2021
This is a great post.
I love it!

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by henryobinna(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Yes you are right, they were invented by individuals but do you know that their government took charge and came to their aid in most cases before it actually became this big? Can African government or in this case Nigerian government do such or haven't you seen a lot of those smart individuals on NL front-page with one little invention or the other but you and I know that's where it ends so you see where government comes to play in all this now? American car maker Ford got his big boost when the government stepped in but we know that can't happen in Nigeria. Even before Innoson there has been so many guys that has tried car making in this country but when the government refused to assist they all died off, a man started car making in the 80s but till he died nothing much came out of it and even after death nothing cos it was abandoned just the way he left it. I don't know how Innoson does his magic to get to this present stage and the man is really trying honestly but believe me if the government had assisted him one way or the other maybe we won't be using foreign cars much again. So you see my brother even if you invent anything and you don't have the necessary backup it all amounts to total waste at the end.
I see your point,

Truly at this point or stage in development, we don't need to invent or discover anything new. All we need is to basically 'copy' development strategies as have been implemented by other countries that saw success in them and the government is heavily needed in those aspect. The reason I brought it down to the individual level is because the person I quoted use this opportunity to insult every African/Nigerian as though he is not one. If he as a Nigerian is better as he claimed maybe he should have done something stellar and wonderful but unfortunately, he's just like the rest subhuman species as he called it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by placeofallure(f): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering

17 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
2:30am, midnight sun at the Arctic Circle.

If this happened in Nigeria now. Religious folks, especially our NL religious fanatic will say the world is coming to an end.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by oyatz(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Tokskob2008:

The FG is the greatest assistance /promoter of Innoson vehicles.

The Nigerian Army, Customs, Universities, Nigerian Prisons and other Federal Governments MDAs are the major buyers of Innoson vehicles.

Even in Nnewi Town, Anambra State and indeed the whole of the S/Esst, most car owners prefer to buy Toyota, Honda and Nissan than Innoson vehicles.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:

Oboy shocked

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Sezzybb(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Amazing post cool

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
henryobinna:

You think it takes one person to effect a change? One smart person in the midst of dumbasses will make no difference. A cup of water doesn't make an ocean, neither does a tree make a forest.

It takes a collective effort to effect change, and that is not possible when 95% of the populace are dumb.

This is not time to be sentimental and cry what have you done. You, what have you done? Even if I've done a thing, how would you feel the impact when the black mind is never ready to support their own, but rather seek ways to bring the individual down due to envy and selfishness.

I know how many times I've started a business in most remote places in Nigeria, only to get frustrated by the indigenes.

Throwing that card of 'what have you done' makes you an idiot. That's the same card the present government played, and where has it led us?

You're just proving me right by this hogwash you just spewed.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by sheanzy(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2021
placeofallure:

Could it be a measure to discourage people from smoking? Or our naira is this useless? Just wondering
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!
I don't blame u guys, the hardship and hatred u guys have for Nigeria have made u criticize Nigeria at any given point

Cigarettes is most expensive in Australia than in the whole world, infact iit's 5x more costlier than what a pack of cigarettes is being sold in United States.

So this has nothing to do with Nigeria, i know the country is hard but it's not everything u people should start calling naira abeg.. haba!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by placeofallure(f): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2021
sheanzy:
I don't blame u guys, the hardship and hatred u guys have for Nigeria have made u criticize Nigeria at any given point

Cigarettes is most expensive in Australia in the whole world, infact iit's 5x more costlier than what a pack of cigarettes is being sold in United States.

So this has nothing to do with Nigeria, i know the country is hard but it's not everything u people should start calling naira abeg.. haba!!

You're as daft as you sound. I asked two questions. You chose to pick on one and started lecturing. You are the one with the intent to shame Nigeria! You are either hard of hearing or hard of comprehending. Go back and read my post!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Airlines reservations before computers, 1945.

Damn grin

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Sane people will buy the food instead, who cigar epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination / I Regret Going To The University / Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62