Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes (54368 Views)

Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Made Him Happy But See What Messi did / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by shiki(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Chuknovski(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
congratulations goat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Nicklaus619(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
⠀ ⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤

Absolute goat cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
We will still call him Penaldo cool. If he like born triplets cheesy no trophy for u and utd this season undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Akabuking: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Folabifreeman:
My next life na to become a White.

Or a tree in Europe. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by realstars: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Home and away, in and out, he is the real GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by APCNig: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.
30 million likes on a single post.

I don't even mind being his baby mama and future wife. I love him.

Congratulations baby.

Thoughts of a cheap Olosho

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Zooposki(f): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Folabifreeman:
My next life na to become a White.

You worship the image of the beast, white Jesus?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Sleekfingers: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.

Congratulations baby.

Before Nko? Na anywhere wey don set , una dey find......una no dey look for Surulere.....na olorunshogo una dey like....... typical of a nigerian lady

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
fidel2:
God....u nor need come down come bless me.... U fit send any angel .

LOL

Thanks for the laughs

Guy, consider a career in comedy

But seriously...

If you can afford data and a smartphone, you are among some of the most blessed humans on the planet

No use Ronaldo dey compare

Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Solofresh2: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.

Congratulations baby.
Shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by avrilwisedata: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.

Congratulations baby.
Olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by juman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seriously hard working guy.

You must be very hard working to be successful.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by smile4kenn(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by chatinent: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dalil8:

Hardwork, Dedication, Discipline.... Talent is never enough.

CR7 is one of kind.

Nah...to make it, you actually have to be selfish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by SonofDevil: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
He has the Aura and people love him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by jaynom009: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
how does the picture of the goal he scored yesterday relate with this trend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Mkingz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ororo was born for the records.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by bewla(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
cool
Why the glass
I don't c any welding work around

Goat ukwa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by MITCHELL96: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Remag666:
We will still call him Penaldo cool. If he like born triplets cheesy no trophy for u and utd this season undecided

Why hating ?? undecided undecided
Do You know this guy in person ? he doesn't even know you either, why not wish him well or just shut the f**k up ? I'm a big time Ronaldo and Neymar die hard fan boy, but does this make me hate the other guy MESSI ? Hell no!

I enjoy their games, it's a blessing to witness the 2 greatest footballer ever, many will be born and hear of this guys, and after hearing of how they dominated the world of football, they'll be like, I wish I was born in their days, omo! Try dey wish person well!!

I'm really sick of y'all hating on someone that has never done harm to you, how do you wanna progress if you can't wish another person well or congratulate someone that's above you already ? How bro, how!! ? undecided undecided be the change you wanna see!

Sometimes, we're just our own problem lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by bewla(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Nah...to make it, you actually have to be selfish.
u mean sale goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dalil8:

Hardwork, Dedication, Discipline.... Talent is never enough.

CR7 is one of kind.

and a touch of favour...a touch of d divine

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by emmykk(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
Some people will still come and argue about how him and the other short guy is not on the same level

If you are talking of Messi10 he still beat ronaldo on field of play.
You can say whatever you want messi still the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by B11la2b: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Classickj:

Wetin happen
E never reach 350M

Why u reply that guy na .. angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Benwallt(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
WriterNig:

Over 700 million followers on his socials.

CR7 is a brand on its own.
How many Messi get?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by adioolayi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Finally, despite his huge followers across social media platforms, it requires him to make a post that appeals to emotions outside "Football" environment for him to surpass Lionel Messi's Instagram likes on a single post.

Children are the heritage of God...they will always command empathy and emotions...I sincerely wish CR7 and his girlfriend safe delivery.

When it comes to pure FOOTBALL MATTERS on Instagram posts, Messi is by far ahead ... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Aidejay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Imagine, 30,000,000 human beings saw your picture and liked it. No wonder brands are shoving money at him for endorsements and posts.

30, 000, 000 people.
Not counting those that didn't like it. Usually that number is times 2 or 3 of the ones who saw and liked.

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by eldervine: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
just as he said, records follow him. Anyway just happy those children are not coming to nigeria.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Mysticwebb: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
⠀ ⠀
⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤
Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by BigYash: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai this guy CR7 was created for greatness!
Anything he touches turn to Gold.
Anywhere he goes he take the leads.
I swear.. He is just so blessed..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by me69: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na real sharp shooter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.