Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes (54362 Views)

Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Made Him Happy But See What Messi did / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice... More wins and success to him! He is doing well!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Lewisdinho(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tell am
irunoko:
werey Ni e

You can very well see he's married with kids.stop devaluing and sexually objectifying yourself

Have some dignity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Stupidquestions: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
ecolime:
GOAT �

Most loved sportsman in the history of mankind.
Mohammed Ali is the most loved sportsman
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Ofadaman(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
There are gods amongst men, these people are insanely blessed by the gods of fortune.anything they touch becomes gold, while others work hard and strive/toil all their lives and are unable to make ends meet.

Not all souls are equal ,this man was born for greatness and his spirit must have favoured the universe so much that they blessed him beyond measures .

Good looks, fit body, Charisma, charm, strong will, Lazer focus, happy family, limitless wealth , fame, extraordinary influence and power.this is no human, he's a god

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by streetsoldier1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.
30 million likes on a single post.

I don't even mind being his baby mama and future wife. I love him.

Congratulations baby.

He hates black girls

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by mepoyi: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
⠀ ⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤
Permit me to steal this

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Kajaard: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
WriterNig:

Over 700 million followers on his socials.

CR7 is a brand on its own.

He is the most followed sports person in the world on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Hapinex01: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
My people these guy is something else on and off the pitch

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Theresamay: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
CR7 is the god of football, always scoring on pitch and off pitch

Click like if you love CR7
do you know the meaning of 'always'?. Did he score against Liverpool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Kajaard: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
⠀ ⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤

Tobi Abeg make I steal this as well cheesy

In ORORO we trust cool

#MANU4LYF cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by AngelicBeing: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.

Congratulations baby.
Hian, babymama ke, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Theresamay: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
Some people will still come and argue about how him and the other short guy is not on the same level
your mates are making up to 400k a day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Kajaard: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
CR7 is the god of football, always scoring on pitch and off pitch

Click like if you love CR7

True bro. Very true cool

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Remag666:
We will still call him Penaldo cool. If he like born triplets cheesy no trophy for u and utd this season undecided

Means absolutely nothing to his pedigree and legacy!!!... He has paid his dues in full!

Please, shift!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Subzeroad: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
;
RealAdewole:
grin there is nothing bad in aspiring... But on a scale of 1 to 10, did you think this can be ever possible?

You are heartless grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Rickbronz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
good one.
In terms of gathering likes and attention, nobody comes close to ronaldo. but when it comes to playing football on the pitch, he can't lace messi's boot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by akdjr(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
I am here tell me what you want my father in heaven to bless you with. quote author=fidel2 post=107211156]God....u nor need come down come bless me.... U fit send any angel .[/quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by awofodu3(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
News on nairaland these past months: always more than 48hrs late
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Kokaine(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Africans will never post something like this due to superstitions. We will rather surprise family and friends with kehinde and taiwo. If the woman can be hidden during pregnancy self she will be hidden

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Kano4tot2: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Liar 700 million lies from you man

WriterNig:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Lamasta(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Whom God has blessed no man can curse cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Burgerlomo: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Awesome! cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Badguy77(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Why hating ?? undecided undecided
Do You know this guy in person ? he doesn't even know you either, why not wish him well or just shut the f**k up ? I'm a big time Ronaldo and Neymar die hard fan boy, but does this make me hate the other guy MESSI ? Hell no!

All this plenty talk cos of ronaldo, oga be calming down rivalry in football is good it makes the game interesting and fun to watch...No body hates him thats just how football is...

I enjoy their games, it's a blessing to witness the 2 greatest footballer ever, many will be born and hear of this guys, and after hearing of how they dominated the world of football, they'll be like, I wish I was born in their days, omo! Try dey wish person well!!

I'm really sick of y'all hating on someone that has never done harm to you, how do you wanna progress if you can't wish another person well or congratulate someone that's above you already ? How bro, how!! ? undecided undecided be the change you wanna see!

Sometimes, we're just our own problem lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by damosky12(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Scam
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by FullBlastLight: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jst anytin dt has Ronaldo, CR7, in it, automatically bcoms d world's delight!

...and dt's anoda way 2 determine who's d goatest GOAT!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Thebraveman: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by NairaMaster1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow.

Congratulations baby.

I love your dream.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by emmyluizzz: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beckysexy:

Please, stop mistaking me for your female relatives. Lol grin
just answer him....
are you into gold digging .
is just a simple question

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by FullBlastLight: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
WriterNig:

In fact, not jst a brand, he's a world on his own wit other pple as planets revolving around him!

#CR7!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by whytepawn1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai this guy CR7 was created for greatness!
Anything he touches turn to Gold.
Anywhere he goes he takes the lead.

He has a whooping 361m followers on Instagram.
Even his haters like one of my kid bro is still following him. What an Enigma!
There is nothing enigmatic about him. He is just blessed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.