Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes (54364 Views)

Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Made Him Happy But See What Messi did / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by goodvision12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
kereman1:
Cr7 sud do DNA test just to be sure.
And you think he has not done that already

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Badguy77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Why hating ?? undecided undecided
Do You know this guy in person ? he doesn't even know you either, why not wish him well or just shut the f**k up ? I'm a big time Ronaldo and Neymar die hard fan boy, but does this make me hate the other guy MESSI ? Hell no!

I enjoy their games, it's a blessing to witness the 2 greatest footballer ever, many will be born and hear of this guys, and after hearing of how they dominated the world of football, they'll be like, I wish I was born in their days, omo! Try dey wish person well!!

I'm really sick of y'all hating on someone that has never done harm to you, how do you wanna progress if you can't wish another person well or congratulate someone that's above you already ? How bro, how!! ? undecided undecided be the change you wanna see!

Sometimes, we're just our own problem lipsrsealed

All this talk cos of ronaldo? Oga be calming down o..I no sure say ronaldo even know naija self talk less of knowing us. Rivalry in football is good and everybody is allowed to like which ever player they like and thats the fun in it..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Smashes Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes In Less Than 30hrs On A Single Instagram Post.

@Cristiano on instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVk29cSI-2E/?utm_medium=copy_link
Well, the most liked picture on Instagram still remains this

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by ghostcenturion(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sunmoluvic:

Not in 30.
Took 16 days to surpass Kylie jenners 18 million in 2019, after it surpassed people took notice and like it the more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by KingDash: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Smashes Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes In Less Than 30hrs On A Single Instagram Post.

@Cristiano on instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVk29cSI-2E/?utm_medium=copy_link
if ronaldo stop football today this woman go dey with am? na wetin we suppose dey talk about, she no get work na to dey born like chicken.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by musa234(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Such a blessed man... I wish na me be you... Very favoured and blessed human.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by musa234(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
KingDash:
if ronaldo stop football today this woman go dey with am? na wetin we suppose dey talk about, she no get work na to dey born like chicken.
lol...Oga wetin concern you... Even if Ronaldo stop football today, he can never lack.
.my guy Don invest everywhere plus e sign a life time deal with Nike, so even if e retire, E go still dey work with Nike.. So much money

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by musa234(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Badguy77:

All this talk cos of ronaldo? Oga be calming down o..I no sure say ronaldo even know naija self talk less of knowing us. Rivalry in football is good and everybody is allowed to like which ever player they like and thats the fun in it..
You can like one over another without calling them names... Na idiots dey insult Ronaldo and Messi... People wey fit buy their lineage.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by KingDash: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
musa234:
lol...Oga wetin concern you... Even if Ronaldo stop football today, he can never lack.
.my guy Don invest everywhere plus e sign a life time deal with Nike, so even if e retire, E go still dey work with Nike.. So much money
oya na..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by AutoRedux: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
El magnifico
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Badguy77(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
musa234:
You can like one over another without calling them names... Na idiots dey insult Ronaldo and Messi... People wey fit buy their lineage.

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by sharone21(f): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
His kids too are BLESSED...

There is this SWEET feeling with a GREAT father.... Mouth no fit explain am....Ronaldo is also a great/good partner to his woman.... I pray they have at least a daughter too, since girls no dey ever leave their fathers( good one ooo) even wen they marry so that he will be well taken care of in his older years after taking good, loving care of them as kids...

I know that even his woman's family/siblings are blessed with him in their lives.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by htdot: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
⠀ ⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤
You are creative

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Classickj(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
B11la2b:

Why u reply that guy na .. angry
No vex sir cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Decide2rise: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
fidel2:
God....u nor need come down come bless me.... U fit send any angel .
If he sends an angel demons and wicked people in Naija fit still hijack am if you don't fight your way through spiritually. Nigerians are wicked and heartless. Speaking out of experience bro. Peace and God's blessings upon you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Blacklion3: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
B11la2b:

Why u reply that guy na .. angry

Raymond itobore stop trolling Nairalanders
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by IbileIfe: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
fidel2:
AMEN!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Ultimateson: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fantastic ✌️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by B11la2b: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blacklion3:

Raymond itobore stop trolling Nairalanders

Make I leave nairaland for you ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by IbileIfe: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Decide2rise:
If he sends an angel demons and wicked people in Naija fit still hijack am if you don't fight your way through spiritually. Nigerians are wicked and heartless. Speaking out of experience bro. Peace and God's blessings upon you
I tell foreigners say if you don't believe in the existence of devils, come to Nigeria and the atrocities you will see will be enough to change your mind.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Ultimateson: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by IbileIfe: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sunmoluvic:

Egg?
Humans can be really nuts.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Decide2rise: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
⠀ ⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Decide2rise: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobijays:
You're a genius
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by WinForever(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
The most important decision to make in life!!!
... between life and death!

My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Decide2rise: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
IbileIfe:

I tell foreigners say if you don't believe in the existence of devils, come to Nigeria and the atrocities you will see will be enough to change your mind.
Bro I don't argue with anyone who argue on that because I have seen a lot and experienced it first hand. What I have seen and known on Earth so many people in their sixties and seventies have not seen half of it but I thank God for helping me to see the way to rise and conquer my enemies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Bimpe29: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Another GOAT is truly a counterfeit. Congratulations CR7!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leemao grin grin grin e pain u no worry you guys will still go trophy less cool
Angelfrost:

Means absolutely nothing to his pedigree and legacy!!!... He has paid his dues in full!

Please, shift!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by seyz91(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
e no dey come down before na

na hin angel e dey always send na
fidel2:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by seyz91(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
dey clear am

no be all white dey make am

dem get poor people too

careful what you wish for but try be specific about your wishes
Folabifreeman:
My next life na to become a White.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by TeeGentle(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
wow
congratulation CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes by Blacklion3: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
B11la2b:

Make I leave nairaland for you ?
Raymond itobor U are a old f00l and u will d!e miserably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.