Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) (739 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 In Texas (Photos) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Many of these Haitian, African, and middle eastern migrants come from Brazil and Chile, and some other countries in South America, they risk their lives through the Panamanian jungle and alot of people do not make it, Brazilian migrants don't pass the jungle they fly to Mexico visa-free, they get to the USA border only to get deported back to their home countries, we have migrants from many countries there but the majority are Haitians stuck at the border, build your life where you find yourself and stop risking your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUTLO5nbfr8

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/stranded-migrants-expelled-from-del.html?m=1

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Migrants washing their clothes in the rio grande river

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Migrants walk across the rio grande River carrying food

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala..
Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Except in cases of war and famine... It is not worth risking your life to migrate

1 Like

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by MRDEE01: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
it is well
Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
dawnomike:
Except in cases of water and famine... It is not worth risking your life to migrate

I tell you and the funniest part is that many of this migrants are living well in Brazil and Chile, but they are just obsessed with America and I don't see it as a dream if you want to enter America apply for a visa

3 Likes

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you and the funniest part is that many of this migrants are living well in Brazil and Chile, but they are just obsessed with America and I don't see it as a dream if you want to enter America apply for a visa
I think it all has to do with the mindset...

1 Like

Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
dawnomike:
I think it all has to do with the mindset...

The issue is America the way they paint America so they should deal with it, as long as they keep telling lies about america people would still be flooding their border from the Mexican side
Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mostly blacks kai.
Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by LILTJAY: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
U.s want white immigrants and not blacks
Re: Stranded Migrants Expelled From Del Rio, Texas(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
LILTJAY:
U.s want white immigrants and not blacks

Lol, America are actually the ones that destroyed Haiti and the french also

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Population Of Nigerians In The Diaspora? / Slept Off While On Express. God Be Praised. / How Do I Fill This Form For(foreign Funds Transfer Form) GIC For Cib@lovesarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.