Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. (3648 Views)

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by HICb: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
My friend is the most closest friend i ever had but now he disappointed me by impregnanting my girlfriend who we dated for a year now.
This happened when we went to club on Sunday,17th October.
I got drunk for the first time and my girlfriend was feeling dizzy so we went home and i couldn't escot her to her place so i asked my friend to escot her which he did and then fu*ked her, I trusted him so much.
This week she told me its like she is pregnant.
I told her how and when did this happen, then she said she have not been seeing her period for a week now, i didn't believe when she said it, I told her i last taughed you the week before we club, ok lets go for DNA test, She said no she is sorry I'm not the one who did it, ok then who did it," i asked. she said is my best friend.
Hi stop accusing my friend then she said it happened the day we went to club.
I then sent her away. I couldn't believe it. I just don't want to hear it again.
So that's how best friends do.

Did I Do The Right Thing Or Not?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by chatinent: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
She said no she is sorry am not the one who did it ok then who did it,' i asked. she said is my best friend

How could this have been induced by intoxication abi is it only my sense that doesn't go on vacation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Stephen0mozzy: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is kinda fictitious

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by janed0e: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
she had sex last Sunday, but she's pregnant today
Op need sense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Uzomacharles: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
E be like this pregnancy of a thing don turn to children something
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by TMTR: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
That's no friend, he is a fĂșcking snake, cut all ties with him.

As for your girlfriend, dump her ass getting dizzy from alcohol is not excuse for sleeping with your friend, it's like she and your friend has been doing it for some time and she is hiding under the pretence of being drunk, that's why she did it.

Don't be sad, be thankful that you discovered their true colors before you went further with them
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by flokii: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
How sure are you that your girlfriend didn't lure him to sleep with her.. it's evident he didn't rape or force her else she would have reported to the police or inform you immediately.
That gender can't be trusted 100%.
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Someodds: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mugu did he rape her? I bet it was a mutually consented affairs between two adults.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Jamahyel(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol asin ehh.
Uzomacharles:
E be like this pregnancy of a thing don turn to children something

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by BegAt40: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
He's a sharp guy. Thank God he impregnated that baboon, we don't care! angry angry angry
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by HornyTave: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Reason I dont have friends.
They are betrayers, both Male and Female.
My motto is stay away from me
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by dan9ice(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Even your boo get a boo

Op, shebi you say girlfriend, not wife or fiancée.. Chill..
In as much she's in the street, na everybody get am

E sure me die say you no go even marry her

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
I once dated my roommate's ex girlfriend for 5 years, we broke up and we are still good friends.

Maybe I did wrong but the fact is I loved the girl and my friend only wanted to bleep and I felt pity for the very pretty girl.
She fell in love with me and we dated for 5 good years after my friend was expelled from school.

I have no remorse whatsoever undecided

And yeah my friend got to know but we are still cool.

Forget the babe and move on, she is your girlfriend not your wife.
You can unfriend your friend if you so wish but don't harm him because he didn't rape her.

C'est fini

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Godada(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
cool
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by frozen70(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
HICb:
My friend is the most closest friend i ever had but now he disappointed me by impregnanting my girlfriend who we dated for a year now.
This happened when we went to club on Sunday,17th October.
I got drunk for the first time and my girlfriend was feeling dizzy so we went home and i couldn't escot her to her place so i asked my friend to escot her which he did and then fu*ked her, I trusted him so much.
This week she told me its like she is pregnant.
I told her how and when did this happen, then she said she have not been seeing her period for a week now, i didn't believe when she said it, I told her i last taughed you the week before we club, ok lets go for DNA test, She said no she is sorry I'm not the one who did it, ok then who did it," i asked. she said is my best friend.
Hi stop accusing my friend then she said it happened the day we went to club.
I then sent her away. I couldn't believe it. I just don't want to hear it again.
So that's how best friends do.

Did I Do The Right Thing Or Not?

You did the right thing, both of the betrayed you, especially your so called girl friend

She has no respect for you and your friend did not rape her

And for your friend, he was drunk and lost it, stay away from him, what he did is worst than stabbing you
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Today is 31st of October man. U used infrared to Determine the pregnancy ni abi u just wanna trend here

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fake story. Poorly constructed lie.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by XDaBOSS(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
This your script eh, e no go well. Next time, sit down well compose/write better story/script.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Truvelisback(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Lordbinsmar: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
DNA for 2 weeks pregnancy, op slap yourself get sense

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Harrykn: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
This your story is not complete....
What will you do if we tell you to allow him marry her ?

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Lamanii22(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Is that how women easily get pregnant? OP.... THIS IS VERY FICTITIOUS

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by DriverX: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Only goats will believe this shit_, and I count many up there.

Another useless female bashing thread by a brain dead ignoramus for him and his ilk to masturbate to
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by DriverX: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Lamanii22:
Is that how people easy pregnancy is? OP.... THIS IS VERY FICTITIOUS
ahn Ahn, how can you be an English major with this gbas gbos english?

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Michelle55: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
ahn Ahn, how can you be an English major with this gbas gbos english?
Be nice bro.. Anybody can make a grammatical error, besides no one is above correction.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by padi94(m): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2021
You gave a goat to a lion, what did you expect. You drunk, your friend drunk, your girlfriend drunk but you decide to send 2 drunk people to the same house.you don't know that alcohol makes people Hot at the early hours of the day?

Singing
*me I no cum*
*you, you no cum*
*how come belle come?*
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Hayee(f): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Hahahaha grin grin grin
I said it before and I will say it again
There is nothing like women supporting women and bro code cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by BlackPantherxXx: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by TheWolfen(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. by Lamasta(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
This fiction get k-leg grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Men, Very Proud Of This Picture / VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.