Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (52225 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gosh! today was my worst day ever.

So my girlfriend birthday turn out to be my worst day.

SARS wahala at oke odo (solved) .

On our way home ,just a few mile to our destination; she said she want to take over the wheel and i heed to her request because what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa.

Now my car is damaged, okada rider requested i repair his bike, his passengers has been taken for medic after many c*rse (all expense paid) and now we are here looking at each other faces since undecidedwithout her saying even a sorry embarassed.

She doesn't heed to whatever i say except it comes from her heart and she always find it hard to say sorry.

I don't know if i should just call off the relationship but m afraid she might do something drastic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry

OP, when I saw your post, I immediately developed a migraine headache and I decided to ease my tension so I ran out of your post and into another post titled, "Is This Yansh?"

It turned out to be a rubbish post. So I exited from it and decided to put you in the wise as to the "rubbish" mistakes you have made.

1. There is no such award as "Boyfriend of The Year". So all your efforts at winning an imaginary award have actually been in vain.

2. Giving up your heart for a girl is romantic, but giving up your sense is just plain dumb. At the end of the day, your decision to give your girl an unscheduled driving lesson as a birthday gift ended up become a VERY expensive gift when your panel beater presents you with the bill for repairs.

3. If you were looking for sympathy, you've come to the wrong place. Nairalanders are more savage than Tiwa when they read about your type of story.

I can only hope for your sake that a wrecked car does not lead a wrecked relationship.

420 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
" what belongs to you belongs to her abi?" oya dance to the music.

Girlfriend for that matter undecided

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Duchessree(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Bsideboi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Funny AF! grin ....Are you looking for a pity party ? Shebi wat u own ,she owns

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
She hasn't even say sorry for what happened cry cry cry Using me to watch BBN despite all she causes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just one of those things that will happen in life. Hold your babe tight. Don't regret. Thank God nobody dies.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
U get mind oooo.... U deh inside car woman deh drive you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by biafraisdead(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
ur car no even fine!

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by roarik(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by internationalman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
It should be your testimony not the worst day of your life

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Olalan(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
OP are you been sincere about her attitude after the incident, if true then you got the wrong girl

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Olalan:
OP are you been sincere about her attitude after the incident, if true then you got the wrong girl

I'm cool as my moniker kiss
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by DrRasheed: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Seems like u also participated in fooling yr self woo..

Are u sure mom didn't ask for nairas and u turned her down..? I heard village crew are on holiday..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
DrRasheed:
Seems like u also participated in fooling yr self woo..

Are u sure mom didn't ask for nairas and u turned her down..? I heard village crew are on holiday..

I'm still a student but the little cash coming my ways reach there side too kiss not a badt child grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by esthy86(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
she should have apologized nh,even after all dis happening,on her behalf ,pls am sorry ,never meant to do dat,is a mistake pls forgive me

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by westlius(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
biafraisdead:
ur car no even fine!
Show us ur wheelbarrow or

13 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
What even hurt me most wasn't because of the damage to the car or cause she brought two friends along with her for shopping and started showing off by ordering for bigger things beyond my expectations but the look on those old women that felt from d bike
I didn't understand the language they were saying but it seems like cu*rse so i just keep begging cus i don't know why they faced me and started shouting when i wasn't the one who drove .
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by abokibuhari: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Unilorin days grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by biafraisdead(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Heartmender1:
What even hurt me most wasn't because of the damage to the car or cause she brought two friends along with her for shopping and started showing off by ordering for bigger things beyond my expectations but the look on those old women that felt from d bike
I didn't understand the language they were saying but it seems like cu*rse so i just keep begging cus i don't know why they faced me and started shouting when i wasn't the one who drove .
op what are u trying to feel like? a big boy that u are not?

17 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Just one of those things that will happen in life. Hold your babe tight. Don't regret. Thank God nobody dies.
[s]
ThankYouGod:
[/s]
ThankYouGod:

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
biafraisdead:

op what are u trying to feel like? a big boy that u are not?

Point out whr You See me acting like one, ain't living that kind of life, just naming all she did wrong today and the aspect that hurt me most .. Me cannot comman carry old women cu*rse for head abeg

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by dkronicle(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
i want to curse this op, but i will leave you for another day

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
dkronicle:
i want to curse this op, but i will leave you for another day

I don't get move with all such so you can go ahead..

tongue tongue
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by jonero4(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2018
esthy86:
she should have apologized nh,even after all dis happening,on her behalf ,pls am sorry ,never meant to do dat,is a mistake pls forgive me
boyfriend snatcher spotted

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2018
we know you are here to show the ladies you own a naija used big for nothing,gerarahia b4 we start playing shaku shaku with the engine block. what is your sole aim of opening this thread if not for show off or anybody sabi you here?

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by twentyk(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Which part of tanke u dey?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by lenghtinny(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
we know you are here to show the ladies you own a naija used big for nothing,gerarahia b4 we start playing shaku shaku with the engine block. what is your sole aim of opening this thread if not for show off or anybody sabi you here?
You do type like village people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Oyindidi(f): 3:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:
Gosh! today was my worst day ever.

So my girlfriend birthday turn out to be my worst day.

SARS wahala at oke odo (solved) .

On our way home from shopping ,just a few mile to our destination; she said she want to take over the wheel and i heed to her request because what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa.

Now my car is damaged, okada rider requested i repair his bike, his passengers has been taken for medic after many c*rse and now we are here looking at each other faces since undecidedwithout her saying even a sorry embarassed
Not even a fiancée but girlfriendgrin ego won't kill Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigga get over the shít.. pay for the fvcking bills and move on.. this is the reason why I hate broke guys, you got a car don't say trash here.. pay those fvcking bills.. say no to brokeness dude, you subscribed to this when you decided to date a lady from a poor home(that's probably why she never knew how to drive) give those old women some cash

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.