Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! (315 Views)

Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. / Don't Spend All Your Energy And Money On Sex:it Have Destroy Many! / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! by NurseJay: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
My friend and her beaux broke up few days ago. They were in different States(long distance relationship sha). 2 weeks ago, unku visited my friend at her station(my friend paid his way down by the way since unku isn't financially buoyant). 3 days later my friend travelled out of town for work and unku invited one of his sides to her house. According to him, she was "just a friend". My friend got to know and all hell was let loose and relationship of 2 years plus ended. My friend is now a shadow of her former self. Only today she was just recounting all she has "spent" and bought for her now ex. I feel sorry for her sha.
Re: In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! by chatinent: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Does it mean everybody drops motivational quotes out of depression?

1 Like

Re: In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Love is blind....Na una never fall deeply into love before dey say nothing like love dey exist....Even myself,I don use my last 5h send card give my gf this night undecided. Men cha,we can loosegaurd ourselves at times just to prove say we are capable and able to chest all our woman billing shocked. But meanwhile,na packaging we just dey cheesy
Re: In Love, Don't Spend What You're Not Ready To Loose! by Beckysexy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
It the tables were turned, the comment section would have been flooded with "Nigerian girls are useless and bla bla bla".
Well, I honestly don't really blame the guy though, I mainly blame the girl . I guess she's not relationship wise, if not, she should have known better that boys come and go like seasons and Simping for a guy that is not loyal is not really worth it.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Love: How People Move From Strangers To Lovers / A Real Woman /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.