Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages (3967 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by Arsenate(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Tbh, if I could establish the connection between my post, the topic and your response, I would have been able to give a befitting response.

But alas!

This shot is not on target. sad
Responded to a portion of your comment not the entirety of it or the OP, had to delete a chunk of it to make that clear. But okay, Karen.
Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
First they tried culture and it didn't work.
Then they tried religion and it still doesn't work.
Now it's about likening humans to animals to make a point in not wanting to help their wives.

Future women are in trouble. These aren't men. These are escapists. They are not husband material.

Their new mantra is no responsibilities. They look for every rule to twist so that they can do as they please without responsibility.

This is why they wanted women to work, so that they would sit back and have someone giving them money while they can't even care to wash the behinds of their own children. They hid it behind "what do you bring to the" and now it's clearly, "how can I suck you dry?"

Kudos to the responders trying to talk to stones. It's been amusing, but at the same time one can see that the logical gender is far from logic.

This jorn guy sounds as robotic/brainwashed as jersahl aka bloodiedsprrrm.
Who wanted women to work

As a matter of fact, many of us would rather our women don't work so they can concentrate on taking care of the homes. The question is, will they accept being full-time housewives Without claiming gender discrimination

You and I know how confused the female gender is about what they really want.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by Jman06(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2021
ImaIma1:
Marriage is not a competition between both sexes or a battle for authority. Couples are supposed to walk together to make life easier and more bearable for each other.

I don't understand all these men that try to absorb themselves of responsibilities by giving it several names and theories, and shifting them to their wives.

I spent the weekend at a relative's place. She is the busier one as per banker. Her husband is so hands on. He can just enter the bathroom and see soaked clothes and wash them, cook, iron, etc. They have a househelp and children. But he'll tell you that it is his house and his responsibility.

The wife on the other hand, hardly raises a finger to do a single thing. Remain small sef, they will spoon-fed her cheesy. He will yab her from today till tomorrow and they'll laugh over it. They understand each other.

OP it's their marriage. Let them run it as it suits them. When you get married, you will understand better.
"Absolve" not "absorb"

Take note because of next time
Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by Jman06(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2021
cayorday89:

You are right but not entirely right, it is not man's mentality alone but also of the female gender, in the form of mothers and even young ladies of your generation, in other words it is a societal decision which some both male and female will adhere to and some others will not go against, the problem now is finding who fits and have the same mindset as you.
Now, how many mothers will not raise eyebrows if they visit their sons and see him doing doing house chores on a regular just to help the wife out, imagine what will be of the wife from the mother-in-law's reaction. HUSBAND IS WILLING BUT YOUR FELLOW WOMAN IS AGAINST IT.
2nd point, some ladies of your generation(can't say your age and generation but you get the point), many of them will carry themselves by going to their boyfriend's house to spend the weekend and the only thing they show to feel accepted is to do house chores willingly in a bid to feel accepted, God help her she visits the family house and she does the little she could do, it is the females in that family house that will still accuse her of not been responsible. FELLOW WOMAN IS ENSLAVING FELLOW WOMAN FOR THEIR SONS AND BROTHERS TO FEEL APPROVED.
Personal experience, in school I lived in a hostel where we have only one female amongst 11 guys and we only have one toilet, this toilet is always clean but she traveled one time and by the third day it was getting dirty, I think I noticed on the fourth day and I washed it, when others came they were just saying I knew it is Kay(me) that washed it. When she came back she also said she knew I was the only one that can wash it, in my house I have never washed toilet before, but my dad does together with my mum and elder sister, a woman came to our house one day and saw my dad washing it, she asked why he was doing that when my mum is at home..
WOMAN QUESTIONING A MAN WHO IS HIGHLY DOMESTICATED.
I am the only son amongst three sisters, but yet I am highly domesticated, can do all what the society called female chores, helps my mum out in her shop which is in front of the house especially when it comes to thorough cleaning, women see me, they compliment me and say my wife will enjoy but not without ending it with, what about your sisters are they not supposed to be the ones doing that.
In all, many men are willing but won't do because their manliness will be questioned by women.
Don't mind the confused gender!

Even those of them here supporting the notion of men doing chores will still mock their brothers who do chores for their wives.

For me I believe that it is only normal that a lady who works and contributes to the finances of the house should be relieved of the stress of doing all house chores. How the husband would do that is up to him to decide. It could be by doing chores himself or by employing a house help to do those chores for him.
Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by NarcissistKing(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2021
APCNig:

They may not be complaining, but that's why they die early

Just like your moniker, nothing good could be expected from you.
Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jman06:
"Absolve" not "absorb"

Take note because of next time

Thank you. Keep making that mistake

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by maestro299: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
pocohantas:

A leopard cannot change its spots. grin
Why did you cover your face in your other post na? I'd really like to see the physical profile of such an intriguing mind as yours.
Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by OlapejuB: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please which book defines the roles to be played by individuals in a marriage?
Now that the man is helping the woman and washing his baby’s cloth, he is weak so when the baby refuses to take care of him in old age, what will the child be called, if he is sick and the wife refuses to help, what will she be called. There is a reward for everything we do either in marriage or to anyone. One good turn deserves another, besides, he is doing it to his family. The Bible says men should love their wives as Christ loved the church and died for it. Men want submission without loving first. Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages by qtguru(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Solosolojohquay:
And before you say is true love the man is also the one that wash the 3 month old baby clothes and his wife clothes have you witness this before let's discuss

Coming from someone who shares Orgy groups in WhatsApp, sir pack aside, this is for responsible adult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / Was Micheal Jackson Really Abused ? / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.