Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,869 members, 7,844,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? (788 Views)

Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them / Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by Ammishaddai: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The point is that Jehovah's Witnesses interpreted what is found written in a book but some people say they don't get it right.
So to cut the story shut i'm asking you now to present the evidence to prove that JWs got it wrong because from all the EVIDENCES we can all SEE their faith is WORKING! James 2:18

Your argument is worthless if it's just based on head knowledge that's not operational anywhere! James 2:26 cheesy
Bros you're in delusion. How is your dimwitted faith working when you people outrightly reject the divinity of Jesus and substitute Him for a servant as angel Michel? Even the Holy Spirt has been substituted for a "force" when Jesus clearly identified Him as a person (WTF ) grin.

The so called "togetherness" you claim JWs practice has hundreds if not thousands of people leaving your worldwide cults and preferring to be atheist because of the hypocrisy in it . If there was love and the teachings of God there , no one would be eager to leave grin

1 Like

Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros you're in delusion. How is your dimwitted faith working when you people outrightly reject the divinity of Jesus and substitute Him for a servant as angel Michel? Even the Holy Spirt has been substituted for a "force" when Jesus clearly identified Him as a person (WTF ) grin.

Jesus prayed:

I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:22

You just present a group of worshipers whose line of thought is the same just as God's son prayed fervently to his father! 1Corinthians 1:10 smiley

The so called "togetherness" you claim JWs practice has hundreds if not thousands of people leaving your worldwide cults and preferring to be atheist because of the hypocrisy in it . If there was love and the teachings of God there , no one would be eager to leave grin

Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life. John 6:66-68

It has always happen in times past that many were called but few were chosen for everlasting life! Matthew 22:14

So we know that all of you put together will continue to criticize us {John 15:19} so leave the argument ,you just present one group in whose midst Mr Holy Spirit is WORKING that's all! cheesy
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by Ammishaddai: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus prayed:

I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:22

You just present a group of worshipers whose line of thought is the same just as God's son prayed fervently to his father! 1Corinthians 1:10 smiley

Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life. John 6:66-68

It has always happen in times past that many were called but few were chosen for everlasting life! Matthew 22:14

So we know that all of you put together will continue to criticize us {John 15:19} so leave the argument ,you just present one group in whose midst Mr Holy Spirit is WORKING that's all! cheesy

Oga, the Holy Spirit works in all those who are called according to the purposes of God. So He is not limited one specific region or group of Christian believers worldwide(argue that with Jesus ) grin. Seocndly, JWs deny the existence and presence of the Holy Spirit ,and that's why you don't speak in tongues ; don't manifest the works of the Spirit through prophesy and healings; and aren't lead by the Spirit of God . Instead your cult is lead by the shit Charles Russell Taze says . grin

2 Likes

Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, the Holy Spirit works in all those who are called according to the purposes of God. So He is not limited one specific region or group of Christian believers worldwide(argue that with Jesus ) grin. Seocndly, JWs deny the existence and presence of the Holy Spirit ,and that's why you don't speak in tongues ; don't manifest the works of the Spirit through prophesy and healings; and aren't lead by the Spirit of God . Instead your cult is lead by the shit Charles Russell Taze says . grin

Well this is why i responded to your post:

Ammishaddai:
Kobojunkie and Maxinthehouse should help us explain grin

But i think i have made the points clear enough so if you still have something tangible to say let me know, the Holy Spirit we know is the Active Force of our own God it has helped us in uniting people from all races under the heavens, it has helped us to erase politics and racism from their hearts so that they don't think of raising weapons against their fellowman, it has helped them to see everyone as neighbours and fellow believers as brothers. Micah 4:1-3

Please if you can't present any specific group and the achievements of Mr Holy Spirit in their gathering then i rest my case! smiley
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by Ammishaddai: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well this is why i responded to your post:

But i think i have made the points clear enough so if you still have something tangible to say let me know, the Holy Spirit we know is the Active Force of our own God it has helped us in uniting people from all races under the heavens, it has helped us to erase politics and racism from their hearts so that they don't think of raising weapons against their fellowman, it has helped them to see everyone as neighbours and fellow believers as brothers. Micah 4:1-3

Please if you can't present any specific group and the achievements of Mr Holy Spirit in their gathering then i rest my case! smiley

You're just deluding yourself. But that's okay since weren't not serving the same God

2 Likes

Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're just deluding yourself. But that's okay since weren't not serving the same God
Good!
So next time don't call my name when talking about your own God! grin
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by DappaD: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Nicenancy:

Acts 13:2
]As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

OP please take note of what the following Scriptures say:

Hebrews 3:7,8
“Therefore, just as the holy spirit says, “Today if you listen to his voice, do not harden your hearts as on the occasion of provoking to bitter anger, as in the day of testing in the wilderness”

Hebrews 4:7
“he again marks off a certain day by saying long afterward in David’s psalm, “Today”; just as it has been said above, “Today if you listen to his voice, do not harden your hearts.””

The above Scriptures were both references to Psalm 95:7,8 that was written by King David

“For he is our God, And we are the people of his pasture, The sheep in his care. Today if you listen to his voice, Do not harden your heart as at Merʹi·bah, As in the day of Masʹsah in the wilderness,”

Did you realize that while the Psalm was written by David, Paul said at Hebrews 3:7 that it was the holy spirit who said those things ?
Well is David now holy spirit ? Or does that mean holy spirit is a person ?
NO! It basically means that God’s holy spirit was acting on David that was why he was able to make inspired utterances. See 2Samuel 23:2, 2Peter 1:21
That’s what happened at Acts 13:2, Saul was evidently the one speaking but made it clear that he wasn’t speaking of his own initiative.
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by Janosky: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros you're in delusion. How is your dimwitted faith working when you people outrightly reject the divinity of Jesus and substitute Him for a servant as angel Michel?
The same Bible truth your Trinity devotees have agreed on @Genesis 16:7 , Amplified Bible & Daniel 10:13, Geneva Bible.
The same holy ghost is giving you & your fellow Trinity devotees conflicting revelations.
Is that not marvelous? grin grin grin
Ammishaddai:

Even the Holy Spirt has been substituted for a "force" when Jesus clearly identified Him as a person (WTF ) grin.
Paraclete/Advocate is a masculine pronoun ("him/he"wink personifying holy spirit @ John chapters 14/16.
Luke 11:20 and Matthew 12:28 , Jesus Christ proven that holy spirit is God's finger, powerful enough to exact force to miraculously produce a snake that swallowed other snakes at Pharaoh's palace, Exodus 8:19.
Continue to WAIL, the truth dey pain you.
You wey dey do miracle , you learn "WTF" from Jesus? grin
Dump your choreographed miracle for dustbin.
gringrin
Ammishaddai:

For your mind grin
Continue DECEIVING yourself, John 17:23, Jesus prayed the disciples be one like him & his Father, John13:35 love is their identifying mark in your Bible.
Still, Judas Iscariot left, Hyemaneus left, Alexander left and multitudes of them fought against apostle Paul,2 Corinthians 11:26.

Faithlessness is not different from atheism.
JEHOVAH'S people are different & faithful.
The Bible truth will continue to pain you.
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by Janosky: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, the Holy Spirit works in all those who are called according to the purposes of God. So He is not limited one specific region or group of Christian believers worldwide(argue that with Jesus )
@John 9:4 & John 20:17, Matthew 12:15-18.So, you don't know that only Jehovah's servants who worship the same God with Jesus have holy spirit?
Ammishaddai:

grin. Seocndly, JWs deny the existence and presence of the Holy Spirit ,and that's why you don't speak in tongues ; don't manifest the works of the Spirit through prophesy and healings; and aren't lead by the Spirit of God . [s]Instead your cult is lead by the shit Charles Russell Taze says[/s]
You are LYING.
Luke 11:20 and Matthew 12:28, according to Jesus Christ, does God's finger exist?
Yes, that's holy spirit !
Matthew 7:22-23, Jesus Christ denounced miracle workers.

He only recognizes John 13:35 & John 9:4,
Acts 15:14,17-18, JEHOVAH'S servants bearing his Father's name.
Re: And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? by MightySparrow: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2021
That is no problem in that. You can see electricity as wires. An electrician will know better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, “render To Caesar What Is Caesar’s”? / Who Should I Believe In This Case?? / Prince Of Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.