Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them (599 Views)

And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force? / Thank God Say Man No Be God.. Wetin Man Eye For See Hin Mouth For No Fit Talk Am / 10 Habits That Weakens The Spirit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by ChristisGod: 4:58am On May 28, 2022
JWs say Man has no Spirit, man is a soul. Man is just like animals. But these verses are in their own Bible (new world translation)

See:

Ezra Chapter 1

1 In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, in order that Jehovah’s word spoken by Jeremiah would be fulfilled, Jehovah stirred the spirit of King Cyrus of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his kingdom, which he also put in writing, saying:
2 “This is what King Cyrus of Persia says, ‘Jehovah the God of the heavens has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, and he has commissioned me to build him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 Whoever there is among you of all his people, may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and rebuild the house of Jehovah the God of Israel—he is the true God—whose house was in Jerusalem. 4 Anyone who is residing as a foreigner, wherever he may be, let him be helped by his neighbors by their giving him silver and gold, goods and livestock, along with the voluntary offering for the house of the true God, which was in Jerusalem.’”
5 Then the heads of the paternal houses of Judah and of Benjamin and the priests and the Levites— everyone whose spirit the true God had stirred —prepared to go up and rebuild the house of Jehovah, which was in Jerusalem.

This is on JW.ORG

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On May 28, 2022
ChristisGod:
JWs say Man has no Spirit, man is a soul. Man is just like animals. But these verses are in their own Bible (new world translation)
JW Bible aside, the claim that man is not Spirit but Soul was actually made by God and Jesus Christ. undecided

■ In Genesis 2 where it is explained to you that man was made from the physical elements of this earth. undecided
7 Then the Lord God took dust from the ground and made a man. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nose, and the man became a living thing - Genesis 2 vs 7
God's breath was put into the nostrils of the fully formed man after man had already been crested. So the suggestion that man is spirit is false. Instead the breath of God in man which is spirit since God Himself is spirit is that, the breath of God.
■ The same breath of life that God breathed into man after His creation, He also breathed into animals. undecided
15 All these animals went into the boat with Noah. They came in groups of two from every kind of animal that had the breath of life. 
16 All these animals went into the boat in groups of two, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord closed the door behind Noah. - Genesis 7 vs 15 - 16
So any ideas that this breath specially installed a spirit in man of man's is baseless.. undecided

This same breath of life is reason why God, in Genesis 7 was able to annihilate all living things during Noah's flood, leaving only those He chose to spare.
21-22 Every living thing on earth died—every man and woman, every bird, and every kind of animal. All the many kinds of animals and all the things that crawl on the ground died. Every living, breathing thing on dry land died.
23 In this way God wiped the earth clean—he destroyed every living thing on the earth—every human, every animal, everything that crawls, and every bird. All that was left was Noah and his family and the animals that were with him in the boat. - Genesis 7 vs 21 - 23

■ In John 3, Jesus Christ confirms that indeed man was created without a spirit by conforming that mam was born of the physical elements of this world.
5 Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom. 
6 The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual. 
7 Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’ 
8 The wind blows wherever it wants to. You hear it, but you don’t know where it is coming from or where it is going. It is the same with everyone who is born from the Spirit.” - John 3 vs 5 - 8
You were born a physical being from your mother's womb. The only way to acquire a spirit is when God grants you as an individual a spirit of your own. The righteous men of Old had a spirit of their own that remained in the grave with them after death e.g. Samuel. But those who believe in Jesus Christ are given a spirit of their own the moment they become born-again - John 3 vs 5 - 8 undecided

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by luwiizy(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
JW Bible aside, the claim that man is not Spirit but Soul was actually made by God and Jesus Christ. undecided

■ In Genesis 2 where it is explained to you that man was made from the physical elements of this earth. undecided
God's breath was put into the nostrils of the fully formed man after man had already been crested. So the suggestion that man is spirit is false. Instead the breath of God in man which is spirit since God Himself is spirit is that, the breath of God.
■ The same breath of life that God breathed into man after His creation, He also breathed into animals. undecided
So any ideas that this breath specially installed a spirit in man of man's is baseless.. undecided

This same breath of life is reason why God, in Genesis 7 was able to annihilate all living things during Noah's flood, leaving only those He chose to spare.

■ In John 3, Jesus Christ confirms that indeed man was created without a spirit by conforming that mam was born of the physical elements of this world.
You were born a physical being from your mother's womb. The only way to acquire a spirit is when God grants you as an individual a spirit of your own. The righteous men of Old had a spirit of their own that remained in the grave with them after death e.g. Samuel. But those who believe in Jesus Christ are given a spirit of their own the moment they become born-again - John 3 vs 5 - 8 undecided

So you mean those who don't believe In your God don't have spirit

3 Likes

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On May 28, 2022
luwiizy:
So you mean those who don't believe In your God don't have spirit
That is essentially what God and Jesus Christ confirm in scripture. Other verses in Genesis that confirm what is written of God in Genesis 2 are :..

▪︎ Genesis 3 vs 20 - 22 where it is confirmed that man was not created with eternal life as a part of his being from his creation. I.e. man had no Spirit of his own since spirit beings are believed to be imbued with eternity. undecided

▪︎ In Genesis 6, where God determined to limit man's lifespan to 120 years, God speaks of a Spirit belonging to Him, and not one belonging to man, in reference to man, providing more substance to the claim that man has no personal Spirit installed in Him from his creation by God. undecided
1. The number of people on earth continued to increase. When these people had daughters, the sons of God saw how beautiful they were. So they chose the women they wanted. They married them, and the women had their children.

Then the Lord said, “People are only human. I will not let my Spirit be troubled by them forever. I will let them live only 120 years - Genesis 6 vs 1
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by luwiizy(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is essentially what God and Jesus Christ confirm in scripture. Other verses in Genesis that confirm what is written of God in Genesis 2 are :..

▪︎ Genesis 3 vs 20 - 22 where it is confirmed that man was not created with eternal life as a part of his being from his creation. I.e. man had no Spirit of his own since spirit beings are believed to be imbued with eternity. undecided

▪︎ In Genesis 6, where God determined to limit man's lifespan to 120 years, God speaks of a Spirit belonging to Him, and not one belonging to man, in reference to man, providing more substance to the claim that man has no personal Spirit installed in Him from his creation by God. undecided

You can't come to conclusion without deep research and that includes reading other books.
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On May 28, 2022
luwiizy:
You can't come to conclusion without deep research and that includes reading other books.
What other books are my supposed to read before I can conclude that God, and Jesus Christ, both speak God's Truth? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Acjohn(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2022
The difference between man and animal doesn't stem from the spirit but they way they were made and after what likeness.
Gen 1:24-25 KJV 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The earth brought fought other animals but not in the case of man, read the account of how man was made.

Then secondly in what image was man made?

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by ObaKlaz: 7:08am On May 28, 2022
Job 32:8 - But there is A SPIRIT IN MAN: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding (KJV).

How do you reconcile this with your claims, Mr. Kobojunkie?

7 Likes

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 7:14am On May 28, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Job 32:8 - But there is A SPIRIT IN MAN: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding (KJV).

How do you reconcile this with your claims, Mr. Kobojunkie?
As previously explained, there is a spirit inside of every man, this breathed by God into all men, and into all creatures.
7 I thought to myself, ‘Older people should speak first. They have lived many years, so they have learned many things.’
8 But it is the spirit in people, the breath from God All-Powerful, that makes them understand. - Job 32 vs 7 - 8
The breath of God is Spirit but the breath of God(Spirit) does not belong to man but to God. You are reminded of this in Job 12 vs 10 .. undecided
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by caesymore(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2022
JW was declare a terrorist group in Russia, those people are senseless they have been brain washed.

Imagine One that came to our facility for delivery she brought a form at the eve of her pregnancy, they call it a no blood transfusion form.

I went through the form and saw there backing is from Acts 15 vs 20. Abeg how this bible verse carry relate to blood transfusion

And for the fact she tried preaching there gospel to me I told her they too they disturb that's why Russia dey give them run.

Now in the form she signed that they should not try to resuscitated her for any reason or prolong her life in near death situations, and no blood transfusion if need be.

Ok, unfortunately for her she had prolonged labor therefore a CS is needed for her to deliver her baby, the good news be say her brain washed brain came back alive as she accepted blood transfusion grin ( I thought she was foolish enough)

So my question to JW's reading this now is,

What will be her fate with una God because from the look of things una God different from my own.

Jw's useless beliefs has sent many to their untimely grave more reason they can be termed a terrorist group imagine belief with no regards to rule of Law.

One Church realized they have been stupid over the years for not embracing tech as they deemed it end time project, I guess they were surprise as the world never end because of TV.

Woe to you fools who hold the doctrines of Man as that of God.

4 Likes

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by xproducer: 7:51am On May 28, 2022
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?" - Ecclesiastes 3:21

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel." - Hebrews 12:22-24

4 Likes

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Janosky: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
ChristisGod:

See:

Ezra Chapter 1

1 In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, in order that Jehovah’s word spoken by Jeremiah would be fulfilled, Jehovah stirred the spirit of King Cyrus of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his kingdom, which he also put in writing, saying:
2 “This is what King Cyrus of Persia says, ‘Jehovah the God of the heavens has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, and he has commissioned me to build him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 Whoever there is among you of all his people, may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and rebuild the house of Jehovah the God of Israel—he is the true God—whose house was in Jerusalem. 4 Anyone who is residing as a foreigner, wherever he may be, let him be helped by his neighbors by their giving him silver and gold, goods and livestock, along with the voluntary offering for the house of the true God, which was in Jerusalem.’”
5 Then the heads of the paternal houses of Judah and of Benjamin and the priests and the Levites— everyone whose spirit the true God had stirred —prepared to go up and rebuild the house of Jehovah, which was in Jerusalem.

This is on JW.ORG

Did any Persian seen & heard a spirit sent by king Cyrus to speak to them ?
No, not at all !

The Hebrew language word "spirit/ruach" has a broader meaning.
Oga, look for the meaning of "spirit" that fits the context of Ezra 1:1,5.
JWs were right.

Oga, read the Bible hub screenshot & resist the temptation to expose your luminous ignorance.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On May 28, 2022
caesymore:
One Church realized they have been stupid over the years for not embracing tech as they deemed it end time project, I guess they were surprise as the world never end because of TV.

Do you yourself not hold to the doctrines and traditions of men? Are you not also a Churchian like the JWs? undecided
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Mikee19(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022
Sigh...

This exactly is why I'm weary. When one holds to just a fraction of what the Bible teaches as truth rejecting other revelation of Jesus Christ in scripture, this is what happens. You get only a part of it, and make a conclusion of the whole on just a part as if that part were the whole!

And now one cannot bring in the remaining part of the puzzle to show why this conclusion on just a part is stupendously wrong cos "it is doctrine of men against the truth of Jesus Christ and must be rejected".

This is where it leads.

Sigh... sad

Kobojunkie:

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Mikee19(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Errrr...

NKJV Zec 12:1: "¹ The burden of the word of the LORD against Israel. Thus says the LORD, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him:"

This spirit within man is formed! This clearly means that It is created! It is NOT the Spirit of God which is uncreated! It does NOT know the things of God as God's Spirit does, and is distinct from Him!

NKJV 1Co 2:11: "¹¹ For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God."

Evidently then, man's spirit belongs to him as his own possession, as distinct from the Spirit of God. This is why it can be sanctified. it is a part of man created with him

NKJV 1Th 5:23: "²³ Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Notice "You wholly" to be "spirit, soul and body. This is the complete man! It is just as much a part of man along with his soul and body that God sanctifies, and "preserves blameless", implying it can actually "be with blame" just as much as the body and soul unless God preserves it.

When a person is born again they don't receive spirits. The spirit they already have, created as part of them, is reborn by the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
Mikee19:
Errrr...

NKJV Zec 12:1: "¹ The burden of the word of the LORD against Israel. Thus says the LORD, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him:"

This spirit within man is formed! This clearly means that It is created! It is NOT the Spirit of God which is uncreated! It does NOT know the things of God as God's Spirit does, and is distinct from Him!
Are you being intentionally daft of what? undecided

Go back through what has already been stated on this to see where you are obviously missing it abeg and stop the desperate attempts to pull down that which you obviously are using word find to learn of. undecided
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Mikee19(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you being intentionally daft of what? undecided

Go back through what has already been stated on this to see where you are obviously missing it abeg and stop the desperate attempts to pull down that which you obviously are using word find to learn of. undecided

smileysmiley

Sorry ma'am. I shall engage no further
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:
The Hebrew language word "spirit/ruach" has a broader meaning.

So JaNosenses knows this but he'll be acting as if a word has ONLY ONE MEANING.

Oga, look for the meaning of "spirit" that fits the context of Ezra 1:1,5.
JWs were right.

Which meaning again, Why can't you provide the meaning here? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Oga, read the Bible hub screenshot & resist the temptation to expose your luminous ignorance.
grin grin

So other Bible translations are more accurate than your perverted translation NWT that's nice.

Here is another from your perverted translation

"A pronouncement: “The word of Jehovah concerning Israel,” declares Jehovah, The One who stretched out the heavens,+ Who laid the foundation of the earth,+ And who formed the spirit* of man within him. Zec 12:1 NWT

The SPIRIT of man was actually FORMED WITHIN HIM.

No matter how you and your organization will try to hide the truth, truth will always prevail.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 28, 2022
Mikee19:
smileysmiley

Sorry ma'am. I shall engage no further
Abeg go Sidon for somewhere! undecided

You are told by Jesus Christ that when you are born of Spirit, a new spirit is put inside of you - John 3 vs 5 - 8. In Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 while speaking in reference to His New Covenant agreement, Jesus Christ, God tells of How He installs a new spirit into those who he sprinkles water on to wash. So, ofcourse the new spirit is created by God and put into those He has chosen to have it, duh! undecided
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by RepoMan007: 6:55pm On May 28, 2022
Man is basically a spirit in a body and linked by a soul.
When God created man, he later formed man or did the physical formation of body. God also created animals and therefore they must be spirits. There are also references to formation of man in their mothers womb. That shows the body was formed but the spirit created. Man definitely has a spirit.
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
Thanks to JEHOVAH for freedom of speech, expression and worship! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by ChristisGod: 5:29am On May 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
Man is basically a spirit in a body and linked by a soul.
When God created man, he later formed man or did the physical formation of body. God also created animals and therefore they must be spirits. There are also references to formation of man in their mothers womb. That shows the body was formed but the spirit created. Man definitely has a spirit.

Great
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Janosky: 10:26pm On May 30, 2022
Emusan:

So JaNosenses knows this but he'll be acting as if a word has ONLY ONE MEANING.

Which meaning again, Why can't you provide the meaning here?

D
Emusan,I don't know why you go to great lengths for the exposure of your poor comprehension skills?
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Emusan:

So other Bible translations are more accurate than your perverted translation NWT that's nice.

Here is another from your perverted translation

"A pronouncement: “The word of Jehovah concerning Israel,” declares Jehovah, The One who stretched out the heavens,+ Who laid the foundation of the earth,+ And who formed the spirit* of man within him. Zec 12:1 NWT

The SPIRIT of man was actually FORMED WITHIN HIM.

No matter how you and your organization will try to hide the truth, truth will always prevail.

You FALSELY claim NWT Zechariah 12:1 is "perverted" ,yet you are in agreement with it.

Oga, you are far too dull to comprehend anything.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Janosky: 10:47pm On May 30, 2022
caesymore:
JW was declare a terrorist group in Russia, those people are senseless they have been brain washed.
Oga, do you have rights to judge JWs beliefs?
Definitely not!

caesymore:

Imagine One that came to our facility for delivery she brought a form at the eve of her pregnancy, they call it a no blood transfusion form.

I went through the form and saw there backing is from Acts 15 vs 20. Abeg how this bible verse carry relate to blood transfusion
Did your Bible say Abstain from fornication?
When you practice mouth action, have you abstained from fornication?
Oga, use your brain you want us to believe it's functional.
caesymore:

And for the fact she tried preaching there gospel to me I told her they too they disturb that's why Russia dey give them run.

Now in the form she signed that they should not try to resuscitated her for any reason or prolong her life in near death situations, and no blood transfusion if need be.
The form is NOT against resuscitation.

caesymore:

Ok, unfortunately for her she had prolonged labor therefore a CS is needed for her to deliver her baby, the good news be say her brain washed brain came back alive as she accepted blood transfusion grin ( I thought she was foolish enough).

So my question to JW's reading this now is,

What will be her fate with una God because from the look of things una God different from my own.
Ask her
caesymore:

Jw's useless beliefs has sent many to their untimely grave more reason they can be termed a terrorist group imagine belief with no regards to rule of Law.
Oga, what led to the death of Author Ashe & many others like him?
caesymore:

Yet you are paying membership fees to pastorpreneurs.
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Emusan(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2022
Janosky:
Emusan,I don't know why you go to great lengths for the exposure of your poor comprehension skills?
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

No wonder you couldn't address my post JaNosenses the great Gebbrish typer cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

You FALSELY claim NWT Zechariah 12:1 is "perverted",

Just as you falsely claimed ONLY NWT is accurate but still sneak into other translations cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

yet you are in agreement with it.

So whenever you quote KJV, Catholic Bible, Geneva Bible e.t.c means you agree with them.

People can see how dull you are cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oga, you are far too dull to comprehend anything. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

At least you can't deny that Zec 12:1 that the SPIRIT of man was created within him cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Emusan(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, do you have rights to judge JWs beliefs?
Definitely not!

But you JWs have right to JUDGE OTHERS grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

See how the thing dey pain this worshipper of lying 8 old men in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did your Bible say Abstain from fornication?
When you practice mouth action, have you abstained from fornication?
Oga, use your brain you want us to believe it's functional.

But you didn't abstain from the blood of fresh flesh of animals you eat cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Oga, what led to the death of Author Ashe & many others like him?

It was written bodly that the woman finally went for CS and accepted blood transfusion

Was she and her baby alive?
Definitely yes!

Yet you are paying membership fees to pastorpreneurs.

Just as you are paying for those 8 lying old men membership group.

2 Likes

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Janosky: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Emusan:

But you JWs have right to JUDGE OTHERS grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
You said Janosky is right to say Emusan is brainwashed.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Issorait !
Emusan:

See how the thing dey pain this worshipper of lying 8 old men in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin

LYING is in your blood.
Cry me a river.
Emusan You know John 20:17,I challenge you to show Proof that "8 old men in Warwick wrote that verse in your own Bible.

Emusan:

It was written bodly that the woman finally went for CS and accepted blood transfusion

Was she and her baby alive?
Definitely yes!

My SIL had CS birth successfully without transfusion.
Emusan continue WAILING.
Emusan:

But you didn't abstain from the blood of fresh flesh of animals you eat.
Just as you are paying for those 8 lying old men membership group.
IBERIBEISM of a LIAR.

Emusan, the Gene of LYING is in your blood.
Socerer announcing himself.
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Janosky: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Emusan:

No wonder you couldn't address my post JaNosenses the great Gebbrish typer cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Just as you falsely claimed ONLY NWT is accurate but still sneak into other translations cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So whenever you quote KJV, Catholic Bible, Geneva Bible e.t.c means you agree with them.

People can see how dull you are cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

IBERIBEISM of a LIAR.
In 4 sentences,Emusan poor compression skills is proven beyond doubt.

At anytime, Janosky NEVER said ONLY nwt is accurate.

Emusan:

At least you can't deny that Zec 12:1 that the SPIRIT of man was created within him cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
This LYING dullard claims that Adam died & is living in the spirit realm.
Mr LIENUS,No punishment for sin again?

Did Emusan read NWT Zechariah 12:1 Footnote?
Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Janosky:
IBERIBEISM of a LIAR.
In 4 sentences,Emusan poor compression skills is proven beyond doubt.

You don't need to describe yourself, we know you already cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

At anytime, Janosky NEVER said ONLY nwt is accurate.

So how many accurate TRANSLATIONS of the Holy Bible do we have?

Don't dodge this question Biko cheesy grin grin cheesy

This LYING dullard claims that Adam died & is living in the spirit realm.

I didn't the scripture says so.

Zec 12:1 God formed SPIRIT Within human

I'm expecting screenshot from Mounce, Catholic, Geneva Bible e.t.c but why Mr Gebbrish typer? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mr LIENUS,No punishment for sin again?

Na you talk am

Did Emusan read NWT Zechariah 12:1 Footnote?

Whatever is in footnote, it's you and your organization palaver. The truth is, zechariah12:1 talked about how God FORMED WITHIN HIM the SPIRIT of man.

I'm expecting a sound rebuttal but you know you can't if not screenshot from different misinformed translations would've flooded here, not withstanding Zec 12:1 content is about description of creation, in fact the very word Yatsar translated as "FORMED" in Zec 12:1 is the same word used throughout Genesis account of creation. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jws Say Man Has No Spirit, Man Is Like An Animal, Their Own Bible Exposes Them by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Janosky:
You said Janosky is right to say Emusan is brainwashed.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Issorait!

This is what that person says
"JW was declare a terrorist group in Russia, those people are senseless they have been brain washed."
you can see who is brainwashed now and the reason why you're pained to marrow for that single statement cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

LYING is in your blood.
Cry me a river.
Emusan You know John 20:17,I challenge you to show Proof that "8 old men in Warwick wrote that verse in your own Bible.

If they have chance like Catholic they'd have rewritten Bible just as they wrote their own translation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So they dare not try to write but you know misinterpretation is their work cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My SIL had CS birth successfully without transfusion.
Emusan continue WAILING.

See the reason why I do say you're dull.

He didn't talk about your SIL but a patient in their Hospital.

So the truth is, the JWs patient did CS with blood transfusion and survived.

IBERIBEISM of a LIAR.

Pained Mr Gebbrish typer

Emusan, the Gene of LYING is in your blood.
Socerer announcing himself.[/b].
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Do forget you're of your father the Devil because he is a lair from beginning. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Saw The Rapture, It Was A Big Shock To The Whole World. / Christmas Slavery! / Igbe (juju) Worshipers Endorse Omo Agege, Vow To Build Shrine In Delta Govt. Hou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.