Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? (41700 Views)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

That's the point where I get to stop reading.

So, I deny you sex for one night and you throw all the "grow emotionally, physically, sexually" in the bin? I mean, its not like I'm saying no sex forever, and neither did I say I want to divorce you, though your lack of regard for my emotional well-being just so you can satisfy you diq is now worrying me.

Don't you know that I will not be growing in any way with you if you force yourself on me when I'm not willing? Don't you think you'll enjoy your fuq more if you wait for me to be in the mood?

Dude, please, you have my permission to go get yourself a second wife or an olosho, because this pussy is permanent shut to pigs!

i pray never to meet people like u who would deny her husband sexually without giving a cogent reason or trying to make it up to him. I pray never to cross paths with ur kinds.the irony of all these is that u would never open up as to ur occasional refusal to have sex when ure still courting. U girls would pretend as if ure the best beings on planet earth.immediatel after securing ur title as a wife, start to unwind.i say once again,never to meet people like u in my life
Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

That's the point where I get to stop reading.

So, I deny you sex for one night and you throw all the "grow emotionally, physically, sexually" in the bin? I mean, its not like I'm saying no sex forever, and neither did I say I want to divorce you, though your lack of regard for my emotional well-being just so you can satisfy you diq is now worrying me.

Don't you know that I will not be growing in any way with you if you force yourself on me when I'm not willing? Don't you think you'll enjoy your fuq more if you wait for me to be in the mood?

Dude, please, you have my permission to go get yourself a second wife or an olosho, because this pussy is permanent shut to pigs!

heeee.i pity u.u go still call plenty men pigs when we knack u leave u as a result of this ur attitude.las las na single parent u go still end up if u no change this kain mindset.i know plenty of them well well

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
gbemishile:

i pray never to meet people like u who would deny her husband sexually without giving a cogent reason .......

I'm tired.

I had a hard day at work.

I'm worried about something.

I'm just not in the mood today.

I don't feel well.

You are being inconsiderate.

Etc!

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
gbemishile:

heeee.i pity u.u go still call plenty men pigs when we knack u leave u as a result of this ur attitude.las las na single parent u go still end up if u no change this kain mindset.i know plenty of them well well

I'm far too intelligent to be knacked by a pig like you when there's lots of decent considerate respectful real men out there that one can knack and be knacked by.

Perhaps when you learn that women are not logs of wood you just stick your diq in like you stick it in your hand and jerk off you might evolve from pig to man, but I very much doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

I'm far too intelligent to be knacked by a pig like you when there's lots of decent considerate respectful real men out there that one can knack and be knacked by.

Perhaps when you learn that women are not logs of wood you just stick your diq in like you stick it in your hand and jerk off you might evolve from pig to man, but I very much doubt it.
mtcheeew.ure just spewing trash and feeling scorned.ur body count after ure almost 40 and still single will reformat ur brain.abeg,its useless trying make a dumb girl reasonable
Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
gbemishile:

mtcheeew.ure just spewing trash and feeling scorned.ur body count after ure almost 40 and still single will reformat ur brain.abeg,its useless trying make a dumb girl reasonable

I'm way way past 40 already, gbemi. You are not conversing with your peer!

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

I'm way way past 40 already, gbemi. You are not conversing with your peer!
this makes me more disappoined and i shake my head in shame for u.more pity for the child u have who wouldnt know she is being mislead by a woman scorned.single parenthood na im u go do las la,an i pity the child wey go pass through u cus the bile wey dey ur body go high.
Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
gbemishile:

this makes me more disappoined and i shake my head in shame for u.more pity for the child u have who wouldnt know she is being mislead by a woman scorned.single parenthood na im u go do las la,an i pity the child wey go pass through u cus the bile wey dey ur body go high.

Very powerful daughters who wouldn't even consider your sort as a servant not to talk of marry.

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

Very powerful daughters who wouldn't even consider your sort as a servant not to talk of marry.
mo ti gbo e.mak dem no swear for u that u made them single parent like urself na im we go gather pray for u ontop now
Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by gbemishile: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

raise ur kids the way u want.t each its own.i u like,tel her to map up a timetable as to when to please her husband.it not my concern.jus dont rush over here in future complaining about it. No get strenght to dey reply u again,cus even as u dey type, dey feel the bile in u as ure trying to thread ur children(thats if u have) on a similar journey that lead u to where u are now.
Teach them anyhow u please,but know for vertain that if they have the kind of mindset u have,the will end up as single parent las las
i wont reply u again cus its useless trying to respond to u.peace out
Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
gbemishile:

mo ti gbo e.mak dem no swear for u that u made them single parent like urself na im we go gather pray for u ontop now

I will personally make them single parents than let them marry a pig who can't respect them. I will even go as far as disowning them if they bring a pig home as their betrothed.

Far too much has been spent educating them than for them to now waste it on some useless diq!

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by enirock(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry to butt in and yes this might/might not be an isolated case, but in a situation where a wife chooses for six whole month not to be in the mood or enjoy conjugal bliss with her said partner, what can we advice the husband seeing as he's been patient, faithful, loving and at varied times sat her down to inquire what may have gone wrong because she was never one to deny him those privileges?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by budaatum: 1:46am On Nov 22, 2021
enirock:

Sorry to butt in and yes this might/might not be an isolated case, but in a situation where a wife chooses for six whole month not to be in the mood or enjoy conjugal bliss with her said partner, what can we advice the husband seeing as he's been patient, faithful, loving and at varied times sat her down to inquire what may have gone wrong because she was never one to deny him those privileges?

Depends. And you're welcome.

Imagine you are my darling loving respecting husband who has "been patient, faithful, loving and at varied times sat her down to inquire what may have gone wrong because she was never one to deny him those privileges".

Might I perhaps then this one time be mad, tired, menopausal, depressed, have a brain tumour, cancer, be dying, ignorant, spiritually possessed, village peopled, pregnant, holy inspirited, breast feeding, etc?

Below is a lesson in self control for those who can't be more patient, faithful, loving and respectful and caring etc.

Now, ask if she always denies him please.

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by enirock(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
budaatum:

Depends. And you're welcome.

Imagine you are my darling loving respecting husband who has "been patient, faithful, loving and at varied times sat her down to inquire what may have gone wrong because she was never one to deny him those privileges".

Might I perhaps then this one time be mad, tired, menopausal, depressed, have a brain tumour, cancer, be dying, ignorant, spiritually possessed, village peopled, pregnant, holy inspirited, breast feeding, etc?

Below is a lesson in self control for those who can't be more patient, faithful, loving and respectful and caring etc.

Now, ask if she always denies him please.
Wow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? by muheeb01(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes as it's ordained in both holy books....

Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / What I Did To My Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.