Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,738 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Should I Still Be Persuasive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Be Persuasive (421 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Be Persuasive by NEDUMdBoss: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders...

There is diz dark, beautiful young baby gurl I have been seeing for sometimes now. I met her when we were coming out from the school library and exchanged contact. That was early this year shaa. We kept chatting,talking and the feeling started creeping in grin. Initially I used to see her as a random girl to bleep and move on. Found out she is actually a nice girl.
Few weeks back I started the sensitization movement. Told her I liked her, and many other things. She was happy to hear it and she said she liked me too. According to her, I have been persistent and it's what she loves about me. She complained I don't call her often...

Long story short, I asked diz babe out yesterday and I got the surprise of my life..
She said she is not ready for relationship yet undecided

Does it mean she needs more conviction?

Or I should move on ASAP.
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by PlayerMeji: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Brotherly, I understand the sọ called need for approval by the opposite sex but I must be frank with you, the need to be focused in your life and endeavors towers above them all.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by chatinent: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
People still dey ask people out for this Buhari administration?

EFCC gats check you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by Godada(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021

The one of the worst things that can happen to a guy is a girl that doesn't know what she wants.

She wants you to call her more often and she admits she likes you. If she ain't getting it yet elsewhere then it's possible she wants to fruits of a relationship without the screwing.

In other words, she wants you to be connected without network.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that you should not have revealed your intentions yet. Since you have let the cat out of the bag, you can go for the indirect approach.

Be her friend, get her to get used to you.....let her become comfortable around you. Who knows you may get it around the corner.

That been said, what's supposed to be of paramount concern to you now should be your future.

Down the road, you will meet lots of stunning women. Why not spend your youthfulness adding value to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2021
. , I asked diz babe out yesterday and I got the surprise of my life..
She said she is not ready for relationship yet

That's good. I'm glad she littered you. You deserves more humiliation.

More to come.

Una must get sense by force.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by chitransco(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2021
u still need to be more *sensible*
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by NEDUMdBoss: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Godada:

The one of the worst things that can happen to a guy is a girl that doesn't know what she wants.

She wants you to call her more often and she admits she likes you. If she ain't getting it yet elsewhere then it's possible she wants to fruits of a relationship without the screwing.

In other words, she wants you to be connected without network.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that you should not have revealed your intentions yet. Since you have let the cat out of the bag, you can go for the indirect approach.

Be her friend, get her to get used to you.....let her become comfortable around you. Who knows you may get it around the corner.

That been said, what's supposed to be of paramount concern to you now should be your future.

Down the road, you will meet lots of stunning women. Why not spend your youthfulness adding value to yourself?

Thanks man. I think I should just move on
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by NEDUMdBoss: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2021
GrowthPlug:

OGA: give her space!!

Exactly what I should do...
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by NEDUMdBoss: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
People still dey ask people out for this Buhari administration?

EFCC gats check you.

grin grin grin

Abeg oh
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Dey there make small girl dey manipulate you.Mumu pikin.
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2021
See as small pikin dey whine your head.
Baba Agbaya
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by Myzubby(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2021
well, dont be bothered by what shouldnt bother you
relationship is a responsibility
you must have the discipline to handle it .
Your overexcitement is driving to start dating.
i dont know why something is telling me to tell you to FOCUS.!!!
There is a guy I love , HE HAS GOTTEN MANY ATTENTION FROM LADIES AND YET HE STILL HAS THE DISCIPLINE TO POLITELY TURN DOWN THEIR PROPOSAL FOR FRIENDSHIP .
JUST BE FOCUSED AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Re: Should I Still Be Persuasive by bigcee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
NEDUMdBoss:
Told her I liked her, and many other things. She was happy to hear it and she said she liked me too.

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Repel Love From The Opposite Sex? / Taking Advice From Other Men On How To Treat Women. / Imagine Bobrisky And Derenle As President And Vice, 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.