Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again (8035 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Lifelagood: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
My name is Nikky from New York, United States of America. I have a really big problem am addicted to $ex with my biological dad.
I have tried having $ex with other men but it is just impossible dad is the best. It all started when I was 17 years old and my mother had left me under the care of my father for a whole weekend.
I used to hear my mother scream in bed while my father had $ex with her and I was always curious what really
He was so lovin happened. On that night my father claimed he was lonely and requested me to sleep with him.
g and did not have $ex with me on that night instead he cuddled me and touched my cllitorris and licked it really good.
The following day I slept with him again and this time he penetrated into me though painful he did it with care and slowly until I could handle it, it all was so sweet that we ended up coming together. That was the best experience I have ever had in my life. Now am jealous of my MUM.
I need help because I am just 21 now and need to move on but do not know how to

WATCH HER VIDEO

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/09/i-slept-with-my-father-and-now-am.html

Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
bad video incest
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by sirusX(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2018

Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Deckline(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
The poster above me though grin grin You trynna make the post holy or what grin grin
Btw- This news is fake!

Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by dbos11(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
IT IS FINISHED
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by IamPlato(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2018

Let Me Pray A Prayer For You because I Know You Dont Have Brain.

May God Not Allow You Kill Your Mother because Of Your Father's Prick

Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Lifelagood: 4:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Yeah
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2018
wahala
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Lifelagood: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2018
goodlifeben:
wahala
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 3:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Lifelagood:
==
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Lifelagood: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
okkk
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
kk
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2018
no problem
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
shame
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
See her face like wilywily I wish you are my sister well, is good when you train up your children in the fear of God not fear of dad and mum

Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
See her face like wilywily I wish you are my sister well, is good when you train up your children in the fear of God not fear of dad and mum

truth
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by FibonacciPro: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
u have both sinned against God and also against your mum.
Pray to God for forgiveness. Then separate from your parents to another city, or state. Start your life with someone else.
Your shameful dad needs to also ask for your forgiveness seeing you were naive...I mean ..........?
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Shane
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2018
goodlifeben:
shame
fjgr
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2018
yaga yaga
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again by goodlifeben: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
hmm

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child