Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show (1495 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by GentIeBoy: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Wetin dey o, wetin de... Bad belle wan make yawa de o.

I'll love to watch it again..
I remember the part where that guy was having his bath and mistakenly kicked his bucket away with his body drenched in foam...

And where that teacher dashed her student the huuuge mudu of rice she bought... Because the student touched it (the student Mom/Dad died of Aids)... The stereotype then was you could contact HIV by touching grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Dayotheeone(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Yup. Wetin dey
A USAID backed show to raise awareness on HIV/AIDS.
I love the show! Bayo and Chuks were my favorite characters. That Alima girl fine die! I was crushing on her.... And that Police Officer that later got AIDs, chai! the show sweet! loved it.
It's kinda like MTVs Shuga but Wetin Dey sweet pass

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Vinnie2000(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm
OP
But How come you just remembered dis series Today?

I think it was around 2006! It think Chuks of Tinsel was in d Programme!
He was so Young and Skinny! smiley

When I see him diz days with his Potbelly, I just Laff in Nostalgia! smiley
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by GentIeBoy: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm
OP
But How come you just remembered dis series Today?

I think it was around 2006! It think Chuks of Tinsel was in d Programme!
He was so Young and Skinny! smiley

When I see him diz days with his Potbelly, I just Laff in Nostalgia! smiley
I don't know grin... It just came to my mind

Yeah... Chuks in tinsel is the guy i was talking about (the one having his bath)

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by IbadanJohnWick(f): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
GentIeBoy:
I don't know grin... It just came to my mind

Yeah... Chuks in tinsel is the guy i was talking about (the one having his bath)
I was surprised too
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Hayee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
GentIeBoy:

I remember the part where that guy was having his bath and mistakenly kicked his bucket away with his body drenched in foam...

And where that teacher dashed her student the huuuge mudu of rice she bought... Because the student touched it (the student Mom/Dad died of Aids)... The stereotype then was you could contact HIV by touching grin
lol I can still clearly remember those scenes grin grin grin
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Drella(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
GentIeBoy:

Lolz na my elder ones bin like am that year.
Indomie generation like me,na KKB show I bin like that time.
But the ones I loved watching were Kamson and neighbors,Fuji house of commotion,so wrong so right, super story,family ties,my dad and I,one love etc

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Lilsameey: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
I was four to five years old then but I remembered.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Vinnie2000(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:

Lolz na my elder ones bin like am that year.
Indomie generation like me,na KKB show I bin like that time.
But the ones I loved watching were Kamson and neighbors,Fuji house of commotion,so wrong so right, super story,family ties,my dad and I,one love etc

If you Watched Fuji House of Commotion, So Wright, so Wright, I don't think you belong to Indomie Generation!
I
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by lagusboyyy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ohoooo!
I remember the series, it was really a good series with dope directing.
I think it's "wetin dey"..
They use to play the song at the end of show.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by mespusinglez(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2021
GentleBoy i bin think say you get sense...i no no say you na mumu

when last you see me come nairaland?.

stop hating bro...i don do giveaway more than 3 times for that whatsapp group....e be like say you no get that`s why e dey pain you cool

go find better thing to do abeg....bloody idiot...

HIGHLY DEMENTED DERANGED SCUMBAG LIKE YOU....MUMU tongue
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by GentIeBoy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
mespusinglez:
GentleBoy i bin think say you get sense...i no no say you na mumu

when last you see me come nairaland?.

stop hating bro...i don do giveaway more than 3 times for that whatsapp group....e be like say you no get that`s why e dey pain you cool

go find better thing to do abeg....bloody idiot...

HIGHLY DEMENTED DERANGED SCUMBAG LIKE YOU....MUMU tongue

fool
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Olajydeey: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is it bad belle or babalawo ?
Damn,I have been singing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Vinnie2000(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olajydeey:
Is it bad belle or babalawo ?
Damn,I have been singing rubbish

Lol.. cheesy
It is Bad Belle..

'Belle wan make Yawa dey oo'..
Padi Padi Wayo Wayo..
Na so dem be..
Arrangee ni..
Ko Mukulu Mukulu Mukeke..
Chai..Those Days!!.. cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by Bignyashsweet: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who remember white house and Fuji house of commotion

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show by mespusinglez(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2021
GentIeBoy:
fool
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME BRO....SADIST LIKE YOU....FIRST CLASS MUMU

(1) (Reply)

. / Female University Graduates Organize Free S3x Party On Campus; Line Up Naked For / Kannywood Actress Safiya Yusuf S£xtape Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.