Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044993 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lhezy:

They open slot for booking every monday.

Be on guard throughout monday
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chrisdada16(f): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
angrybutsane:

I got updates today . Passport dispatched to Vo for onward delivery . Guess counter foil will be updated within 24 to 48hours on profile

Yes thanks passport is close by now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Chrisdada16:

Yes thanks passport is close by now

Which VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oneunited(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
ednut1:
no. This is unnecessary documentation, should be in personal history only. Wife wey dey force husband tho cheesy

I just used the CRS tool to have idea of my score, and I noticed that the Spouse factors section has no meaningful points, even IELTS scores 8,7,7,7 could give only 20 points. My question is, does it really make sense for us to spend money on ECA for her Diploma and taking the language test too, for less than 40 points? I'm the principal applicant(PA) and want to cut cost, please I need your useful advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
oneunited:

I just used the CRS tool to have idea of my score, and I noticed that the Spouse factors section has no meaningful points, even IELTS scores 8,7,7,7 could give only 20 points. My question is, does it really make sense for us to spend money on ECA for her Diploma and taking the language test too, for less than 40 points? I'm the principal applicant(PA) and want to cut cost, please I need your useful advise.
hahahaha you are saying only Do you know what points they will call when draws resume It may be 480s to 500s which you obviously wont meet. Eca will still be used here for government jobs and many private sector jobs as verification. Unless maybe you have pnp or Canadian experience plus phd you can leave eca and ielts.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chrisdada16(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lhezy:

Which VO?
Accra

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kubzeey: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
gluxero:
I didn't get a notification, I saw it when I logged on to my express entry account, have you logged on to confirm?

Hi, please how long after counterfoil did you get your passport back?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Philtos: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2022
DFreeze:
Hi folks. I got my GCMS notes for the second time and I noticed the comment on Note 1 which was not there on the 1st GCMS notes I requested:

"Reassessment granted: Client is exempt from completing additional medical exam for their PR application as per the temporary Visa public policy. Please reassociate the IME number to the Visa file if the new validity date is not reflected in the system".

As per the second sentence in the quote above, does it in anyway entail that PPR is close? Or what can one deduce from this, please?

Any comment will be appreciated.

Thanks folks.

I am so glad you posted this, it really helped me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 4:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Chrisdada16:

Accra

Oh nice. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by clow(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Allegory:

In addition to doing what Mr. Pein said, also send a webform. You never know when they’ll increase their pace. If you know your visa office you can also try to find their email and mail the directly.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oneunited(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
ednut1:
hahahaha you are saying only Do you know what points they will call when draws resume It may be 480s to 500s which you obviously wont meet. Eca will still be used here for government jobs and many private sector jobs as verification. Unless maybe you have pnp or Canadian experience plus phd you can leave eca and ielts.

@ednut1
Thanks for prompt response. Yes, I'm working on Manitoba PNP and I have Bsc with over 7 years work experience in a field, once that goes through with the 600 points, I feel there wont be need for her Diploma ECA and IELTS. Except you are saying asides the CRS points, both the principal applicant and spouse MUST do ECA and IELTS each to get any job in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
JourneytoEL:
thanks, is it possible to fund the card with Canadian dollars instead

Nope. It isn't
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
oneunited:

@ednut1
Thanks for prompt response. Yes, I'm working on Manitoba PNP and I have Bsc with over 7 years work experience in a field, once that goes through with the 600 points, I feel there wont be need for her Diploma ECA and IELTS. Except you are saying asides the CRS points, both the principal applicant and spouse MUST do ECA and IELTS each to get any job in Canada.

Lol, please if you have the means to improve your scores, do it. You can't be 100% sure of Manitoba. Even if you are, adding your wife's credentials would only increase your chances

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
oneunited:

@ednut1
i only talked about ECA, its better to do it now than doing it when it is required for a job ( you will miss out). For Ielts if she doesn't do it now, during citizenship application it will be required.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oneunited(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lotusgoddess:

Lol, please if you have the means to improve your scores, do it. You can't be 100% sure of Manitoba. Even if you are, adding your wife's credentials would only increase your chances

@Lotusgoddess
Thanks for your point, nice one. When I checked my Degree Equivalency on WES, noticed Bsc is the minimum they can evaluate, so I couldn't test her National Diploma, infact her polytechnic didnt come up when I searched the institution.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oneunited(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
ednut1:
i only talked about ECA, its better to do it now than doing it when it is required for a job ( you will miss out). For Ielts if she doesn't do it now, during citizenship application it will be required.

Hmmm, really? Please, which ECA agency can I use for her ND because WES minimum evaluation I saw is Bsc?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angeltolly(f): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
How do I go about creating a EE profile. It keeps going back to the beginning. I am tired
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello @GraciousWords and all the gurus in the house

Good afternoon all, please my medicals is not until 30th of April and I will like to submit my application. Cos my 60 days for submitting my post ITA documents will elapse first week in May. Please how do I go about filling in the medicals section as I would like to submit before the first week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
angeltolly:
How do I go about creating a EE profile. It keeps going back to the beginning. I am tired
Lol the site behaves like that to show you that nothing about the process is easy. Might be network. Change your browsing network or you try again later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

Good afternoon all, please my medicals is not until 30th of April and I will like to submit my application. Cos my 60 days for submitting my post ITA documents will elapse first week in May. Please how do I go about filling in the medicals section as I would like to submit before the first week.

You can actually submit your application without your medical. During processing, they will ask you to do medicals. People may argue that it will make your processing time longer but nothing is certain.

You can still submit your application after doing the medicals on the 30th, even on the same day. All you need is a printout that the medical center will give you to upload on your application as proof that you have done medicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

I don’t know the answer to the bolded but if I were you I’d wait until the medical results are out as long as you’re sure your deadline is May. You’ll be given a printout same day you do your medicals. Just have your application ready, use the rest of April to thoroughly proofread it and when you get home on 30th, you submit.

Submitting without medicals will have you trying to contact IRCC in a few weeks or waiting to be contacted by them, both processes have been frustrating lately. Just my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
oneunited:

@Lotusgoddess
Thanks for your point, nice one. When I checked my Degree Equivalency on WES, noticed Bsc is the minimum they can evaluate, so I couldn't test her National Diploma, infact her polytechnic didnt come up when I searched the institution.

No, WES evaluates national diploma and if she has both OND, and HND, then it's an advantage. It's not a must that her school must show, just try please. Why isn't she the PA cos I'm guessing she's younger?

If you can make her the PA, evaluate her OND and HND, it would give her the score for two it more certificates. Then let her write ielts as well. The only thing that might prevent her from being the PA is work experience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oneunited(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lotusgoddess:

No, WES evaluates national diploma and if she has both OND, and HND, then it's an advantage. It's not a must that her school must show, just try please. Why isn't she the PA cos I'm guessing she's younger?

If you can make her the PA, evaluate her OND and HND, it would give her the score for two it more certificates. Then let her write ielts as well. The only thing that might prevent her from being the PA is work experience

Yes, your guess is correct, she is younger but no HND.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Allegory:

I don’t know the answer to the bolded but if I were you I’d wait until the medical results are out as long as you’re sure your deadline is May. You’ll be given a printout same day you do your medicals. Just have your application ready, use the rest of April to thoroughly proofread it and when you get home on 30th, you submit.

Submitting without medicals will have you trying to contact IRCC in a few weeks or waiting to be contacted by them, both processes have been frustrating lately. Just my opinion though

Thanks a lot allegory, Also for the Police certificate, please is it just the certificate alone, i am to upload or with the Pages that has my fingerPrints on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

Thanks a lot allegory, Also for the Police certificate, please is it just the certificate alone, i am to upload or with the Pages that has my fingerPrints on it

Just the certificate will suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
I got an adr
Schedule a, police report abd rprf
I paid rprf back in 2019

Am I expected to pay again or can I upload the receipt?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
canadaishome:
I got an adr
Schedule a, police report abd rprf
I paid rprf back in 2019

Am I expected to pay again or can I upload the receipt?

You can upload the receipt with a good letter of explanation. I have read about this issue on another forum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
GraciousWords:

Hello @GraciousWords and all guru's in the house, Please I need clarity of filling the Schedule 4 docs

The part that ask for PROVINCIAL STREAM/ CATEGORY?
I am guessing my answer should be EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM - PLEASE IS THIS CORRECT

Also, for the very first sentence in the screenshot, I am not travelling with any member of my family, just me alone. Will I be correct to Attest to living in the province with all members of my family.

I will really appreciate your responses. Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Reedahbaby01(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

include the fingerprint pages please... I saw someone whose application was rejected because the pages containing the fingerprint wasn't added
but icehot may have his reasons for saying just the certificate will suffice, everyone's case is different anyways
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Big4wig(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrPein:

Hi
I suggest that you do a gift deed

Can you throw more light on this??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Reedahbaby01(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

Hello @GraciousWords and all guru's in the house, Please I need clarity of filling the Schedule 4 docs

The part that ask for PROVINCIAL STREAM/ CATEGORY?
I am guessing my answer should be EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM - PLEASE IS THIS CORRECT

Also, for the very first sentence in the screenshot, I am not travelling with any member of my family, just me alone. Will I be correct to Attest to living in the province with all members of my family.

I will really appreciate your responses. Thank you

for your first question, it should be SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
for your second question, I'm guessing the declaration means you and any other family members you intend to bring into canada through PNP are going to stay in that province, let's hear from the elders in the group

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.