Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044967 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Big4wig:

Can you throw more light on this??

Sup
Check page 1 of this thread for a detailed explanation on gift deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iReina: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
OMG! I'm a nairalander o, this is me in disguise here grin . And thank you so much for catching up with me.
Reedahbaby01:
;DOh my gosh I know you, I'm a regular and a SUBSCRIBER on your youtube channel, good to see you're a nairalander
and congratulations on reuniting with your hubby. I enjoy watching your vlogs tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reedahbaby01:
include the fingerprint pages please... I saw someone whose application was rejected because the pages containing the fingerprint wasn't added
but icehot may have his reasons for saying just the certificate will suffice, everyone's case is different anyways

If she is more satisfied with sending the fingerprint pages, then by all means she should send them. Nothing like sending too many documents here...The goal is to land in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

Thanks a lot allegory, Also for the Police certificate, please is it just the certificate alone, i am to upload or with the Pages that has my fingerPrints on it
I submitted everything though I later saw people that submitted just certificate. If you’re submitting both documents, put the certificate in front cos some VOs don’t have time.

As for the declaration, I think all pnp candidates are made to sign the same declaration. They know you’ll have family in future grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Big4wig:

Can you throw more light on this??
Even with a gift deed, you’ll still need to move the money to your personal account or risk getting denied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luggy4: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone.
First nairalander. And i enjoy all stories here
they are really hope giving.
Well without much ado below is my PR application timeline.
Medicals: 18 Sept 2021
Application sub. : 25 Sept 2021
Biometric collection: 05 Jan 2022
Updated: 27 Jan 2022
PR portal confirmation: 25 march
Updated : 30 march
Since then I've been waiting for ppr but it seems to be taking longer as compared to other people 's timeline which usually takes a day for ppr after portal confirmation.
So how soon can I get a ppr letter?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
ireneayeni:

Thanks a lot allegory, Also for the Police certificate, please is it just the certificate alone, i am to upload or with the Pages that has my fingerPrints on it

Upload with everything please. There has been a lot of rejections because of that. Upload all pages of PCC

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
oneunited:

Yes, your guess is correct, she is younger but no HND.

Okay. Whichever persons score is higher should be used. But please both of you should evaluate your degrees and write your ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Reedahbaby01(f): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
icehot:

If she is more satisfied with sending the fingerprint pages, then by all means she should send them. Nothing like sending too many documents here...The goal is to land in Canada.
smileyexactly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Luggy4:
Hello everyone.
First nairalander. And i enjoy all stories here
they are really hope giving.
Well without much ado below is my PR application timeline.
Medicals: 18 Sept 2021
Application sub. : 25 Sept 2021
Biometric collection: 05 Jan 2022
Updated: 27 Jan 2022
PR portal confirmation: 25 march
Updated : 30 march
Since then I've been waiting for ppr but it seems to be taking longer as compared to other people 's timeline which usually takes a day for ppr after portal confirmation.
What’s PR portal confirmation? I don’t understand that part
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Exot: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Luggy4:

Do you have outland dependants?

I reckon you got portal confirmation because you are inland. In that case you would not require a visa or passport stamping therefore a ready for visa email is not needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kfrosh: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
VFS London, but they're all still the same anyways. Yes, gotten my tracking number now.
Aibisoye0:

Kfrosh....are you referring to the VFS London or IRCC London. Have you gotten your tracking number now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
onwardyyc:

There’s no need to have added her employment history. It’s just additional documentation and verification process that could have been avoided.

There’s the personal history space after post ITA, where you can added employment history.
I already provided the reference and payslip... she thinks if will affect her employability (lol) she no wan believe me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
maltina:

I already provided the reference and payslip... she thinks if will affect her employability (lol) she no wan believe me
When I included my spouse’s Nigerian work experience, the only place holder it generated said ‘Canadian work experience’ and I had to quickly remove it because submitting Nigerian WE docs in a placeholder that says Canadian WE can lead to confusion and negative outcomes.

Go back to your application and make sure the requested documents weren’t for Canadian work experience, if it was, quickly send a webform like someone said telling them about the mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Thank you very much. I will check and correct it if required
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Allegory:

When I included my spouse’s Nigerian work experience, the only place holder it generated said ‘Canadian work experience’ and I had to quickly remove it because submitting Nigerian WE docs in a placeholder that says Canadian WE can lead to confusion and negative outcomes.

Go back to your application and make sure the requested documents weren’t for Canadian work experience, if it was, quickly send a webform like someone said telling them about the mistake.

I checked and it just states work experience... attached is the help information of the place holder

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
maltina:

I checked and it just states work experience... attached is the help information of the place holder

Please raise a webform and state it was a mistake or misunderstanding. That's a Canadian work experience. Spouse's work experience doesn't count except it's Canadian. If you checked your score before submitting, you'd notice there was an increase
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Please I am a bit confused with your response. In the application under the spouse section, they asked for details of work experience which I believe generated the placeholder for upload of documents to back up what was filled in the application. I did not see anything related to Canadian work experience in the questions asked in the application. Kindly help me understand better please.

Please raise a webform and state it was a mistake or misunderstanding. That's a Canadian work experience. Spouse's work experience doesn't count except it's Canadian. If you checked your score before submitting, you'd notice there was an increase[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Ah paying 80k for my baby passport. This country sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Rapture07:

Oh, sorry, That's a lot of money. Sometimes, the right info is all we need, most people having delays getting their passports or paying a lot of money to get one should note that there are states that issues passport easily, you don't necessarily have to do it in your state... Most of these overcrowded states - Lagos, Oyo,Ogun, etc would delay your passport or make you pay a lot of money to get it quickly.

States with less traffic issues you passport in a day at a very cheap price, even close to the standard price. Seen a few people who went to Ekiti, Nassarawa, Taraba etc and got their passport in a day, they paid less than 35k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Success2022: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning guys ,please for God sake I need your help before I enter one chance ,has anyone heard of or done business with @apextravelagency on Instagram?
2. Is it true one cannot pay for Canadian visa in Nigeria and they done issue visa in Nigeria
3. Please is this how Canadian visa looks like ?
Please help me

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Success2022:
Good morning guys ,please for God sake I need your help before I enter one chance ,has anyone heard of or done business with @apextravelagency on Instagram?
2. Is it true one cannot pay for Canadian visa in Nigeria and they done issue visa in Nigeria
3. Please is this how Canadian visa looks like ?
Please help me
Run away from visa agents, they are all the same set of liars irrespective of what they post on their social media pages. Scammers is what they are. If you have to use an agent, please use a licensed Canadian immigration consultant and they don’t come cheap however there is nothing special in visa processing that you cannot do yourself .
1. Never heard of them
2. Lies lies lies although there is no visa office in Nigeria.
3. That’s not what a Canadian visa looks like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Success2022: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
@prettiepearlz thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rapture07:
Please is this Lagos and did you get it immediately, Ineed sure contact for fast passport in Lagos please.

Afolavid:

Oh, sorry, That's a lot of money. Sometimes, the right info is all we need, most people having delays getting their passports or paying a lot of money to get one should note that there are states that issues passport easily, you don't necessarily have to do it in your state... Most of these overcrowded states - Lagos, Oyo,Ogun, etc would delay your passport or make you pay a lot of money to get it quickly.

States with less traffic issues you passport in a day at a very cheap price, even close to the standard price. Seen a few people who went to Ekiti, Nassarawa, Taraba etc and got their passport in a day, they paid less than 35k.
Paying an extra 50k is sometimes better than carrying a newborn via road to all the places you mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Allegory:

Please is this Lagos and did you get it immediately, Ineed sure contact for fast passport in Lagos please.

Paying an extra 50k is sometimes better than carrying a newborn via road to all the places you mentioned.

Sure! The additional part of my response isn't for the person who has a baby. It's just an additional info for others who might find themselves in a similar situation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
My Virtual Family!
I got the RFV mail today!!!!

I'll update this post with my timeline later today! I can't keep calm!!!

UPDATE 1: I got the RFV email, however my profile doesn't show any updates, is this normal? The instructions states that the email should be printed and submitted with my passport etc

UPDATE2: My Timeline

- ITA : September 2020
- Medicals : September 2020
- AOR: October 2020
- ADR (Schedule A): December 2020
- Biometrics: December 2020
- Remed: March 2022
- Remed Passed: March 2022
- PPA: April 2022
- VO: I believe this is Ottawa, Haven't gotten GCMS but my RFV mails to respond to CPC-Ottawa if I have any changes to make to my application

I'm open to questions, can also share any information that may be helpful to anyone who needs info regarding the application.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Smithsonian12:
My Virtual Family!

UPDATE 1: I got the RFV email, however my profile doesn't show any updates, is this normal? The instructions states that the email should be printed and submitted with my passport etc
Congratulations
Yeah your profile won’t change until after your passport gets stamped.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Allegory:

Congratulations
Yeah your profile won’t change until after your passport gets stamped.

Okayyyyy
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by abrireta: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!

Smithsonian12:
My Virtual Family!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pweetiedee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hey guys

I want to start my Canada processing.

I have my masters. Do I need only transcript for masters or both masters and bsc?. I can get my masters transcript without much stress but that my back enh, I've been dragging transcript since 2020.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
pweetiedee:
Hey guys

I want to start my Canada processing.

I have my masters. Do I need only transcript for masters or both masters and bsc?. I can get my masters transcript without much stress but that my back enh, I've been dragging transcript since 2020.
T

Just evaluate your most recent academic cert which is your Masters degree

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pweetiedee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
overlord77:

Just evaluate your most recent academic cert which is your Masters degree

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: smut, Gr8fulHeart(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.