Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1042469 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lonzobrown: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2022
HI if you want to track your parcel online i am using Tracks Courier for this..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Dudu06:
Good news that fsw is coming back ..how can someone reject their nomination if their scores without nomination is within the fsw cut off ..I know I have seen it somewhere here but I can’t find it ..can someone help with a response or direct me to the page..thanks
While it is good news that Express entry draws will resume in July. Hold on to whatever you have to avoid had I known. The past two years should have taught us to never take anything for granted. Some people missed the last draw before the pandemic hit hard and the last draw that was done in December 2020 for very flimsy reasons, thinking what’s the biggie, “I will join the next batch” and they paid dearly for it. IRCC shocked everybody and at this point, I do not trust them anymore. Before you reject anything, let the draws start first! You never see draw, you don dey think of rejection? You people play too much cheesy.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sosotek: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2022
prex29:
Follow this steps to call ircc, it works!/

"Thank you so much for your response. I'll try it out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations!!!

This is the first time I am seeing Reading being upgraded in IELTS.

We have similar timeline, I also got ITA 17th Oct and submitted 21st Nov.

Congratulations once again

abrireta:
Yayyyyyy, The long awaited news has arrived. The golden eagle has landed. IT'S PPR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!.

After a very long wait, the Lord has finally done it for me and he will do it for all those who are still waiting.

I typed this on the 28th of March and it has been waiting in my draft since......

This journey took almost 2 years and the timeline is as follows (My husband was the primary applicant)

October 2019: Verified secondary and tertiary certificates with WES
Feb 2020: Registered and wrote the exams for CIPM (final stage)
July 2020: passed CIPM exams and induction. Awaiting certificate. Also wrote Ielts and passed. However, reading was 6.0 and we sent it in for a remark
August 2020: Reading scores upgraded to 7.5 and certificate for CIPM arrived
Sept 2020: Wrote to CIPM to dispatch certificate to WES for verification but it took a while and after making calls and follow up it was sent at the end of the month.
Oct 2020: Certificate verified with WES
Oct 17th 2020: WE RECEIVED ITA. and started gathering documents and POF for one person as we were not married then
Nov 24th 2020: we submitted all necessary documents
December 2020:He did his medicals and biometric .
January 2021:Got married, Did upfront medicals and raised a webform with all necessary documents
March 2021: DId my biometrics

THEN THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

December 2021:Booked upfront medicals with QLife for Feb 18th
January 26th 2022: Remed request from IRCC
February 18th 2022: Medicals done
February 27th 2022: ADR request (schedule A and imm5608 for me)
February 28th 2022: ADR sent and acknowledged
March 1st 2022: Medicals passed
April 22nd: PPR �����a month to our wedding anniversary

Between March 1st and March 29th, sent a lot of emails and called several times only to be told everything had been passed including eligibility and security but they didnt know why the ppr had not been sent.

It was a long wait but the Lord has been faithful.
VO: Accra then RROC
COR: Nigeria
Family of 2.

Please can someone link me up with the post ppr group?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rotile247(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2022
Xchilor01:
I am expecting my copr in a week or two but the twist is that my wife might not be able to fly due to she would be over 36 weeks pregnant. Will traveling alone then not be an issue?

1. You can wait for her to give birth depending on the expiry date on your passport/visa and expiry date if your medical whichever comes first.

2. If you're the principal applicant, you can travel and do soft landing, get things in place over there (accommodation, documentation, etc) and come back or your wife join you with baby

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Xchilor01: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2022
angrybutsane:

Some airlines allow till 38week but not after . But still try to check if she can stand it . Try your luck . It will be sweet for baby to be Born in Canada

Okay cool. Which airline please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
lonzobrown:
HI if you want to track your parcel online i am using Tracks Courier for this..

How are you using this to track your parcel? It does not even have DHL on it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oben209(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello Guys , i would like to know what to do if a visa office returns your passport without stamping it due to backlogs .. London VO is messing up .. i sent a mail to know status of my passport, only for them to return my passport back to me without even replying my mail …
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by o9o9: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Oben209:
Hello Guys , i would like to know what to do if a visa office returns your passport without stamping it due to backlogs .. London VO is messing up .. i sent a mail to know status of my passport, only for them to return my passport back to me without even replying my mail …

Wait what? so they just held it without stamping and returned it same way? shocked shocked

What did your email state? Did you request return in the email or any hint of it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oben209(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
o9o9:

Wait what? so they just held it without stamping and returned it same way? shocked shocked

What did your email state? Did you request return in the email or any hint of it?

I asked for a status report because it had been with them for 19 working days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by o9o9: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Oben209:

I asked for a status report because it had been with them for 19 working days

I also asked for status and got this response below. I haven't gotten any notification of passport return . Sent email April 20th and got response 2days after.

Dear Applicant,
Unfortunately, due to limited resources and seasonal increases in applications, we are experiencing delays in sending out landing documents. We are unable to advise when we will be able to contact you, however we will endeavour to send your documents out as soon as we are able to.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Kind Regards

You should prolly send to Cairo or another VO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oben209(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2022
o9o9:

I also asked for status and got this response below. I haven't gotten any notification of passport return . Sent email April 20th and got response 2days after.

Dear Applicant,
Unfortunately, due to limited resources and seasonal increases in applications, we are experiencing delays in sending out landing documents. We are unable to advise when we will be able to contact you, however we will endeavour to send your documents out as soon as we are able to.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Kind Regards

You should prolly send to Cairo or another VO

I didnt get any response from them … its just pathetic .. i have sent it to cairo, hopefully it arrive there next week .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Oben209:

They already said they won’t prioritize passport sent to London vo if they aren’t within their Jurisdiction. So send to another Vo , best Accra direct or Cairo . They can get this done within 4 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Oben209:

They already said they won’t prioritize passport sent to London vo if they aren’t within their Jurisdiction. So send to another Vo , best Accra direct or Cairo . They can get this done within 4 weeks .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Xchilor01:

Okay cool. Which airline please?

I have no idea which which is why I said to check , few years back someone said she did At almost 38weeks .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Shindar:

Thank you. Do you have any verified agent I can use to pay? I don't have anyone in Ghana that can help me?

None…my friend paid through gtbank here. International transfer but bear in mind that they may not have exact rates so use online rates and add extra for fluctuation buffer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zbk001: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
GraciousWords:

Pls start with this post and read that entire page 1 including all the link references there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239666

Tanks I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sosotek:
Please you guys, I need help.
Which email are you guys using to get IRCCs attention.
I've been trying to add my spouse ...I've attached all the necessary forms and we've even gone ahead to do upfront medicals(two weeks ago)....no change in status and no response to webforms.

It seems like for calls, they automatically respond that 'all their agents and busy and call can't be transferred' despite starting to call from 12:45pm..

Omo, my tired is tired�

Stay positive, they possibly already received it but are swamped with “backlog” can’t really be bothered to respond. Keep trying to call, one day you’ll get through or better yet, get gcms notes which takes 30days or more. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dudu06:
Good news that fsw is coming back ..how can someone reject their nomination if their scores without nomination is within the fsw cut off ..I know I have seen it somewhere here but I can’t find it ..can someone help with a response or direct me to the page..thanks

Omo hold on to what you have o. A bird in hand….

How do you turn down 600 points for something that has not happened and even when it does, so many factors come to play ( tie breaker, higher crs draws, age reduction etc).

Please oo don’t reject anything. Worse that will happen is that you get to stay in that province till citizenship and even that can’t be that bad.

Love and light

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Redkay: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I got my PPR yesterday

ITA - December 2020
AOR - February 24th 2021
Remedical request- February 26th 2022
Remedical - March 21st 2022
Remedicals passed - March 28th 2022
PCC update- March 24th 2022

PPR - April 22nd 2022

Please does anyone have a link to any Post PPR telegram or WhatsApp groups, or any Vancouver groups. Please add me. Thank you

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author grin=Prettiepearlz post=112192289]
While it is good news that Express entry draws will resume in July. Hold on to whatever you have to avoid had I known. The past two years should have taught us to never take anything for granted. Some people missed the last draw before the pandemic hit hard and the last draw that was done in December 2020 for very flimsy reasons, thinking what’s the biggie, “I will join the next batch” and they paid dearly for it. IRCC shocked everybody and at this point, I do not trust them anymore. Before you reject anything, let the draws start first! You never see draw, you don dey think of rejection? You people play too much cheesy.[/quote]

you are right sha …my application is still under review with ontario and I was part of the last priority draw that Ontario did , so I have a high score ….but whichever comes first , I will just take it ..thanks wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dimple10:

Omo hold on to what you have o. A bird in hand….

How do you turn down 600 points for something that has not happened and even when it does, so many factors come to play ( tie breaker, higher crs draws, age reduction etc).

Please oo don’t reject anything. Worse that will happen is that you get to stay in that province till citizenship and even that can’t be that bad.

Love and light

Lol..I know right ..thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dudu06:

you are right sha …my application is still under review with ontario ..so whichever comes first , I will just take it ..thanks wink
reminds me of my friend who had 2 years 9 months years experience in the pool and got ontario pnp. in december 2020 or 2019 he clocked 3 years, and got to 468 crs. instead of securing ITA first he withdrew his application from OINP. scores were like 471s that period when it got to 468 tie break cut him off then age points caught up with him. till date no ITA

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
ednut1:
reminds me of my friend who had 2 years 9 months years experience in the pool and got ontario pnp. in december 2020 or 2019 he clocked 3 years, and got to 468 crs. instead of securing ITA first he withdrew his application from OINP. scores were like 471s that period when it got to 468 tie break cut him off then age points caught up with him. till date no ITA
What Sure he has learnt a very big lesson now. Worse is he will never get NOI from Ontario with that same express entry profile excepts he creates another from all I have read. Alberta and Ontario hasn’t issued NOI in a while now too so it’s been a rollercoaster for most people waiting. The ones who got NOI from Ontario in February are lamenting that their application is not moving at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

What Sure he has learnt a very big lesson now. Worse is he will never get NOI from Ontario with that same express entry profile excepts he creates another from all I have read. Alberta and Ontario hasn’t issued NOI in a while now too so it’s been a rollercoaster for most people waiting. The ones who got NOI from Ontario in February are lamenting that their application is not moving at all.

Yes o….same boat ..still on submitted since March…it’s just to hope for the best ..whichever comes first ..nomination or ITA for FSW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

oinp has removed the noc too from the human capital stuff. I could not believe it when he later told me. I weak

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dudu06:

Sis Dudu06......"God so good"......I no think you fit withdraw again sef as e sure say they don already start work on your OINP application (unless you wan dash them CAD1,500).....even if it hasn't started it would have been well underway by July. You are also likely to have got PNP ITA by then (PNP draws happen regularly every fortnight).

Ontario probably has more jobs and warmer winters compared to other provinces so being "stuck" there isn't all bad. After the trauma of the last 16 months of no FSW draws, this idea would probably only occur to someone whose CRS is ridiculously high. Regardless of your CRS, please don't entertain this idea. You'll probably make close to or more than the CAD1,500 in your first month's salary in Canny, not to worry.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you that doctors are better than teachers.......

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
GraciousWords:

Sis Dudu06......"God so good"......I no think you fit withdraw again sef as e sure say they don already start work on your OINP application (unless you wan dash them CAD1,500).....even if it hasn't started it would have been well underway by July. You are also likely to have got PNP ITA by then (PNP draws happen regularly every fortnight).

Ontario probably has more jobs and warmer winters compared to other provinces so being "stuck" there isn't all bad. After the trauma of the last 16 months of no FSW draws, this idea would probably only occur to someone whose CRS is ridiculously high. Regardless of your CRS, please don't entertain this idea. You'll probably make close to or more than the CAD1,500 in your first month's salary in Canny, not to worry.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you that doctors are better than teachers.......

Lol..very convinced ma’am cheesy cheesy thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oyinkanbad: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good evening,

Thinking of using Lagos VFS but I cant seem to find the biometrics confirmation slip (biometrics was done ins 2018 for a visiting visa). What can i do please. thank you.
MrPein:

I used Lagos Vfs. But Dimple10 provided an update.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dudu06:

Yes o….same boat ..still on submitted since March…it’s just to hope for the best ..whichever comes first ..nomination or ITA for FSW
My sister, Ontario is a good province, you can always change provinces later when you become a citizen. And besides there are high chances of you getting a nomination certification before July. Ontario would have responded to you before then. Just remain strong sis. This year is our year!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

My sister, Ontario is a good province, you can always change provinces later when you become a citizen. And besides there are high chances of you getting a nomination certification before July. Ontario would have responded to you before then. Just remain strong sis. This year is our year!

Hi Prettiepearlz, I remember you were considering the student route at some point earlier this year, did you later proceed with it or you've decided to wait for the draws to resume, since it's certain it'll be back in July.? Me, I'm quite confused right now grin but this year is our year I believe!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: Mizzhelen, SemperFid, amikable97, ayokunlemmy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.