Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044809 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zeewirld:
..While trying to sound Woke...you ended up typing rubbish....You claimed that something is EXCEPTION and yet it is not God! Haba now.....The truth is everybody's path is different and God has paved his/her with success and speed....So if you can't rejoice with the person...Won't be better you get yourself engaged productively?
What’s woke in what I typed? I encourage you think more critically about things. I know many Nigerians don’t, but you can be the exception if you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I was as scared as you. I didn't finish my writing task 1, my speaking didn't go as I had hoped.

But lo and behold

Awww, well done you, it ended up great. Mine comes out in 15 minutes from now. If it’s great, I’ll come here to share and if not, I’ll go back to reading square 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dimple10:

how far? update us...

Boss, it’s 2pm they release it from what I heard. I’ve been refreshing my email and dashboard
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
waiting patiently...goodluck and don' be discouraged no matter what?
Abercrome:

Boss, it’s 2pm they release it from what I heard. I’ve been refreshing my email and dashboard

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you.
ceeplusltd:
no bank sells dollar unless for PTA/BTA. Therefore you need to buy your dollar from the black market and fund your account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you
ceeplusltd:
no bank sells dollar unless for PTA/BTA. Therefore you need to buy your dollar from the black market and fund your account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmmm... Thank you
ednut1:
you are buying dollars at black market rate. Only those with qualifying transactions like school fees, importers or certain goods etc can buy at official rate. Currently there are no dollars for those ones self.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
GraciousWords:

Great....... so the principle remains the same, applicants should stick to their NOI NOC and all will be well.

Congrats again!!!

Absolutely! Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Regarding POF, has anyone used their crypto wallet such as NEXO wallet? Or does it have to be a Nigerian dom account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llbhons: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello house

Please I need someone to help me out and please provide any information before them scam me

So I met this agent sometimes ago and he tried to do a Qatar visa for me with zero deposit which didn’t work out, so as I asked him to return my documents (passport and Covid card) he started telling me about an offer that just came out from Canada that it’s sponsored by na NGO.
He said the total package is 4m but if I don’t have the money now that there’s another option which is to pay for biometrics and visa processing fee which is 180k that the NGO will spons all the remaining fee and and eve get me plane ticket to go yo Canada that once I get to Canada I’ll start working and spread the balance for 18 months.

Now my question is this true coz to me its too good to be true

And does anyone here have an idea about this package before

Meanwhile he told me the offer just came out last week.

Thanks as you responds to this.

Please I’m about to be scammed ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Llbhons:
Hello house

Please I need someone to help me out and please provide any information before them scam me

So I met this agent sometimes ago and he tried to do a Qatar visa for me with zero deposit which didn’t work out, so as I asked him to return my documents (passport and Covid card) he started telling me about an offer that just came out from Canada that it’s sponsored by na NGO.
He said the total package is 4m but if I don’t have the money now that there’s another option which is to pay for biometrics and visa processing fee which is 180k that the NGO will spons all the remaining fee and and eve get me plane ticket to go yo Canada that once I get to Canada I’ll start working and spread the balance for 18 months.

Sounds like a scam. If an NGO wants to sponsor something, they would be targeting really poor people. Why should someone who can afford to shell out 4M be in critical need of their sponsorship for something like relocation. You know the answer deep yourself too.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
proof of funds can be an account with any bank or financial institution. Some have used pension and mutual funds. Can't say for CRypto and tbh i wouldn't risk it.
Abercrome:
Regarding POF, has anyone used their crypto wallet such as NEXO wallet? Or does it have to be a Nigerian dom account?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Llbhons:
Hello house

Scam run away
If something is too good to be true. It is a scam
If you're under pressure to pay or make commitment, most likely it is a scam

What is the name of this NGO? Kindly do some research online for more guidance If you're in doubt.

He has a record of failure, why do you want to trust him again ?

Please use your tongue to count your teeth

T for tanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
leeeemao...definitely a scam

You guys never cease to amaze me. You sef reason am na...
Llbhons:
Hello house

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Creativebelle: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
You are just angry for nothing tbh..freedom of speech,religion etc no dey again?..if people want to attribute it to God,let them be! If you want to attribute it to your own human spirit,so be it! If na stone, plant,trees etc anybody wan thank..let them feel free! If anyones wants to even thank BUBU,they should!
I don't see why anyones way of life will bother you and others this much..its not that deep jare..
Una just like to argue..
aestake:

That exception is man-made! Nothing superhuman there, mak una leave God alone. That's how a carpenter came and ran with job money after preaching up and down on my last visit to Nigeria. Talk talk only .. nothing reflects the behavior God expects.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Creativebelle:
You are just angry for nothing tbh..freedom of speech,religion etc no dey again?..if people want to attribute it to God,let them be! If you want to attribute it to your own human spirit,so be it! If na stone, plant,trees etc anybody wan thank..let them feel free! If anyones wants to even thank BUBU,they should!
I don't see why anyones way of life will bother you and others this much..its not that deep jare..
Una just like to argue..
I'm not angry. People need to have their eyes and minds open. You give someone alms, they give to a pastor. I should be happy when they come back with another story. This is epidemic in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dimple10:
proof of funds can be an account with any bank or financial institution. Some have used pension and mutual funds. Can't say for CRypto and tbh i wouldn't risk it.

Okay, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
aestake:

I'm not angry. People need to have their eyes and minds open. You give someone alms, they give to a pastor. I should be happy when they come back with another story. This is epidemic in Nigeria!

I don’t think it’s very nice to derail the guy’s good news into this banter. Religion is a sensitive matter and you should respect and leave people to their practices even when you don’t agree with it. If you’re going to make this about readiness for Canada, it’s discriminatory even there to ‘ridicule’ someone’s religious practices. Two people can be right at the same time. It was a favourable exception but are exceptions totally coincidental? Science hasn’t answered that so it’s okay for him to believe that it wasn’t coincidental but rather a favour from God. We can all respect one another’s beliefs.

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abercrome:

I don’t think it’s very nice to derail the guy’s good news into this banter. Religion is a sensitive matter and you should respect and leave people to their practices even when you don’t agree with it. If you’re going to make this about readiness for Canada, it’s discriminatory even there to ‘ridicule’ someone’s religious practices. Two people can be right at the same time. It was a favourable exception but are exceptions totally coincidental? Science hasn’t answered that so it’s okay for him to believe that it wasn’t coincidental but rather a favour from God. We can all respect one another’s beliefs.
If religion is good and the way it is practiced is, everyone should remain in Nigeria. I'm talking about all religion! Again, I have the right to say my mind too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
ceeplusltd:

Sorry, is it possible to send naira to my sister in the US and in turn, she sends dollars to my domiciliary account at the official rate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by signature2012(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
A family friend will be getting PPR soon.Their passport will be expiring by December.They have applied for renewal and they have the new International Passport.

Do they need to inform IRCC or wait till they get passport request ?

They are thinking if they get Passport request,they will submit the old and new passport.

I suggested they inform IRCC via Webform about their new Passport.
Has anyone been in this position?
Kindly advise please…
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wellscon: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello All,

Please What is the process to get Police Clearance Certificate in Lagos? Can it done remotely? What is the processing time and cost?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Creativemind03: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
jjohndoe83:

I have a sure trascript plug for EKSU, this woman is almost unbelievable. I've been using her since 2019 and not one disappointment. PM me for her contact
kindly assist me on getting the transcript. 08020773588
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llbhons: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thanks for the answer, I was curious too that this is too good to be true

thanks once again

1760:

Scam run away
If something is too good to be true. It is a scam
If you're under pressure to pay or make commitment, most likely it is a scam

What is the name of this NGO? Kindly do some research online for more guidance If you're in doubt.

He has a record of failure, why do you want to trust him again ?

Please use your tongue to count your teeth

T for tanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please guys, I wanted to book a flight using booking.com site. The currency is in USD. Can I use my naira visa or Mastercard for payment?

Or do anyone have experience of booking flight on booking.com site from Nigeria before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ceeplusltd: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
signature2012:
A family friend will be getting PPR soon.Their passport will be expiring by December.They have applied for renewal and they have the new International Passport.

Do they need to inform IRCC or wait till they get passport request ?

They are thinking if they get Passport request,they will submit the old and new passport.

I suggested they inform IRCC via Webform about their new Passport.
Has anyone been in this position?
Kindly advise please…
They should inform the IRCC immediately through webform. Its very important
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ceeplusltd: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
adinnu4:

Sorry, is it possible to send naira to my sister in the US and in turn, she sends dollars to my domiciliary account at the official rate?
its same as buying dollar from the black market. There is no way your sister will give you dollar at bank rate.but if she can do that,very good I must say.send naira into her naira account, then she can send dollar equivalent into your domiciliary account.

NOTE: what I mean by her naira account is her Nigeria bank account. Maybe she has some dollar she want to send home. You can buy from her. But I doubt if she will sell to you at bank rate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Creativebelle:
Una just like to argue..
I agree with what you said but you see that bubu ehn grin grin grin

Just kidding

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by signature2012(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
ceeplusltd:
They should inform the IRCC immediately through webform. Its very important

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
aestake:

If religion is good and the way it is practiced is, everyone should remain in Nigeria. I'm talking about all religion! Again, I have the right to say my mind too.

Oga/madam you are not the first person to have traveld or living in Canada or any western world. The topic of religion, culture etc has been a subjective matter even before you were concieved or born. Everybody all over the world, thinks differently and have diverse beliefs.
Don't force your beliefs or reasoning on others, stick to your belief or reasoning that works for you and let others be. It is gross insensitivity on your part to be telling down on someone else's belief or religion. While some believe in numbers, rivers, skies, rocks, fire, supernatural God, air, luck etc, does not invalidate others beliefs.
Please practice your thoughts and let others exercise their thoughts if it's working for them.
Be very careful on how you interfer in people's religion or belief because if you were to be some of us living in the core middle east here, and you make such blatant remarks, God help you... Just a word of advise.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 2:07am On Aug 26, 2022
EsoEso:

Oga/madam you are not the first person to have traveld or living in Canada or any western world. The topic of religion, culture etc has been a subjective matter even before you were concieved or born. Everybody all over the world, thinks differently and have diverse beliefs.
Don't force your beliefs or reasoning on others, stick to your belief or reasoning that works for you and let others be. It is gross insensitivity on your part to be telling down on someone else's belief or religion. While some believe in numbers, rivers, skies, rocks, fire, supernatural God, air, luck etc, does not invalidate others beliefs.
Please practice your thoughts and let others exercise their thoughts if it's working for them.
Be very careful on how you interfer in people's religion or belief because if you were to be some of us living in the core middle east here, and you make such blatant remarks, God help you... Just a word of advise.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Godtemi:
Please guys, I wanted to book a flight using booking.com site. The currency is in USD. Can I use my naira visa or Mastercard for payment?

Or do anyone have experience of booking flight on booking.com site from Nigeria before?
No you can’t. The maximum you are allowed according to the cBN no reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.