Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044926 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2022
aestake:

Smh
The way some people think, right? E reach to shake head
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ultimus: 3:39am On Aug 26, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Dm if you still need a contact, I can link you up.

Sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ultimus: 3:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Bushraah:

Hi, everything is done online. On the website. But because they're on strike now, I don't know how long it will take. Mine took like 2weeks

Thank you for your response. Hopefully all lives shackled by this strike will be set free soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 3:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Good morning guys. I am just seeing this online. That a Nigerian need transit visa, flight return to Nigeria from Canada would pass through Munich Germany.

So please has any pass through this route before to Canada without transit visa?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by babepink(f): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2022
mcstan18:

This is arguably the fastest processing time there's been in a long while.

Congratulations!

No, this has a norm for applications from march this year to my knowledge.

There are a lot of PPRs shared on telegram and Whatsapp groups, both nigérian and indians groups.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Zeewirld:
..While trying to sound Woke...you ended up typing rubbish....You claimed that something is EXCEPTION and yet it is not God! Haba now.....The truth is everybody's path is different and God has paved his/her with success and speed....So if you can't rejoice with the person...Won't be better you get yourself engaged productively?

Nothing bugs me more than ignorant black people using the term "woke".

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2022
My IELTS result is finally out and I had LRWS at 8.5, 8.5, 8.5 and 7.5.

My husband scored LRWS at 8.5, 7.5, 7.5 and 7.5.
This was our first try and we didn’t dedicate enough time to studying but glad it worked out.

It’s looking like I’ll be the primary applicant since I’d also have more scores on education because of ACCA versus his ICAN.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2022
aestake:

If religion is good and the way it is practiced is, everyone should remain in Nigeria. I'm talking about all religion! Again, I have the right to say my mind too.

Then go start a religion thread. This is just as obnoxious as those who preach in buses and it’s ironic that you don’t see that. You’re speaking to full grown adults here and imposing your “superior” view on them. Let’s keep sensitive topics such as religion, tribe or politics off this thread. This is a safe space for people to share their immigration stories or successes and let them thank God or whoever else they feel contributed while sharing it. Let’s stay on course please.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks a lot. I appreciate the response.
ceeplusltd:
its same as buying dollar from the black market. There is no way your sister will give you dollar at bank rate.but if she can do that,very good I must say.send naira into her naira account, then she can send dollar equivalent into your domiciliary account.

NOTE: what I mean by her naira account is her Nigeria bank account. Maybe she has some dollar she want to send home. You can buy from her. But I doubt if she will sell to you at bank rate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Abercrome:

This was our first try and we didn’t dedicate enough time to studying but glad it worked out.

It’s looking like I’ll be the primary applicant since I’d also have more scores on education because of ACCA versus his ICAN.
Congratulations sis! Some days back you were worried cheesy but for you IELTS done and dusted. Yeah you should be the PA. However if your husband has an occupation in demand, wouldn’t hurt to also create a profile just in case he lands a provincial NOI first. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Congratulations sis! Some days back you were worried cheesy but for you IELTS done and dusted. Yeah you should be the PA. However if your husband has an occupation in demand, wouldn’t hurt to also create a profile just in case he lands a provincial NOI first. All the best!

Thank you sis. I was very worried about my speaking because I was nervous in the moment and didn’t speak like my normal self.

We’re both financial consultants/advisors in terms of NOC. In his own case, he has 7 years in external audit and only just crossed to financial advisory. I have 7+ years as well but all in financial advisory.

I’ll check out which ones might be in demand and we’ll go from there. Thanks for the tip on positioning for provincial nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gozy121: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Hello, Please who has a room to rent or needs a room mate in Toronto or around the GTA? Please I am almost stranded as my Airbnb expires by tomorrow �. Pls I need an accommodation even for some days before I can get my own place �.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abercrome:

Congrats sis. Your writing was a bomb. More success in this journey

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
EsoEso:

Congrats sis. Your writing was a bomb. More success in this journey

Thank you boss.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
EsoEso:

Both of you are only shaking your heads over your myopic and bigotic ignorance.
I understand you guys are in a serious control in the middle East. You can still leave there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abercrome:

Then go start a religion thread. This is just as obnoxious as those who preach in buses and it’s ironic that you don’t see that. You’re speaking to full grown adults here and imposing your “superior” view on them. Let’s keep sensitive topics such as religion, tribe or politics off this thread. This is a safe space for people to share their immigration stories or successes and let them thank God or whoever else they feel contributed while sharing it. Let’s stay on course please.
My choice to post it here and your headache as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DrFareedah: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for the past five years. But i was forced to create an account just now. My husband and I landed in Halifax three months ago. With a set a twin girls. Making us a family of four.

I had a good job in nigeria, was working as a gynae with a big hospital on the island. However, i was forced to work on relocation because of very toxic inlaws. I can't explain it in words. I've got a deep story to tell. Just one of which is, after giving birth to the girls, my mother in law left the annoyance that I am maltreating her 8 days post partum. She said I didn't cook for her and all that. Bare in mind I had a caeserian session to birth the girls, I was recovering and I couldn't do much. She gossiped and said all sorts with her four girls but i was not bothered, I just decided to run far by coming to canada.

My issue now is they all insist on coming to canada to live with their brother. He's the only son and as such i think he owes them so much, I dont understand yoruba tradition deeply. But I'm here asking everyone to help because once they step into this country, our marraige is over. They tried to ruin it in lagos, but i was very patient. his siblings said they hate my children. Hubby's mom said sometimes she just feels like slapping my children and they turn deaf (they are just 3), Pls what do I do next. I'm exhausted. I hate drama. Cant families just let young couple be. Why do they want to be in our business so much? My hubby isn't seeing it as an issue yet, offcourse he hasn't done the leave/cleave thing.
I have some recordings of their threats towarda me. I just dont want anything to happen to my kids. I dont want them here at all. Please people should chip in their one cent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
DrFareedah:
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for the past five years. But i was forced to create an account just now. My husband and I landed in Halifax three months ago. With a set a twin girls. Making us a family of four.

I had a good job in nigeria, was working as a gynae with a big hospital on the island. However, i was forced to work on relocation because of very toxic inlaws. I can't explain it in words. I've got a deep story to tell. Just one of which is, after giving birth to the girls, my mother in law left the annoyance that I am maltreating her 8 days post partum. She said I didn't cook for her and all that. Bare in mind I had a caeserian session to birth the girls, I was recovering and I couldn't do much. She gossiped and said all sorts with her four girls but i was not bothered, I just decided to run far by coming to canada.

My issue now is they all insist on coming to canada to live with their brother. He's the only son and as such i think he owes them so much, I dont understand yoruba tradition deeply. But I'm here asking everyone to help because once they step into this country, our marraige is over. They tried to ruin it in lagos, but i was very patient. Pls what do I do next. I'm exhausted. I hate drama. Cant families just let young couple be. Why do they want to be in our business so much?
I think the lesson you should learn from this is that you should learn to set boundaries as it seems you clearly never set one.

That being said, Canada is not for one person, so you can’t stop them from coming into the country, and by the virtue of their sibling being a permanent resident, they get points from him so you do not have a say in that decision and you cannot continue running if you want to make this work. All you can do is set your foot down about you not accommodating them in your house not even for a day should they ever land in Canada. You should be having this conversations with your husband about calling his family to order and ensuring you are respected as his wife. What does he think about all of this madness? To this day, I still don’t understand why some siblings are always in their married sibling’s business. Please read more about ways to set boundaries in a healthy way. If they successfully land in Canada, which country do you want to run to next? Show them a lirru bit of madness, let them know that you are not one to be messed with cheesy Stop being a push over. He doesn’t owe them anything, we seriously need to stop this bs of first sons or first born in general owing anybody anything. First born( Sons and Daughters) una doh ooo because it seems this life wey you come so, na life of responsibility grin

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yansky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
DrFareedah:

My issue now is they all insist on coming to canada to live with their brother. He's the only son and as such i think he owes them so much, I dont understand yoruba tradition deeply. But I'm here asking everyone to help because once they step into this country, our marraige is over. They tried to ruin it in lagos, but i was very patient. Pls what do I do next. I'm exhausted. I hate drama. Cant families just let young couple be. Why do they want to be in our business so much?

This is bad advice but try as much as possible to make sure you are fully balanced in Canada. make sure you get your passport, upskill if you have to. in case shit hits the fan, you and your babies are secure. Id like to believe your husband doesn't put them in their place and there is a big chance he will bring them. the good thing is, that Canada recognises your right as a woman. leverage on that too. but always make sure you secure yourself first, just in case. wish you all the best. May Allah be with you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
yansky:

This is bad advice but try as much as possible to make sure you are fully balanced in Canada. make sure you get your passport, upskill if you have to. in case shit hits the fan, you and your babies are secure. Id like to believe your husband doesn't put them in their place and there is a big chance he will bring them. the good thing is, that Canada recognises your right as a woman. leverage on that too. but always make sure you secure yourself first, just in case. wish you all the best. May Allah be with you.
Some people will not like this advise in bold, it triggers them and they will soon be coming for you cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KlausMike(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hi everyone, does anyone know if WES can evaluate a Master of Arts in Yoruba ?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2022
DrFareedah:

My issue now is they all insist on coming to canada to live with their brother. He's the only son and as such i think he owes them so much, I dont understand yoruba tradition deeply. But I'm here asking everyone to help because once they step into this country, our marraige is over. They tried to ruin it in lagos, but i was very patient. his siblings said they hate my children. Hubby's mom said sometimes she just feels like slapping my children and they turn deaf (they are just 3), Pls what do I do next. I'm exhausted. I hate drama. Cant families just let young couple be. Why do they want to be in our business so much? My hubby isn't seeing it as an issue yet, offcourse he hasn't done the leave/cleave thing.
I have some recordings of their threats towarda me. I just dont want anything to happen to my kids. I dont want them here at all. Please people should chip in their one cent.

This is simple. This is no longer Lagos, where your mother-in-law can claim "i am in my son's house". It is yours by law as well. Calmly let your husband and his family know that if they so much as show up at your door, or anywhere your kids may be, you will be calling the police. No need to lose any sleep.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:51am On Aug 27, 2022
DrFareedah:

how are they gonna come to Canada with all the scores these days and visit visa rejections Abeg face your medical license, once he sees madam earnings mega box he will do normal. Lets say they even get to Canada with the evidence of threat the police would give them restraining order

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Bibitayo2:
I saw this on Twitter, any thoughts about it?

https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/permanent-workers?s=09
not new. With Canadian citizenship people move to the USA using this route. From Nigeria some auditors, tech guys, nurses and doctors use the route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Oh okay...Thank you.
ednut1:
not new. With Canadian citizenship people move to the USA using this route. From Nigeria some auditor, tech guys, nurses and doctors use the route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jasiro: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Good morning people.
Please who can single handedly walk me through on how to relocate to Canada from Nigeria?
I'm working in one of the companies here as a warehouse team leader.

What and what do I need for the application to be successful?

A summary of everything will be ok for me.

Thanks as you indicate an interest to put me through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2022
KlausMike:

Thanks

I don’t see a reason why not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Of course, all they do is evaluate your degree not course content, and I’m sure your degree was awarded in English.
KlausMike:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Everything you need is on page 1 of this thread.

Jasiro:
Good morning people.
Please who can single handedly walk me through on how to relocate to Canada from Nigeria?
I'm working in one of the companies here as a warehouse team leader.

What and what do I need for the application to be successful?

A summary of everything will be ok for me.

Thanks as you indicate an interest to put me through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Backpedal: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm just wondering whether this CRS score will ever go down undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.