Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1072866 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Agreline:
Thanks for responding. Yes the reason for rejection is related to the ADR but I still had up to 21st of this month to provide the documents. In fact I had gotten all already except for the last one. Yes, I ordered GCMS in 2021 but the it didn't signify anything wrong with my application , nothing was flagged. What is confusing me is that why will they request for additional documents for eligibility and then reject me before the due deadline of providing the documents

From what I could deduce, seems your
remedical got to IRCC earlier than expected while your ADR was spending. I expect that you would have sent a webform or write your VO while the medical result was on transit.
Anyways, you will need to engage a lawyer ASAP. At the same time start writing emotional letters to the MPs and your VO. It can be reversed. Yes!, We've seen this kind of case(s) on this platform and was reversed at the end of the day. Let the letter be EVERYDAY THING. Most importantly, let PRAYERS for MERCY & FAVOUR be your watchword. It is well. �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by junbi(f): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
articulate3145:

No answer yet undecided

But went ahead with the information I gathered online.

The biometric confirmation slip is the long slip

Okay so the bank details is correct and how did you make payment via bank or online?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Okay
Thanks

We are waiting for the landing gist.

mummyDsquare:
Thank you so much @GraciousWords and @Dimple10

I got NOI 465.
then 1050 at nomination.
Definitely dropping landing gist.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oluwadee1: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
mummyDsquare:
The eagle has finally landed!!!! Its PPR baby!!!
NOC 2172
Province: Ontario
Nomination: 12 April, 2022
ITA: 13 April, 2022
Medicals 14 April, 2022
AOR: 22 April, 2022
MEP BIL: 18 July, 2022
Biometrics done: 19 July, 2022
2nd GU: 9th August 2022
3rd GU: 28th September 2022
PPR: 5th October 2022

I pray everyone on this journey gets to experience this. To everyone who take out time to answer questions here, God that sees all will definitely continue to bless and rewards you guys!

Congratulations Ma � I tap into this annointing�

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Alekhine: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello Team,

I have a question, I recently received my COPR and thinking of getting married before travelling.
What will be the best approach here?
Is there anyone who has gone through the same thing recently i.e. updating IRCC of change in status and submitting extra documents. How long did the process take?
Any and every information is appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ugmama(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ugmama:
Please I need guidance for

1. WES evaluation of transcript for unn and

2. How to do Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for transcript evaluation in Ebsu Abakaliki

Please someone that have passed the stage should help me

Please someone help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
GraciousWords:

I suspect the answer is yes to all 3 questions but I cannot say it with my full chest.

If draws continue at this pace and scores drop by 5 points, even at 485 you may still be safe and get ITA before year end.

If it were me, I would beg/convince spouse to redo IELTS immediately, hope for 8777 and see if you can get that before end of Oct.

Some say they changed spouse to accompanying after PPR (not AOR), you can try this if you have the liver. Search NL for Remicynt's posts and search on Canada.visa too. Any changes you make post AOR but before PPR may lead to a recalculation of CRS AFAIK.

I appreciate your response.
Spouse is willing to get IELTS done but we hope on a good outcome as tight schedule might affect good outcome. IELTS will be done before the 1st draw in Nov to boost the CRS.

We can't risk adding after PPR.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Orumma: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hi guys,
Please what’s the fastest evaluation body currently? I know someone that used IQAS and they have confirmed receipt of her transcripts within two weeks. Any idea anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by articulate3145: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
junbi:

Okay so the bank details is correct and how did you make payment via bank or online?
Thank you
I hope the details are correct
I did a transfer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Agreline:
Hello everyone,

I have an issue. I have applied for Express entry since December 2020 and apart biometrics update and a few ghost updates, it has been radio silence since then. However on September 21, I got a request for remedicals, then after a few hours I got ADR as well. I immediately booked my medicals and started sorting the additional documents that were requested. I did my medicals last week it was approved on Wednesday. But on Friday, I got an update on my account that my application has been refused based on eligibility grounds. This is surprising because I still have till October 21 to provide the additional documents requested from me. Also, despite the fact that I received a refusal letter the status of application is still on "action required" referring to the pending ADR. My first instinct was to file a technical complaint which I did. But I would like to know if someone has gone through this before and which alternative means I can use to register my complaints about the situation.

Please order gcms as soon as possible so you know exactly what led to the refusal if at all.

A rejection letter will give you a general idea of why it was refused but gcms notes will go into specific details. I know because my first PR application was rejected too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by junbi(f): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
articulate3145:

I hope the details are correct
I did a transfer

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ACSgrains1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello guys, pls how can I check my crs score? I want to start my express entry journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
ACSgrains1:
Hello guys, pls how can I check my crs score? I want to start my express entry journey
Read page one of this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Youthmaster1: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION REFUSAL ���.
First Time Applicant
File lodge: 4th August
Bio Metric: 8th August
Bvl : Oct 7
Refusal Oct 7
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Should I reapply? And if yes what should I do differently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lawwriter: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please how long does Iqas evaluation take and what is the fastest way to pay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Alekhine:
Hello Team,

I have a question, I recently received my COPR and thinking of getting married before travelling.
Is there anyone who has gone through the same thing recently i.e. updating IRCC of change in status and submitting extra documents. How long did the process take?
Thanks.

ednut1 has already answered your question. You may also read this elaborate POST for a clearer picture of what to expect.

You should find time to study page 1. These things are there for your reference.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2022
GraciousWords:

Unless you saw Dec 2021 as the medical expiry in your GCMS, then I'm 98.75% sure your COPR expiry will be Feb 2023. IRCC work with the date your Medicals were passed not when you did the Medicals.

Change of date is maybe $100 per ticket but best to check with the airline.

I beg to differ. My medicals was done march 18th, passed May 28th but COPR expiry was April 4th. Only God knows where they got their date from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Alekhine:
Hello Team,

Thanks.
Why are you reposting when about to 2 to 3 people already gave you a response and even pointed you to someone who was in the same shoe as yours? Is there any other answer you want that you are yet to get?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Alekhine:
Hello Team,

Thanks.

Gracious and Ednut have provided the answers you seek.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
My people!!! I am reporting live from NE, Calgary Alberta.

Landing gist coming soon.

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Dimple10:

Oshey, let start popping corns cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
joyuzo:
Hello Family....please i want to pay for my WES ...But Dollar Rate ..it is well oh. Pls Any Advice or help on how to pay it at oando price...lol....Thank you All.

U will have to buy dollar from aboki or u use chippercash
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guys when is the best time to get pof ready. Will it be okay after getting ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dimple10:

congrats. We are coming

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Adex2442:
Guys when is the best time to get pof ready. Will it be okay after getting ITA
if you have it now, why not keep POF in a dedicated account. Why start rushing after getting ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
hello all, pls my friend indicated that she had someone in canada for EE form, but its her husband that has a sibling. Now she scored 387. Can she edit and pick No. What is the effect? I believe she can still qualify, but is there any penalty?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
nymphomaniac:
if you have it now, why not keep POF in a dedicated account. Why start rushing after getting ITA

It's not fully available now that's why I am saying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
carik:

What this page shows is that your friend has processed HND transcript to WES which has been received

But the three things they are waiting for now is
1.HND Certificate
2.OND certificate
3.OND Transcript

Upload 1 and 2 on their portal and then process the school to send the 3rd(OND transcript)

Tanks for yr detailed explanation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Luckybelt:
hello all, pls my friend indicated that she had someone in canada for EE form, but its her husband that has a sibling. Now she scored 387. Can she edit and pick No. What is the effect? I believe she can still qualify, but is there any penalty?
pls rewrite everything here. It isn’t clear at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Adex2442:

It's not fully available now that's why I am saying
if it is ready before ITA, fine. If it isn’t, get it once you get ITA along with the required docs and explanation. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
nymphomaniac:
pls rewrite everything here. It isn’t clear at all.
When she was filling the EE form, where they asked if she has a relation in canada, she picked yes. But she doesnt really have a direct relation. But her husband has a sibling who is a PR. Still in the form, they asked if her spouse has a relation, she said YES. She scored 387. Now she is thinking of editing her own side to No becuase she doesnt have a close relation in Canada. How can she change the answer or what do you advise so she will not have problem with IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yeldey: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
remoranger:
Good Day Everyone,
Please i need advice

I got PPR on Oct 4th. My medicals expire Dec 27th. I am worried that before I get the passports back. It will be too close to the medical expiry. We(Family of 4) plan to do short landing. The flight fees giving the close time period will be crazy.

Has anyone experienced this situation?
Was the entry deadline extended past medical expiry if it was very close?

I am trying to see if i can update my medical before passport submission but the whole month of october is booked on Qlife website. No option to book for November.

What's your AOR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.