Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Elanqy:
Please a 29yr old with 3yrs of experience, a masters degree and has maxed out ielts. Please what will be the score. Please dont ask me to check pg1 because i checked but i am a bit confused
use the crs calculator. 481

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
ednut1:
wait for scores to reach 482. That occupation is not in shortage lists so little or no chance of pnp

Kindly send me the link to get a comprehensive list of occupations on shortage list please.

Thank you sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Acquiredollars:

Kindly send me the link to get a comprehensive list of occupations on shortage list please.

Thank you sir.
its on google and the website of some provinces. Find them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Jacknn:

Chooii,dimple my babe.. congrats!! Been anticipating this. May the land favour you
hello...youre mail didn't get delivered oh...how may I help you please? you can do well to send me DM to the number in my signature...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pee247: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2022
luxis:
Good morning everyone, Please i need clarification on IQAS evaluation.
While trying to fill my IQAS application online for ECA on https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca website, when I select my university name from the 'Name of the Institution' drop-down list, it shows me this warning message -

"Conditional Institution Status If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution, they may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and its programs, and there are validity and/or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment."

1. Is anyone else facing this issue? Can you please help and share your experience whether your degree was successfully assessed by IQAS in this condition or not?
2. Apart from IQAS is there any other evaluation institution that can evaluate my Bachelor of law as a professional degree?
Thank you.

Please I’m also in this category. LLDip to direct entry and I got the same message on IQAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Elanqy:
Please a 29yr old with 3yrs of experience, a masters degree and has maxed out ielts. Please what will be the score. Please dont ask me to check pg1 because i checked but i am a bit confused
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Elanqy:
If you couldn't check pg1 and figure out this simple calculation, how do you want to go about going through the entire process. Of what use is your master's degree?

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pee247:

Please I’m also in this category. LLDip to direct entry and I got the same message on IQAS.
And una still dey hide the school name?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Crafts(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Good evening house, please I need a second opinion on these issues, I’m currently at 475 Crs score. I currently got admission and I’m asked to pay school fees to secure my spot for May next year. Now this is my issue, the fees is quite expensive since I’m an international student.

First question: can I maintain my express entry profile while I’m still a student because it seem like express entry is the faster route of getting PR Or should I just wait till the end of next year and see if I’ll get invitation?, what are the chances that the score will drop to 470 before September next year because I’ll lose 5 points by December. I understand no one has finality of opinion on draws but we have expert forecasters on this platform lol

Lastly, my younger sis has done her biometric and medicals but her PR application has lingered for close to 1year, my hope was to get 15 points when she moves but I don’t even know when that will happen. Now I’m at a cross road either to decline the admission or go ahead with it.

Thank you for your anticipated advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opian: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Good morning house,please someone should please help with IQAS email address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by madayaya: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Please I have a question, I’m about submitting my post ITA application, I would like to know if it’s necessary to state the source of funds I deposited in my account early May, 3800uSD and Early June 2000 USD! These are money I changed from naira to dollars when I converted my pof savings to dollars and it wasn’t à straightforward process that came with receipt, asin any family or friend I meet that has dollar’s to change I would easily change and that was how I accumulated those amounts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Is there any hope for someone on CRS score 488 to get ITA this year at all? I'm devastated right now seeing my IELTS Result sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
saskatoonguy:
Is there any hope for someone on CRS score 488 to get ITA this year at all? I'm devastated right now seeing my IELTS Result sad

Yes, 488 will definitely get invited this year.
If with your latest Ielts result you are still on 488, then no need to be devastated. Just chill, first draw by December at most, you will get ITA..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by madayaya: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please I need urgent response here thanks all
madayaya:
Please I have a question, I’m about submitting my post ITA application, I would like to know if it’s necessary to state the source of funds I deposited in my account early May, 3800uSD and Early June 2000 USD! These are money I changed from naira to dollars when I converted my pof savings to dollars and it wasn’t à straightforward process that came with receipt, asin any family or friend I meet that has dollar’s to change I would easily change and that was how I accumulated those amounts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
madayaya:
Please I need urgent response here thanks all

If it's less than six months when the amount was deposited before you print bank statement (amount deposited not reflecting in opening balance of six month statement print out) then you have to explain.

But if morethan Six months since when the money was deposited before you print your bank statement (amount deposited reflected in opening balance of six month statement print out) then no need for explanation.

However, for your peace of mind, you can choose to explain the source regardless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by madayaya: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
[ok thank you quote author=EsoEso post=117754375]

If it's less than six months when the amount was deposited before you print bank statement (amount deposited not reflecting in opening balance of six month statement print out) then you have to explain.

But if morethan Six months since when the money was deposited before you print your bank statement (amount deposited reflected in opening balance of six month statement print out) then no need for explanation.

However, for your peace of mind, you can choose to explain the source regardless.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls what are the affordable flights to canada? How much. Abuja to Toronto
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Luckybelt:
Pls what are the affordable flights to canada? How much. Abuja to Toronto
check eqypt air, Ethiopia air, wakanow, Lufthansa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
ednut1:
Egyptair is now very expensive o. Ethiopia and Lufthansa might be cheaper right now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good evening fellas. Please I need all the information I can get about BCS. Anyone that can help with it should kindly do. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elanqy: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
CountVersailles:

If you couldn't check pg1 and figure out this simple calculation, how do you want to go about going through the entire process. Of what use is your master's degree?
I was expecting a comment like this to be certain that this thread hasn't changed from how i knew it 2yrs ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by madayaya: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please is there any October AOR group or any recent AOR group I can join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
ednut1:
Lufthansa cost o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Elanqy:

I was expecting a comment like this to be certain that this thread hasn't changed from how i knew it 2yrs ago
2yrs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elanqy: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2022
aestake:

2yrs?
Same thread but different parts.
The same savage people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Elanqy:

Same thread but different parts.
The same savage people
I meant you ought to have known how to calculate CRS points by now. This is one of the reasons some people here in Canada are stuck, can't even get to know how to do little programs like grade 12, PSW etc and after 20yrs, they will be crying. I have seen them. Go through the links on page 1.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pampue: 2:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Please how long does it take for vfs lagos to stamp passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2022
aestake:

I meant you ought to have known how to calculate CRS points by now. This is one of the reasons some people here in Canada are stuck, can't even get to know how to do little programs like grade 12, PSW etc and after 20yrs, they will be crying. I have seen them. Go through the links on page 1.

What a savage response this is. I am sure he/she expected something else.

Such audacity was also what amazed me, "don't refer me to page 1".

Claimed to have been on this thread parts for two years and doesn't know one of the first things to know. How was he able to max out IELTS reading when he is finding it out to comprehend what was clearly simplified by the writer of that page 1 post?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Acquiredollars:
Good evening house,

I just calculated my CRS score and I got an overall total of 482

I'm a University Lecturer with over 5 years of teaching experience. I also hold a PhD in Toxicology.

I intend to apply for PNP in Alberta. Since my job description falls under NOC 4011, I want to ask if in recent times, this category of NOC (NOC 4011) have been successful in PNP nomination in Alberta. Otherwise kindly advise me which Province in Canada will I stand a chance of nomination for NOC 4011 with my CRS score mentioned above.

Thank you sir/ma.

A fellow toxicology phd... i have a soft spot so here you go - https://www.justforcanada.com/in-demand-occupations-list.html#/

Unfortunately your NOC code is not listed for any of the provinces.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2022
Hi everyone, does WES verify PMP please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Please does WES evaluate PMP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.