Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1063829 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2022
TWoods:

A fellow toxicology phd... i have a soft spot so here you go - https://www.justforcanada.com/in-demand-occupations-list.html#/

Unfortunately your NOC code is not listed for any of the provinces.

I just checked the link you sent. I can confirm that NOC 4011 (University Professors and Lecturers) was listed in Saskatchewan.

Please see the attached image.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Elanqy:

I was expecting a comment like this to be certain that this thread hasn't changed from how i knew it 2yrs ago
so all the good comments here which constitute a majority you no see am that question does not deserve a response to be honest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Acquiredollars:

I just checked the link you sent. I can confirm that NOC 4011 (University Professors and Lecturers) was listed in Saskatchewan.

Thank you.

https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/api/v1/products/102708/formats/113850/download apparently they included it in the draws for last month after 2 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
TWoods:

A fellow toxicology phd... i have a soft spot so here you go - https://www.justforcanada.com/in-demand-occupations-list.html#/

Lol.....same here. But I am still pursuing my PhD. I actually sent him a PM the day I saw his post.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
TWoods:

NOC. 4011 ,4021 are in Occupations-in- demand list for Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Acquiredollars:

Thank you.

Ah there you go... you got your answer!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by organza(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello ednut1 Please I have an inquiry
If a fixed deposit for POF is made and ITA is received a week or two later..will it be a problem being it's not up to 3 months?
cc: GraciousWorld,Dimple
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
organza:
Hello ednut1 Please I have an inquiry
If a fixed deposit for POF is made and ITA is received a week or two later..will it be a problem being it's not up to 3 months?
cc: GraciousWorld,Dimple
worked for some without issues, for some other they were asked to provide source of the funds. a friend Was asked by ircc to provide 12 months bank statements to show source income.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by silentone: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good day all, please has anyone upgraded from WES (ICAP) course by course to WES ECA? If yes, is it the same as document evaluation for immigration as that is the only option that seems close to ECA in my opinion. Please I need help as I am confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mjhay:
Good evening fellas. Please I need all the information I can get about BCS. Anyone that can help with it should kindly do. Cheers
reach out to me for help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Temitayo295: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I need help tracking my result evaluation with IQAS, I have sent my transcript to them electronically since August and also via courier in September, but till now they are yet to acknowledge receipt of either of them. Please who else has faced this before and how did you resolve it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by njambert: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Hi guys,
Can I use an unregistered business as POF(unregistered hence no tax payments)?In this case, will proof of transactions be enough?
Note: I also have a registered fully operational business, but the POF I accumulated did not come from it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Elanqy:
Same thread but different parts.
The same savage people

To be fair, that response wasn't savage (enough). The reason everyone skipped your question is because it is the most basic thing anyone should know about the Express Entry system. To think that you've known this thread for 2 years yet unable to use the CRS calculator makes it all the more disappointing for your level of experience.

Someone here (and in the other parts) took their time to painstakingly gather information for page 1 so that as much possible, this would be an ideal go-to D-I-Y page. Your response won't be much of an encouragement for all their efforts.

You still need to study page 1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
ednut1:
worked for some without issues, for some other they were asked to provide source of the funds. a friend Was asked by ircc to provide 12 months bank statements to show source income.

Kindly read about gift deed

In your case, since funds weren't domiciled in your account within the 3 Months window period, your best bet would be to use a gift deed.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chuukwudi(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Hello guys. I appreciate the loads of work put in here. Especially on the first page.

I'm trying to read up but have difficulty understanding most of the abbreviations used here. If someone can point me to any comment in the thread that says what these abbreviations are, I'll really appreciate that.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning all, please advise.
Currently in the pool with 488, we just got a baby. When do we update our profile with the detail, considering our baby does not have her international passport yet. We are in the process of getting one which may take sometime considering immigration and their stress.

Can anyone advise. Do we wait to update our profile pending passport issuance post ITA or?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning!
Please who has Egypt air’s customer care number? I’ve not had luck with the numbers on their website, they’re not picking up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Since you had your baby before ITA, you have to update your profile since your family composition has changed.
Qwertyuser:
Currently in the pool with 488, we just got a baby. When do we update our profile with the detail, considering our baby does not have her international passport yet. We are in the process of getting one which may take sometime considering immigration and their stress.

Can anyone advise. Do we wait to update our profile pending passport issuance post ITA or?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Chuukwudi:
Hello guys. I appreciate the loads of work put in here. Especially on the first page.

I'm trying to read up but have difficulty understanding most of the abbreviations used here. If someone can point me to any comment in the thread that says what these abbreviations are, I'll really appreciate that.

Thank you.

Check this POST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damsn: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Morning guys.. I am currently in the transcript phase. And a brother is offering to help me to Italy. I don't know if I should first goto Italy and do express entry from there or I should just continue it in Nigeria.

Yr advice is needed pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2022
temmitats:
Good morning!
Please who has Egypt air’s customer care number? I’ve not had luck with the numbers on their website, they’re not picking up.

+23412712307; +23412712308. A friend of mine shared these numbers with me once but I haven't tried calling. You may want to try them out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2022
temmitats:
Since you had your baby before ITA, you have to update your profile since your family composition has changed.

Thanks a lot. Just did that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Goodmorning, please how were you able to update that? I noticed that asides from stating number of dependants on my profile, it is only details of my partner and not children I am able to provide.
Qwertyuser:

Thanks a lot. Just did that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by madayaya: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Change your family members from 2 to 3 , update the pof amount you stated from the price of 2 people’s to 3. That’s all fro now! When you get ITA is when you will need to add baby’s passport,! So try and do express passport for baby
Qwertyuser:

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Switchbuck41: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hi everyone.

I have a couple of Nigerian friends here at work and we need some clarification on some stuff.

1. One of them here wants to use one year work experience in Canada to apply for express entry through the CEC route. Although the hiring letter says full time, the job is in shifts so there were like 2 months she didn’t get up to 30 hours of work because shifts weren’t available. Would she be able to just use a work reference letter referring to the full time work on her hiring letter ?

2. Another colleague hopes to get ITA soon as the principal applicant. She’s going to Naija to get married soon and wants to clarify if all she needs for her and her partner’s applications is just the court wedding certificate… no pictures or anything ? Or what else? She’s trying to prepare all documents before she goes home so she wouldn’t waste time.
Thank you !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
madayaya:
Change your family members from 2 to 3 , update the pof amount you stated from the price of 2 people’s to 3. That’s all fro now! When you get ITA is when you will need to add baby’s passport,! So try and do express passport for baby

Thanks, this is very clear. Have done that earlier. I have started the passport process already. I pray it comes early. Thanks again.
Hope ITA reaches us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
fisolaire:
Goodmorning, please how were you able to update that? I noticed that asides from stating number of dependants on my profile, it is only details of my partner and not children I am able to provide.

I only changed the number and POF. What you have is the same as mine. Just partner and I. Like someone advised, post ITA we will have the option to include such details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Qwertyuser:

I only changed the number and POF. What you have is the same as mine. Just partner and I. Like someone advised, post ITA we will have the option to include such details.
Is there anywhere to mention your children pre-ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
aestake:

I meant you ought to have known how to calculate CRS points by now. This is one of the reasons some people here in Canada are stuck, can't even get to know how to do little programs like grade 12, PSW etc and after 20yrs, they will be crying. I have seen them. Go through the links on page 1.
They are everywhere. Some after 5-6 years are still jumping from one IT program to another while struggling with survival jobs. They have access to information via Nairaland and other Nigerian whatsapp group, but never learn to use those information. Instead, they want someone to hand it to them like a chocolate bar to kids.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening fellas, please I need all the information I can get on CIMA, and I will appreciate if anyone could help with some. cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Damsn:
Morning guys.. I am currently in the transcript phase. And a brother is offering to help me to Italy. I don't know if I should first goto Italy and do express entry from there or I should just continue it in Nigeria.

Yr advice is needed pls.
depends on your goals. If your primary goal is to jakpa from the country, then go to Italy as long as it's not illegal. You can always do your express entry from anywhere. If you are comfortable in Nigeria and you are sure of meeting the cut-off (e.g. your calculated score is in the 520-530s), you may not want to bother with Italy and just focus your effort on Canada. As long as you put together a strong application that meets all the requirements, it's almost 100% certainty that you will get the express entry visa. This is the only visa (and the Australian one) that I know that EVERY single Nigerian can get as long as they meet the most basic requirements of education, experience, POF, etc. and they don't have any dark pasts. EVERY single Nigerian without exception. And of the two, this is the easiest.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
I need help clarifying something, Ednut and others in the house; Is it everyone in the pool that gets invited?
Example; 15,000 having 475-470( will invites be sent to all 15,000 people before they move to 470-465. I will appreciate anyone that has advice on this. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: User09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.