Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050378 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Bybee:
While filling Post ITA, I selected by correspondence, so there’s no space for Uk PCC but I still want to attach an LOE as my ECA report states UK as country of Study. My question is under what folder will I upload the LOE?

There's a placeholder that stands alone underneath the others. It states that you should upload any other documents or letters of explanation, where necessary. You may click on the help icon after the placeholders to know what each requires of you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donsimon2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Draw Size: 4250
CRS Score: 495
nymphomaniac:
Another draw day.

Predictions?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samkeniyy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good day All,

Please need your guidance. My EE profile expired in July and I could not renew immediately as my International passport renewal took forever to come out (Nigeria factor). Now I'm trying to create a new profile with the same GC key but my old profile is still there and there is no option to withdraw. Can I go ahead to create a new GC key and a new profile and what should be the answer to the question " have you applied to Canada before " noting that I have not received ITA before the old profile expired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your profile expired, you can withdraw an expired profile. It'll be there but according to CIC, your information isn't "saved", I'm guessing on their end. Your response is no, you haven't applied, all you did was create a profile and you never got ITA to apply. You can use the same GCKey to create a new profile

Samkeniyy:
Good day All,

Please need your guidance. My EE profile expired in July and I could not renew immediately as my International passport renewal took forever to come out (Nigeria factor). Now I'm trying to create a new profile with the same GC key but my old profile is still there and there is no option to withdraw. Can I go ahead to create a new GC key and a new profile and what should be the answer to the question " have you applied to Canada before " noting that I have not received ITA before the old profile expired.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samkeniyy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Aniejasmine:
Your profile expired, you can withdraw an expired profile. It'll be there but according to CIC, your information isn't "saved", I'm guessing on their end. Your response is no, you haven't applied, all you did was create a profile and you never got ITA to apply. You can use the same GCKey to create a new profile

Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hi house ..I tried to raise webform but I am getting this error ..please assist ooo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damma(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello Seniors,
I give accolades to whom it is due
Please if i have ND, HND and Masters
For WES do i have to evaluate the Masters alone or i have to evaluate the 3 certificates ?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
donsimon2:
4500, 495
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon house.

I want to apply for Saskatchewan nomination program "In-demand Occupation", but I have a little challenge and I need someone to please answer.

I have 5 year work experience in NOC 2263 (Inspectors in Occupational Health and Safety "2011-2016"wink and another 5 year work experience in NOC 4011 (University Lecturer "2017-Date"wink.

In my application, I intend to choose NOC 2263 (Inspectors in Occupational Health and Safety) as my Primary NOC.

Saskatchewan's point calculation is based on: 2 points each for 5 years prior to application submission and 1 point each for 6 -10 years prior application submission.

My questions:

1. Will this be accepted since NOC 2263 isn't the most recent occupation?
2. Since both occupations are of different NOC, will the work experience count for 10 years?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Damma:
Hello Seniors,
For WES do i have to evaluate the Masters alone or i have to evaluate the 3 certificates ?
Thanks
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
aestake:

grin

You should evaluate your highest qualification. In your case, you should evaluate only your Masters degree

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Damma:
Hello Seniors,
Thanks

You should evaluate your highest qualification.
In your case, you should evaluate only your Masters degree certificate.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
donsimon2:

Draw size will be 4250, it can't pass that threshold.

CRS will about around 497

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Acquiredollars:
Good afternoon house.

I want to apply for Saskatchewan nomination program "In-demand Occupation", but I have a little challenge and I need someone to please answer.

I have 5 year work experience in NOC 2263 (Inspectors in Occupational Health and Safety "2011-2016"wink and another 5 year work experience in NOC 4011 (University Lecturer "2017-Date"wink.

In my application, I intend to choose NOC 2263 (Inspectors in Occupational Health and Safety) as my Primary NOC.

Saskatchewan's point calculation is based on: 2 points each for 5 years prior to application submission and 1 point each for 6 -10 years prior application submission.

My questions:

1. Will this be accepted since NOC 2263 isn't the most recent occupation?
2. Since both occupations are of different NOC, will the work experience count for 10 years?

Thanks.

only one noc is allowed for points in sinp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Aniejasmine:

Sorry “can’t”*** But I’m guessing you understood me despite the typo. Also please seniors in the house, even though IRCC says they don’t have the information saved, can they see the information on old profiles, I mean I can on my end so I’m wondering
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olusholaayoade: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Can you reach out to me? I've tried to send you a message

IvyTutors:
BCS Certificate in IT exam has a pass mark of 40% for each of the three modules. Passing this exam increases your CRS score by 33 points as it is evaluated as a 1-year Canadian Degree by WES.
Send us a message to get materials for this exam.

Registration for April 2023 exam opens in January 2023.
Get your materials and start preparation. Materials are not free❗
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Not bad. We continue to wait and hope. Score to drop to 485 before the year ends.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Finally at the 400s range

Canada has invited a total of 4,750 candidates to apply for permanent residence in the latest Express Entry draw

A CRS cut-off score of 496 was used

The cutoff reduced by 4 points, and 500 more candidates invited compared to the last draw on Oct 12.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gabryela: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Honeysweetest:
you can start with the transcript process, knowing how our university delay us,note,with CES,they only accept transcript directly from your school official mail. I like CES,they are fast.

Thank you so much.

I thought they also accept transcripts sent by individuals as long as it is sealed. Didn't know it must be from the school's official mail

I really appreciate �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Falexchi: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hi,
Please does anyone have any suggestions for a six-month program that would allow me to get two or more certificates in order to raise my CRS Score?
I have applied for the HRDC Diploma at the university of Lagos. the program has not yet begun, and I am unaware of any private higher education facility that offers WES-evaluable certificate programs.
I have tried doing my research on CIAPS - (Centre For International Advanced and Professional Studies) and after conducting some investigation, I don't think paying 600k for a three-month program is legitimate. even though they claim that WES can evaluate the certificate.
I also gave CIPM and ACCA some thought, but I would be at a disadvantage since I have no prior accounting experience.
Please advise.
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gabryela:

Thank you so much.

I thought they also accept transcripts sent by individuals as long as it is sealed. Didn't know it must be from the school's official mail

I really appreciate �
bro, for CES,they don't accept transcript from individual, you can upload your transcript,but when it comes to what they will use for evaluation,it must come from your school official mail,just go to your school,pay for the international transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
The Table also looks good

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Finally, ITA don reach me! I’m actually so happy we’re in the 400 range now. My score is 497 so I’m expectant. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the person who mentioned ACCA evaluation on this thread.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aigbemare(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abercrome:
Finally, ITA don reach me! I’m actually so happy we’re in the 400 range now. My score is 497 so I’m expectant. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the person who mentioned ACCA evaluation on this thread.

Congratulations are in order ���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
weird question guys but is it possible for someone with CRS score 500 to be invited to apply even though they entered the pool today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
My EE profile suddenly shows that I am not eligible. My score is 473. Please what can be wrong. And can I start all over again. Or I need to send an email. Please help. All the data has been erased
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
P4perissos:
My EE profile suddenly shows that I am not eligible. My score is 473. Please what can be wrong. And can I start all over again. Or I need to send an email. Please help. All the data has been erased

Happened to me today with score of 496

I had to re enter the pool again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Miide2:

Happened to me today with score of 496

I had to re enter the pool again
Please how did you do it. You created another profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by atoke2021: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good day all,

I am filling out the express entry profile for my husband and we are running into an issue with NOC codes. I tried to use the job responsibilities in his job offer letter to match with the NOC 2021 version but i just cant seem to find it. I wanted to ask if you guys can help. The name of the job if construction coordinator with a BC employer.
These are his job duties:
Construction Coordinator Responsibilities
● Prepare a variety of internal and external reports and presentations, as required
● Assist the project manager with building and maintaining project schedules, tracking documents, checklists, contracts, filing, and paperwork
● Assist with reviewing monthly invoices, change requests and project billing applications
● Assist with all holdback release applications
● Set-up and maintain project tender documents and asses all pricing documents for accuracy
● Maintain records of all construction dates and project costs
● Coordinate with the material supply chain to provide the needed supplies ● Assist with daily management of consultants, contractors, and third-party vendors, as required
● Inspect the construction site to ensure the appropriate level of quality control in all the phases
● Work with assigned project manager to review construction details, assist with review of project and interior design specifications
● Assist with project site staff to ensure they have all relevant and up-to-date information
● Ensure site staff are saving and logging relevant information as it relates to quality control and spot checking; ie, checklists, daily job logs, etc
● Assist with drawing and specification review, coordination, and filing
● Assist the development team in preparing the projects for delivery
● Assist the development, operations, and sales teams as needed during sales launch and project closeout, including the preparation and assembly of project/owner manuals
● Additional related duties, as required.

At first i thought it was 70010- construction manager but i remembered that if someone is not an actual manager they cannot claim it so i know it cant be that. Next i found 13201- Production and transportation logistics coordinators but my problem is that it it is under the logistics area and his job is under construction. Try as i might, i just cant seem to find it.

If anyone can help with the NOC codes, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.