Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1055087 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abercrome:
Finally, ITA don reach me! I’m actually so happy we’re in the 400 range now. My score is 497 so I’m expectant. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the person who mentioned ACCA evaluation on this thread.

Congratulations!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bybee: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
mcstan18:

There's a placeholder that stands alone underneath the others. It states that you should upload any other documents or letters of explanation, where necessary. You may click on the help icon after the placeholders to know what each requires of you.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chinna54: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello house, please can anybody help with WhatsApp group or link to join. I haven't gotten ITA yet but need help with some things. �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Please can my POF be in USD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Aniejasmine:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fadeofresh(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2022
P4perissos:
Please can my POF be in USD?

Most certainly & You can keep it in a DOM account.
If you are on this journey I strongly advise POF be changed to USD.

Please who can assist with affordable airlines, Ethiopian airlines appear to have stopped all flights from Nigeria.
I couldn't book on their website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Balloo(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Hi, please I would like to confirm if we are supposed to update NOC for MPNP now or wait until after Nov 16 to update EE and MPNP together? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2022
fadeofresh:

Please who can assist with affordable airlines, Ethiopian airlines appear to have stopped all flights from Nigeria.

thank you ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2022
I'm in a dilemma.
I have LLB (law). I have evaluated my certificate with IQAS.
However, I have masters in project management that I haven't evaluated. Should I evaluate it instead and backdate my experience as a project manager? Because I got the masters this year. Or I should just continue with the law thingy.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 2:34am On Oct 27, 2022
P4perissos:
I'm in a dilemma.
I have LLB (law). I have evaluated my certificate with IQAS.
However, I have masters in project management that I haven't evaluated. Should I evaluate it instead and backdate my experience as a project manager? Because I got the masters this year. Or I should just continue with the law thingy.
Thank you

What is your need for another ECA if you can use the one you already have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 2:41am On Oct 27, 2022
fadeofresh:

Why couldn't you book on their website? If your card isn't working, book on hold and pay at their office. For some reason, their site has been doing that for years... You can also pay by transfer online instead of using a card, this way, you avoid having to go to their office. So, pick the transfer option when you get to the payment page, I don't believe you can book on hold in this case though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Hello house any body recently done PCC from Abuja?

Trying to get the cost and procedure

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gusto12: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

I recently received request for POF and the time very short. Pls what is the best pof? Just converted an investment to cash. Can I do fixed deposit as at today or credit my spouse account with the funds? Or do anyone have any advice? Please!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2022
yes
P4perissos:

Please how did you do it. You created another profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by xtynacharles: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Goodmorning house,

Please kindly share with me contact for reliable PCC.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
There seems to be some confusion about PCC. I see most recently that there is a new way of getting PCC that is done solely online.

Has IRCC started accepting the recent PCC from Nigeria that doesnt have print out of your finger print.

fisolaire:
Goodmorning house,

Please kindly share with me contact for reliable PCC.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2022
I wouldn't know about this recent development.
Can someone help more shed more light on this?
Thank you
ehiremen2002:
There seems to be some confusion about PCC. I see most recently that there is a new way of getting PCC that is done solely online.

Has IRCC started accepting the recent PCC from Nigeria that doesnt have print out of your finger print.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
gusto12:
Hello everyone,

I recently received request for POF and the time very short. Pls what is the best pof? Just converted an investment to cash. Can I do fixed deposit as at today or credit my spouse account with the funds? Or do anyone have any advice? Please!

You can send it to your spouse and they back up with a little explanation that you liquidated some investments. You don't need a fixed deposit thingy and it will still kinda need an explanation if it is so new anyway.

Some will suggest you do a gift deed and have the funds transferred back to you guys by a parent or sibling but I think that's unnecessary. ...Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2022
I did my PCC in July, I was one of the first set that had to do the new “30k” biometrics type, it’s not solely online, you’ll still visit Alagbon, they’ll do the biometrics for you and it’s stamped by the commissioner, no physical fingerprints on the document. It was accepted by IRCC cause I’ve gotten PPR already.
ehiremen2002:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dimple10:
My people!!! I am reporting live from NE, Calgary Alberta.

Landing gist coming soon.

Sister Dimple, is the gist still coming or we're on our own?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ARA91: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hi.

Please long did the entire PCC process last for? Can it be gotten in a day?

temmitats:
I did my PCC in July, I was one of the first set that had to do the new “30k” biometrics type, it’s not solely online, you’ll still visit Alagbon, they’ll do the biometrics for you and it’s stamped by the commissioner, no physical fingerprints on the document. It was accepted by IRCC cause I’ve gotten PPR already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nonylistic001: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
I got mine within 3 hours same day.

ARA91:
Hi.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Do you know if it can it be done without going there? Or do you have a contact.
Nonylistic001:
I got mine within 3 hours same day.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
temmitats:

I did a Google search for PCC online and got a number of results, none of which is the official police website. What site did you use please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abercrome:

I did a Google search for PCC online and got a number of results, none of which is the official police website. What site did you use please?

Click HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
How would you recommend I categorize my NYSC year in my personal history? I saw in one of the older (closed) threads that someone recommended putting NYSC as “unemployed” but I’m conflicted because I taught during NYSC and wouldn’t want to misrepresent things. How did you guys classify yours?

Also, I previously applied for Canadian visitor visa in 2015 and did biometrics then (though visa was denied). My biometric invite from this prior IRCC encounter has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) which is required on the PR application. However, when I enter what’s written as UCI, the portal says it shouldn’t be more than 10 numbers but my old biometric form has a UCI starting with “T11XXXXXXXXXX”. That’s alphanumeric so it’s confusing. Anyone experienced this before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ploff: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please has anyone outside Nigeria been able to do the new PCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nonylistic001: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
I no longer have her contact details, but you can check for Inspector Rose on this thread, you will see her phone number.
fisolaire:
Do you know if it can it be done without going there? Or do you have a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
I was the first batch to do it that time and the process was so disorganized, it took me coming back another day to finish it, so I can’t speak for the current process now sadly.
ARA91:
Hi.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Did you use her recently? I have her contact but when I did mine in July she wasn’t helpful, I had to go with another Police Officer and you know how that goes now, additional money.
Nonylistic001:
I no longer have her contact details, but you can check for Inspector Rose on this thread, you will see her phone number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: aestake and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.