Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050676 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Co-ask
ploff:
Please has anyone outside Nigeria been able to do the new PCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by atoke2021: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello any help on this would be really appreciated. Thank you.
atoke2021:
Good day all,

I am filling out the express entry profile for my husband and we are running into an issue with NOC codes. I tried to use the job responsibilities in his job offer letter to match with the NOC 2021 version but i just cant seem to find it. I wanted to ask if you guys can help. The name of the job if construction coordinator with a BC employer.
These are his job duties:
Construction Coordinator Responsibilities
● Prepare a variety of internal and external reports and presentations, as required
● Assist the project manager with building and maintaining project schedules, tracking documents, checklists, contracts, filing, and paperwork
● Assist with reviewing monthly invoices, change requests and project billing applications
● Assist with all holdback release applications
● Set-up and maintain project tender documents and asses all pricing documents for accuracy
● Maintain records of all construction dates and project costs
● Coordinate with the material supply chain to provide the needed supplies ● Assist with daily management of consultants, contractors, and third-party vendors, as required
● Inspect the construction site to ensure the appropriate level of quality control in all the phases
● Work with assigned project manager to review construction details, assist with review of project and interior design specifications
● Assist with project site staff to ensure they have all relevant and up-to-date information
● Ensure site staff are saving and logging relevant information as it relates to quality control and spot checking; ie, checklists, daily job logs, etc
● Assist with drawing and specification review, coordination, and filing
● Assist the development team in preparing the projects for delivery
● Assist the development, operations, and sales teams as needed during sales launch and project closeout, including the preparation and assembly of project/owner manuals
● Additional related duties, as required.

At first i thought it was 70010- construction manager but i remembered that if someone is not an actual manager they cannot claim it so i know it cant be that. Next i found 13201- Production and transportation logistics coordinators but my problem is that it it is under the logistics area and his job is under construction. Try as i might, i just cant seem to find it.

If anyone can help with the NOC codes, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
rume:

What is your need for another ECA if you can use the one you already have?
The masters effect. More point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
P4perissos:

The masters effect. More point

Iqas evaluated it as a professional degree which is same point as masters so the masters effect doesn’t apply here except she/he wants to go for pnp and she/he can’t backdate job experience because the masters certificate was gotten this year ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abercrome:

I did a Google search for PCC online and got a number of results, none of which is the official police website. What site did you use please?
Google possap npf

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
ploff:
Please has anyone outside Nigeria been able to do the new PCC?
Chat /call/text the number attached .the computerised one will be done for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abercrome:
Finally, ITA don reach me! I’m actually so happy we’re in the 400 range now. My score is 497 so I’m expectant. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the person who mentioned ACCA evaluation on this thread.

Thank God. Congratulations. I was always looking out to see this come

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
What is the lowest they have ever gotten to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
atoke2021:
Good day all,

I am filling out the express entry profile for my husband and we are running into an issue with NOC codes. I tried to use the job responsibilities in his job offer letter to match with the NOC 2021 version but i just cant seem to find it. I wanted to ask if you guys can help. The name of the job if construction coordinator with a BC employer.
These are his job duties:
Construction Coordinator Responsibilities
At first i thought it was 70010- construction manager but i remembered that if someone is not an actual manager they cannot claim it so i know it cant be that. Next i found 13201- Production and transportation logistics coordinators but my problem is that it it is under the logistics area and his job is under construction. Try as i might, i just cant seem to find it.

These steps may help

First - please STUDY page 1
Second - job titles are irrelevant, his JD versus the NOC duties is what matters
Third - go to the NOC site https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA select NOC 2021 version 1, in the NOC title section type "construction", many NOC options will come up
Fourth - ignore the ones that TEER 4 and 5 and the ones that are obviously not it e.g. crane operator, bricklayer, carpenter, glazier, plumber, sheet metal worker, cook etc.
Fifth - painstakingly go through the duties of the ones remaining. The best NOC is the one where all or most of the main duties are already listed in his JD. You may use the method in this link from page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/283#96895306

The issue with 70010 IMO is not the manager in the job title- the issue is that JD shows more "assist" rather than "manage, direct, evaluate, control etc" as used in the NOC. Do you manage and direct or do you assist? Maybe relook 13201 and focus on the duties instead of the job title or name. Lead statement says:

13201 Production logistics coordinators coordinate and expedite the flow of work within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects.........They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies and other industrial establishments.

Also try this NOC advanced search option
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Search/AdvancedSearch

Not easy, but I'm sure you'll get there. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
naijainstinct:
Google possap npf

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bilingualism:

Thank God. Congratulations. I was always looking out to see this come

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Big Congratulations

Abercrome:
Finally, ITA don reach me! I’m actually so happy we’re in the 400 range now. My score is 497 so I’m expectant. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the person who mentioned ACCA evaluation on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ARA91: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okay. Thanks.

temmitats:
I was the first batch to do it that time and the process was so disorganized, it took me coming back another day to finish it, so I can’t speak for the current process now sadly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
rcspy:
Please house, if you get request for passport, completely avoid using VFS, they will hold on to your passport even after the embassy has release it. Passport has been released to them for about 2 weeks now, they have refused to deliver to Abuja. After contacting them, they said it will take another 2 weeks to arrive. I want to believe they keep piling passports up in Accra and send after a long time after they have been paid for each application. This is such a wicked thing to do and they should be reported.

Just use other means please.!!!!!!

other means like what?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ploff: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanks

Bilingualism:

Chat /call/text the number attached .the computerised one will be done for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
littyprincess:

If you cleared immigration and came out of the airport, then put it in your travel history. Better safe than sorry. But if you didn’t step out of the airport, then no need
thanks for this. I learnt something new today. I have traveled 5times this year and 3 of which i flew on Egyptair. I slept in the hotel outside the airport on those 3occassions. So i will have to remember this very well POST ITA. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Luckybelt:
What is the lowest they have ever gotten to
does not matter at this point because there were fewer applicants in the pool when scores were low, now you have an army of people with masters, phd, french TEF etc. a friend with 441 got ITA in January 2019, no one with 441 has gotten ITA since then . You can google CRS draw history to see all the scores from inception.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
PPRRRRR!!!
NOI: Feb 22
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

This platform gave me everything I needed for this journey ..thank you @allegory thank you everybody!!

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by omans14(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

This platform gave me everything I needed for this journey ..thank you @allegory thank you everybody!!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

Congratulations nne

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

Congrats Dudu06. I wish you the best in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

Ah these timelines are fast o. It’s giving 2017 era. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Father Lord Jesus, as the CRS point keeps dropping, dear Lord please let it keep dropping even further so that one day e go reach us in the 460’s & 470’s because IELTS go soon expire. Let covid or anything not impact this speed we are witnessing.

Yours sincerely,
Your daughter.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oginnite(m): 1:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Dudu06:
PPRRRRR!!!
Nomination July 18
ITA July 20
AOR Aug 12
MEP Sept 20
Biometrics update sep 23
Gu1 sep 23
GU2 Oct 25
GU3 Oct 26
PPR Oct 27

congratulations ��. May this kind of timeline or faster one be my portion after i get my ITA in November in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Candboy: 3:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Father Lord Jesus, as the CRS point keeps dropping, dear Lord please let it keep dropping even further so that one day e go reach us in the 460’s & 470’s because IELTS go soon expire. Let covid or anything not impact this speed we are witnessing.

Yours sincerely,
Your daughter.
amen. I'm waiting on 471. Omo na till April or may next year o. Well I might rewrite IELTS to maximize my point sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by atoke2021: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Thank you for this, i really appreciate it. I will try to match all the duties the way the methods you linked did it and settle on an NOC code like that. I will let you all know what i come up with just to check that i am not making a mistake again.

Again, i appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed response
GraciousWords:

These steps may help

First - please STUDY page 1
Second - job titles are irrelevant, his JD versus the NOC duties is what matters
Third - go to the NOC site https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA select NOC 2021 version 1, in the NOC title section type "construction", many NOC options will come up
Fourth - ignore the ones that TEER 4 and 5 and the ones that are obviously not it e.g. crane operator, bricklayer, carpenter, glazier, plumber, sheet metal worker, cook etc.
Fifth - painstakingly go through the duties of the ones remaining. The best NOC is the one where all or most of the main duties are already listed in his JD. You may use the method in this link from page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/283#96895306

The issue with 70010 IMO is not the manager in the title but that your JD shows more "assist" than "manage, direct, evaluate, control etc". Maybe relook 13201 and focus on the duties instead of the job title or name. Lead statement says:

13201 Production logistics coordinators coordinate and expedite the flow of work within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects.........They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies and other industrial establishments.

Also try this NOC advanced search option
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Search/AdvancedSearch

Not easy, but I'm sure you'll get there. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Chinna54:
Hello house, please can anybody help with WhatsApp group or link to join. I haven't gotten ITA yet but need help with some things. �
you won't get this here, kindly ask your question.
Udo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damsn: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Guys how many years work experience does someone that graduated HND in 2020 have?

Will the 1 year after ND be added?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gabryela: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
bro, for CES,they don't accept transcript from individual, you can upload your transcript,but when it comes to what they will use for evaluation,it must come from your school official mail,just go to your school,pay for the international transcript.

Thank you �

What do you mean when you say upload transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Hi guys,

Can the below WES evaluation qualify for two or more certificates

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nonylistic001: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
She was very helpful to me when i did mine in September and she didnt charge me much when compared to the other officer that i had earlier contacted.

temmitats:
Did you use her recently? I have her contact but when I did mine in July she wasn’t helpful, I had to go with another Police Officer and you know how that goes now, additional money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.