Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050765 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
inspirator1:
Please I need an answer.

I have a family friend that just won Canada visa lottery, the husband went there today and was told that he will be paying for their flight. Is this real or scam or change in policy?

I laugh in Greek ����
If you love them beg them.
Confirm scam.
This I just the beginning flight ko Aeroplane ni

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
seunpinky:

Open a USD dorm account and apply for a master card. Move your funds from the dorm account to the master card account. With this, you will be able to withdraw 1,000 cad daily from the ATM in Canada. You will also be charged 3cad per transaction. U can use GtBank

Thank you for your response sir.

Can I use my Naira Master card/Visa card to withdraw Funds abroad? Which Nigerian bank allows for that and what's the monthly limit please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Goodevening house,
For those that claimed points using a sibling relationship,please asides from birth certificates that shows same parents,what other document can I use to prove sibling relationship.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Bilingualism:

I laugh in Greek ����
If you love them beg them.
Confirm scam.
This I just the beginning flight ko Aeroplane ni

Sometimes I just let people make their decision on the genuineness of such, this is because sometimes when you try to advice otherwise they think you are a destiny killer and may blame you in the future for their woes. So I just stay on my lane
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Temitayo295: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2022
IQAS evaluates law degrees as a professional program, so you get more points in your express entry application, I used IQAS, and the timeline depends on when they receive your transcript, so I'll advise you to send it via courier cause apparently that is faster than email, processing time from when they received my transcript to evauation took a little over one month.
Nuel65:
Hello guys, Please I need your advice. Should a lawyer use WES or IQAS for their evaluation? What is the processing time of IQAS? Please, I will really appreciate any response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seunpinky(m): 3:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Acquiredollars:

Can I use my Naira Master card/Visa card to withdraw Funds abroad? Which Nigerian bank allows for that and what's the monthly limit please?
I don’t have an answer to this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 4:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Hello Everyone , I’m currently in Canada on visit visa . I recently got my ITA and did my medicals here in Canada . However, what was on the certificate was Non Ede/ Visitor instead of Non Ede/ Worker. Is this going to be an issue for me ?

Also please I need a reliable POF service provider .
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nuel65(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Temitayo295:
IQAS evaluates law degrees as a professional program, so you get more points in your express entry application, I used IQAS, and the timeline depends on when they receive your transcript, so I'll advise you to send it via courier cause apparently that is faster than email, processing time from when they received my transcript to evauation took a little over one month.

Thank you very much, Temitayo. I've sent you a direct message, I'd like to connect with you outside this platform if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nuel65(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2022
lawwriter:
As a lawyer I will advise that you use Iqas...Mine took a month and 15 days

Thank you very much. I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Fendy34:
Hello Everyone , I’m currently in Canada on visit visa . I recently got my ITA and did my medicals here in Canada . However, what was on the certificate was Non Ede/ Visitor instead of Non Ede/ Worker. Is this going to be an issue for me ?

Thank you

Come on! POF post ITA are you sure you know what you are doing? If you already was expecting ITA, you should have already sorted your POF, in your case now you have put the cart before the horse, not certain how you want to ride it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Acquiredollars:

the limit for gtb is 20 cad a month, some other banks you cant even do fx transactions. Abi did you not get emails or notifications from your bank on this Seunpinky has answered you , yet you are talking about naira card. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2022
perma:
Good evening people,
Pls how else can I increase my CRS score, I am married , I am a pharmacist, husband a doctor, CRS score 484, both wrote ielts. How else can we increase pls apart from French, thank you. Since our profession is already equivalent to Masters.
check the crs calculator for all the variables that give points. With 484 just wait for the scores to go down. Realistic na only that french be your option. Unless you go study in canada, get a job offer, sibling point, 1 year experience in Canada etc

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2022
inspirator1:
Please I need an answer.

I have a family friend that just won Canada visa lottery, the husband went there today and was told that he will be paying for their flight. Is this real or scam or change in policy?
these are people who have browsing phones o. I no longer feel sorry for the victims. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Profgordons:

Come on! POF post ITA are you sure you know what you are doing? If you already was expecting ITA, you should have already sorted your POF, in your case now you have put the cart before the horse, not certain how you want to ride it.

Any thoughts in the Medicals issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Nuel65:
Hello guys, Please I need your advice. Should a lawyer use WES or IQAS for their evaluation? What is the processing time of IQAS? Please, I will really appreciate any response.
iqas is cool,but I will advise you use CES, very easy,fast. As long as they have received your transcript. No stress in paying for the fees like iqas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kkeennyy: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=Fendy34 post=118836019]Hello Everyone , I’m currently in Canada on visit visa . I recently got my ITA and did my medicals here in Canada . However, what was on the certificate was Non Ede/ Visitor instead of Non Ede/ Worker. Is this going to be an issue for me.

This is not an issue, it’s just for classification that you’re not a Canadian worker. I did the same and I’ve gotten my PR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=kkeennyy post=118845438][/quote]

Oh thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
inspirator1:
Please I need an answer.

.... American Visa lottery or which country own

Certainly not Canada.... I hope say you never pay for anything yet ooo...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
inspirator1:

Answer nah cause you might safe souls...my colleague's sister also won Canada visa lottery, according to him "they will be leaving by January 2023".
ha ha ha ha ha

You better advise them not to resign or sell off their properties yet oooo...."No be only leaving next year""" ....Nay coming them dey come ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
perma:
Good evening people,
Pls how else can I increase my CRS score, I am married , I am a pharmacist, husband a doctor, CRS score 484, both wrote ielts. How else can we increase pls apart from French, thank you. Since our profession is already equivalent to Masters.
...484 is a great score... I believe that you will get ITA first quarter of next year.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
perma:
Good evening people,

I think you should save that energy towards packing, Canada is expecting to invite over 400k people next year, at that rate, even people in 470s will get in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by xxoxx(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Fendy34:

Thank you
You may wish to contact me on your request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2022
xxoxx:
You may wish to contact me on your request

Helloo... just sent you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by xxoxx(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning , I didn't get any mail
Fendy34:

Helloo... just sent you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Profgordons:

I think you should save that energy towards packing, Canada is expecting to invite over 400k people next year, at that rate, even people in 470s will get in.
People in 470s I doubt that. I am sure about 480 and above getting but below ,I doubt unless through PNP or c-19
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Zeewirld:
People in 470s I doubt that. I am sure about 480 and above getting but below ,I doubt unless through PNP or c-19

You may wish to go through the available Table for your perusal.

Those on the waiting list are reducing drastically.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Acquiredollars:

460 will also get,it is only going to take time. A lot of offer will be given next year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donsimon2(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2022
It won't be as easy as you're making it sound...Analysis of the pool breakdown the last few draws show that about 3000+ applications with crs 491+ get added to the pool every 2 weeks...It's the reason why the crs score is not dropping more than 2 to 3 points... Situation might get worse once c-19 starts too...
Acquiredollars:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by layzie: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
ednut1:
check the crs calculator for all the variables that give points. With 484 just wait for the scores to go down. Realistic na only that french be your option. Unless you go study in canada, get a job offer, sibling point, 1 year experience in Canada etc

@ Perma Don't fret, I believe before end of Jan, score would have dropped to your level.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
perma:
Good evening people,

Wonder if one of you can try to get a masters program in Canada. You'll be easy shoo-ins.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
layzie:

@ Perma Don't fret, I believe before end of Jan, score would have dropped to your level.
How do you know this? When everyone is coming to Canada grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: Ayotiwatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.