Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070754 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shams040(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Good day everyone,

Please how can one do this WES evaluate both HND and OND? I have created an account but want to know if they are going to be evaluated separately or together as one certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
shams040:
Good day everyone,

Please how can one do this WES evaluate both HND and OND? I have created an account but want to know if they are going to be evaluated separately or together as one certificate?

They will be evaluated differently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2022
shams040:
Good day everyone,
WES will give a separate evaluation for the both. Read and follow the introductions on the WES site
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EconFinance: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Please I have a question.

I did not add my Masters degree on my WES

I only used my B.Sc and a second certificate to gain points as 'two or more certs"

Is it possible for me to add my Masters degree now even though I have already applied ?

And can "To Whom it May Concern" backed with the transcripts work in lieu of the certificate?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samuelobiora19(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
EconFinance:
Please I have a question.

I did not add my Masters degree on my WES

I only used my B.Sc and a second certificate to gain points as 'two or more certs"

Is it possible for me to add my Masters degree now even though I have already applied ?

And can "To Whom it May Concern" backed with the transcripts work in lieu of the certificate?
Thank you

Yes it can, you just write to WES telling them to remove the Bsc & other certificate, that you want to evaluate your Masters(that is extra 8pts for you).. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
AjalaAce:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to access my credentials with CES and instead of the usual 210CAD I am getting a bill of 330CAD because of the circled items in the cart. Is there a way I can exclude those or are they compulsory payments?

Abeg epp a friend ooo.
it is supposed to be 323 dollars,you must pay the tax and you must pay the physical mailing fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by azpekuliar: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
AjalaAce:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to access my credentials with CES and instead of the usual 210CAD I am getting a bill of 330CAD because of the circled items in the cart. Is there a way I can exclude those or are they compulsory payments?

Abeg epp a friend ooo.

How are you planning to pay for this? I have issues paying for WES credential evaluation with my Sterling bank USD Master card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EconFinance: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Samuelobiora19:

Yes it can, you just write to WES telling them to remove the Bsc & other certificate, that you want to evaluate your Masters(that is extra 8pts for you).. Good luck
Thank you
But what I'd the process ,(evaluation) has been completed before my certificate come out
Can I apply for them to modify a finished ECA report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
tshtsh:

Unfortunately most Nigerians are indisciplined with money. When I lived in Lagos co-workers (including those senior to me ) were always looking for loans from colleagues. When I asked they said I’ll understand when I get married. Prior to moving to Nigeria I found married couples in England/Scotland to be financially stable doing things together as a couple.
When we move abroad and are handed the credit cards & line of credits many begin to spend like they’ve hit a jackpot and begin the paycheck to paycheck cycle
... I don't think that indiscipline is the major reason why Nigerians are not able to save.. In my opinion, Black tax and marrying a wrong partner are the major reasons why most Nigerians struggle financially.

Firstly, the act of carrying generational burdens and expending limited resources on such means that we are continually struggling to meet up.

The second reason which I think is the most important factor is MARRYING A WRONG PARTNER.A lot of Nigerian men have been conditioned into believing that as the head of the house they must foot all bills despite having a wife that is not handicapped. This ,I guess was why those seniors adviced that "you wait and get married first" ....That is a terrible culture that promotes laziness and prevent generational wealth. Marriage is a joint venture between two consenting adults.As such,I see no reason why one partner will depend wholly on the other..In some or most cases,you have the women working and earning humongous pay and yet they refused to contribute financially to the home front.. I think there is a need for reorientation and alignment of expectations with reality.

It is important that a couple before marriage have this important discussion about money/finances...It is important that a woman contribute financially to her immediate family.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
azpekuliar:

How are you planning to pay for this? I have issues paying for WES credential evaluation with my Sterling bank USD Master card.

Use Chipper dollar card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zeewirld:
... I don't think that indiscipline is the major reason why Nigerians are not able to save.. In my opinion, Black tax and marrying a wrong partner are the major reasons why most Nigerians struggle financially.

Firstly, the act of carrying generational burdens and expending limited resources on such means that we are continually struggling to meet up.

The second reason which I think is the most important factor is MARRYING A WRONG PARTNER.A lot of Nigerian men have been conditioned into believing that as the head of the house they must foot all bills despite having a wife that is not handicapped. This ,I guess was why those seniors adviced that "you wait and get married first" ....That is a terrible culture that promotes laziness and prevent generational wealth. Marriage is a joint venture between two consenting adults.As such,I see no reason why one partner will depend wholly on the other..In some or most cases,you have the women working and earning humongous pay and yet they refused to contribute financially to the home front.. I think there is a need for reorientation and alignment of expectations with reality.

It is important that a couple before marriage have this important discussion about money/finances...It is important that a woman contribute financially to her immediate family.

You are right. I missed out this factor bt the good thing is that the trend is changing for good though at a slow pace. Some people are now more cautious of who they chose are there life partners. No longer the way it used to be when people were encouraged to get married to a woman simply because of tribe. Regarding black tax I don't give money to my relatives without reason. There has to be a plan towards self reliance and I find a way to support that plan. But when it comes to send me money I tell them I don't know how to do cross-border funds transfer. Building generational wealth is a slow but rewarding process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zeewirld:

I know a couple that works, both husband and wife and yet they are struggling.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
tshtsh:

Unfortunately most Nigerians are indisciplined with money. When I lived in Lagos co-workers (including those senior to me ) were always looking for loans from colleagues. When I asked they said I’ll understand when I get married. Prior to moving to Nigeria I found married couples in England/Scotland to be financially stable doing things together as a couple.
When we move abroad and are handed the credit cards & line of credits many begin to spend like they’ve hit a jackpot and begin the paycheck to paycheck cycle
i know 2 Nigerians who took loans of 20k to 30k canadian dollar to fund their marriage and honeymoon . I shock hahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
ednut1:
i know 2 Nigerians who took loans of 20k to 30k canadian dollar to fund their marriage and honeymoon . I shock hahahaha
These are the things we talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Duchess2020:

Oh nice. Did you upload a 6 months statement of account along with it? Was it required? And did you state that it was for Canada pr in the fixed deposit certificate, or no need?
@canadaishome

1.No
2.No
The bank doesn't add the reason. It's not their business what you want to use the FD for.
Fix it and collect the certificate then submit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zeewirld:

I'm a woman and I've met women that have been conditioned that way too.
They earn so well and watch their husbands go through hell to manage ALL the bills.
To me, it doesn't matter who earns more as long both are bringing something to the table and working as a team to be better on individual levels

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
canadaishome:

I'm a woman and I've met women that have been conditioned that way too.
They earn so well and watch their husbands go through hell to manage ALL the bills.
To me, it doesn't matter who earns more as long both are bringing something to the table and working as a team to be better on individual levels
This is not what Nigerian women's models like that Obodo Oyibo host say. Women suck up the jobs and still want men to be the financiers of every damn thingy. I see more spinsters, widows etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samuelobiora19:

Yes it can, you just write to WES telling them to remove the Bsc & other certificate, that you want to evaluate your Masters (that is extra 8pts for you).. Good luck

Extra 7 points actually
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honeysweetest:
7percent?���,Aunty I know you don't believe in God,so fear whoever you believe
in��
Are you even supposed to get your POF this way? Remove God from this talk joor.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Santa, please I need one more draw before Christmas.

An early Christmas present on the 21st...a draw with CRS of 488

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AjalaAce: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
azpekuliar:

A relative offshore is doing the payment for me while I pay them the Naira equivalent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AjalaAce: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Santa, please I need one more draw before Christmas.

An early Christmas present on the 21st...a draw with CRS of 488

Amen. I pray you get your wish.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Guys please I need help.
My Crs score is in the low 400s.
Please how can I increase it to 495-500 in the next 6 months without having to do Masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kbrule:
Guys please I need help.
My Crs score is in the low 400s.
Please how can I increase it to 495-500 in the next 6 months without having to do Masters
French
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
nymphomaniac:
French
Igbo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
nymphomaniac:
French

Can an average French score give me up to 20 points?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.