Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045564 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kbrule:

My IETLS is already "superb", but my Crs still leaves a lot to be desired
...How superb is it??

How far with your academic qualifications??

If you have superb IELTS and your score is low,that means age isn't on your side..Is that so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
littyprincess:

I’m seeing everybody reply to this post and debate on the rate. Some are even considering it. I haven’t seen even one person speak against it. Where are all the righteous people that’d usually say it’s fraudulent and that immigration officers read this thread? Where are all the people that would usually ask him to take this down immediately?

This is proof that most Nigerian are okay with corruption/being fraudulent as long as it benefits them. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

God bless you for this, i could not like your post more than once, only one person reported that post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2022
justwise:

[/b]
God bless you for this, i could not like your post more than once, only one person reported that post.
na me report am grin. They are all over twitter and instagram advertising the business. When UK , Canada and the likes continue to scrutinize our applications many will cry racism .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BCAV: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Good morning all, pls can sm1 send me d WhatsApp link fr MPNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zeewirld:
...How superb is it??

How far with your academic qualifications??

If you have superb IELTS and your score is low,that means age isn't on your side..Is that so?

My IETLS is 8
I'm almost 29
I have a bsc.
But my Crs is 430 something
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EconFinance: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kbrule:

My IETLS is 8
I'm almost 29
I have a bsc.
Seems like work experience is the handicap
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Berankis: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
ednut1:
na me report am grin. They are all over twitter and instagram advertising the business. When UK , Canada and the likes continue to scrutinize our applications many will cry racism .
Nigerians and overdo, I don tire... Big banners everywhere and adverts all over the place.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeores(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kbrule:

My IETLS is 8
I'm almost 29
I have a bsc.

Did you get the preferred minimum of 8,7,7,7 in Listening, reading, writing and speaking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Teeores:

Did you get the preferred minimum of 8,7,7,7 in Listening, reading, writing and speaking?
Yes.
None of my scores was below 7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChiefDaddy1: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone, Please what is the best way to move to Canada from the UK. Im single and I dont think EE will work cos of age. Studying in UK and cant seure a sponsorship yet. Please I need advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Kbrule:

My IETLS is 8
I'm almost 29
I have a bsc.
PNP is sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
ChiefDaddy1:
Hello everyone, Please what is the best way to move to Canada from the UK. Im single and I dont think EE will work cos of age. Studying in UK and cant seure a sponsorship yet. Please I need advice
Your age?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChiefDaddy1: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022

Goodnigga:
Your age?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Learner247: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2022
ChiefDaddy1:

I am 3 years older and married, yet in the pool. Just put things in order and get in. Then embrace relevant PNP.

I am on 410 (I didn't evaluate my spouse's credential nor enroll her for the IELTS exam - I regard that as waste of resources because we would still pursue PNP anyways.).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2022
ChiefDaddy1:

Nothing wrong with your age for EE. The only thing is you will be losing points like 5 or 6 points yearly. You have these options:

Study Visa
PNP( If you can research well enough, you can get many provinces who will accept you.)

EE( FSW) , Degree, two or more certificates, Masters or learn French. At least two of these options should get you somewhere nice most expecially if you can pass TEF.

We have many people who are single and above 33 who are in the pool, about to get PR or have gotten PR. So don't write yourself out, you are still young.

peace!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChiefDaddy1: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Guess I will have to check the PNP route. Thanks

Goodnigga:
Nothing wrong with your age for EE. The only thing is you will be losing points like 5 or 6 points yearly. You have these options:

Study Visa
PNP( If you can research well enough, you can get many provinces who will accept you.)

EE( FSW) , Degree, two or more certificates, Masters or learn French. At least two of these options should get you somewhere nice most expecially if you can pass TEF.

We have many people who are single and above 33 who are in the pool, about to get PR or have gotten PR. So don't write yourself out, you are still young.

peace!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Martinkev(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello, Everyone.

Is it advisable to send passports for stamping to the Lagos VO? I'm thinking of Kenya cos I learned they are faster, but I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Flakky26(f): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Can I apply for Canada express entry and provincial nominee at the same time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Goodnigga:
PNP is sure.
How do o go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Feliwalt12: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Flakky26:
Can I apply for Canada express entry and provincial nominee at the same time.

Yes you can, especially if your score is low. Read up the requirements of various province and apply to anyone you fit into
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hi All,

I got my bank reference letter from Stanbic mutual funds but their standard letter doesn’t state 6 month average balance. I know people have used this in the past and just wanted to check what else they added to supplement the reference letter.

My plan is to add a LOE stating the sources of the funds in my mutual fund account. Is there anything else I should consider adding?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abercrome:
Hi All,

I got my bank reference letter from Stanbic mutual funds but their standard letter doesn’t state 6 month average balance. I know people have used this in the past and just wanted to check what else they added to supplement the reference letter.

My plan is to add a LOE stating the sources of the funds in my mutual fund account. Is there anything else I should consider adding?
They used to include mutual funds account statement alongside the reference letter. or has that changed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Learner247:

I am 3 years older and married, yet in the pool. Just put things in order and get in. Then embrace relevant PNP.

I am on 410 (I didn't evaluate my spouse's credential nor enroll her for the IELTS exam - I regard that as waste of resources because we would still pursue PNP anyways.).
Even when you get to Canada the evaluation will be used as verification for govt jobs and many private sector jobs . Also if she doesn't do IELTS now , when its time for citizenship she will have to write IELTS. So last last not a waste of resources.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:
They used to include mutual funds account statement alongside the reference letter. or has that changed

I could request that separately although it would still show that the money was recently deposited by my spouse and I. Would it be helpful to attach our payslips to evidence where the lump sums came from? My December earnings alone is about half of the POF we put into Stanbic. Do you think that would be explanatory.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abercrome:

I could request that separately although it would still show that the money was recently deposited by my spouse and I. Would it be helpful to attach our payslips to evidence where the lump sums came from? My December earnings alone is about half of the POF we put into Stanbic. Do you think that would be explanatory.
you can include it if you want, they can already see your yearly income in you work reference letter too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dame24: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have a request letter to submit PCC from Nigeria, the last one I did was in 2020, about 4 months before I left.
My question is can I still resubmit that one or have to get a new one even if I’m not in Nigeria.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dame24:
Hello everyone,
I have a request letter to submit PCC from Nigeria, the last one I did was in 2020, about 4 months before I left.
My question is can I still resubmit that one or have to get a new one even if I’m not in Nigeria.
Thanks in anticipation

Get a new one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by RealVictor: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good Afternoon house,
Please I really need help here, pls how do i prove my cousin relationship for my SINP application. I already have the birth certificates for me and my cousin but our parents dont have birth certificates. pls anyone who had been in similar situation or knws how to go about it please help. I would really appreciate it.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Learner247: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:
Even when you get to Canada the evaluation will be used as verification for govt jobs and many private sector jobs . Also if she doesn't do IELTS now , when its time for citizenship she will have to write IELTS. So last last not a waste of resources.

Thank you for your comments ednut1.
She will write the exam when, and if she has to. Meanwhile, the evaluation may not be necessary by then because she will be pursuing another academic programme first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:
you can include it if you want, they can already see your yearly income in you work reference letter too.

Okay, got you. I didn’t request for reference letter from my current employer (I started working there this year) so the payslip isn’t covered anywhere else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: hayesconcept(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.