Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050081 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
ednut1:
i know 2 Nigerians who took loans of 20k to 30k canadian dollar to fund their marriage and honeymoon . I shock hahahaha
....Wow! This is unbelievable!

Pray, aren't they starting the marital life on a shaky foundation??

Nay wow o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Santa, please I need one more draw before Christmas.

An early Christmas present on the 21st...a draw with CRS of 488
... I still believe that 2 draws will happen this year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kbrule:
Guys please I need help.
My Crs score is in the low 400s.
Please how can I increase it to 495-500 in the next 6 months without having to do Masters
...Superb IELTS and fantastic TEF is the light that you seek

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kbrule:

Can an average French score give me up to 20 points?
....This journey requires plenty of research.....a lot of it is DIY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:01am On Dec 16, 2022
ednut1:
i know 2 Nigerians who took loans of 20k to 30k canadian dollar to fund their marriage and honeymoon . I shock hahahaha
I’ve seen people do this too and I still can’t wrap my head around it. Just for people to come and eat and go they incurred debts.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Zeewirld:
....Wow! This is unbelievable!

Pray, aren't they starting the marital life on a shaky foundation??

Nay wow o
Na wetin dey scatter marriage sharp sharp be that because pressure will be too much on earnings.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Zeewirld:
...Superb IELTS and fantastic TEF is the light that you seek
My IETLS is already "superb", but my Crs still leaves a lot to be desired
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by azpekuliar: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Who has used Pay4Me app to pay for the WES credential evaluation fee?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2022
CountVersailles:
I want to provide POF for anyone who may need it. I can provide up to 20m. Rate starts from 7% per month. Quote me if you need this.
I’m seeing everybody reply to this post and debate on the rate. Some are even considering it. I haven’t seen even one person speak against it. Where are all the righteous people that’d usually say it’s fraudulent and that immigration officers read this thread? Where are all the people that would usually ask him to take this down immediately?

This is proof that most Nigerian are okay with corruption/being fraudulent as long as it benefits them. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samuelobiora19(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2022
EconFinance:

Thank you
But what I'd the process ,(evaluation) has been completed before my certificate come out
Can I apply for them to modify a finished ECA report?

You can always upgrade the report..Just reach out to WES, tho it would cost about $100 or $110CAD..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Niyiolaadeniji: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Please is it possible for WES to evaluate my OND alone if I didn't do HND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Niyiolaadeniji:
Please is it possible for WES to evaluate my OND alone if I didn't do HND?
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kingkendrick109: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Voned:
Hello friends pls i need advice on the step to take,
I was expecting an email for the biometric but didn't know it was sent to their site. As at when I got to see the mail the time given me for the biometric has elapse. The letter was sent on 8 October and in it I was told to do the biometric on or before 8 November 2022. It was this December I saw the letter which 2 months has passed. I book for the biometric and i was granted a date and on getting to their office I was denied the process that my letter from IRCC has expired. I should write the reason I came after the appointed time frame. Which the reason is I lost my dad during that period. How do I get IRCC to send me another biometric letter?

Hello, have you gotten any solution? I am having similar issue, I am in a country where I must leave but I just resumed and my employer is not willing... I don't know how the webform option for extension in the letter works.... I am just confused.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by njambert: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I lived in China from 3rd September 2013 to 6th September 2020.
China PCC states I had no offence in my time of stay from 26th September 2013 to 6th September 2020.So a 3weeks mistake.
I clocked 18 on 26th February 2014, and I am only obligated theoretically to provide PCC for my age after 18.
So you see there is a mistake on my PCC before I was 18 but this shouldn't be a problem according to IRCC rules.
I already submitted my application with a LOE.Already got BIL/MED.
Should I fear being rejected? If yes what do you suggest to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by njambert: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
PCC states I had no offence in my time of stay from 26th September 2013 to 6th September 2020.So a 3weeks mistake.
I clocked 18 on 26th February 2014, and I am only obligated theoretically to provide PCC for my age after 18.
So you see there is a mistake on my PCC before I was 18 but this shouldn't be a problem according to IRCC rules.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Thobeylhoba: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2022
littyprincess:

I’m seeing everybody reply to this post and debate on the rate. Some are even considering it. I haven’t seen even one person speak against it. Where are all the righteous people that’d usually say it’s fraudulent and that immigration officers read this thread? Where are all the people that would usually ask him to take this down immediately?

This is proof that most Nigerian are okay with corruption/being fraudulent as long as it benefits them. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

As Nigerians always remind me, “na who holy pass”? Forgetting that the lack of “holiness” is why they see no hope staying and thriving in their own country.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2022
njambert:
Hi everyone,
China PCC states I had no offence in my time of stay from 26th September 2013 to 6th September 2020.So a 3weeks mistake.
I'm not sure I understood what you typed but looking at it, your application might be rejected if the PCC doesn't cover the whole duration you spent there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EconFinance: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2022
TWoods:

As Nigerians always remind me, “na who holy pass”? Forgetting that the lack of “holiness” is why they see no hope staying and thriving in their own country.
The sad truth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2022
littyprincess:

You have missed the whole sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cochtrane(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Gerrard59:

So in a nutshell, why is it difficult to allocate more land for housing development? Abi Canada dey do NIMBY? shocked
Or maybe just move to other provinces where there isn't a survival of the fittest in play? Just maybe?

I've always advised developers and software guys to chase remote work and do it from LCOL areas which may as well be in Ontario. Some, however, can't do without the Toronto glitz.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by starrez: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Voned:
Hello friends pls i need advice on the step to take,
I was expecting an email for the biometric but didn't know it was sent to their site. As at when I got to see the mail the time given me for the biometric has elapse. The letter was sent on 8 October and in it I was told to do the biometric on or before 8 November 2022. It was this December I saw the letter which 2 months has passed. I book for the biometric and i was granted a date and on getting to their office I was denied the process that my letter from IRCC has expired. I should write the reason I came after the appointed time frame. Which the reason is I lost my dad during that period. How do I get IRCC to send me another biometric letter?

IRCC will not send you another letter, at least not in my experience. They have insane backlog and didn’t send another letter even after all my web forms. Email VFS, they are the ones that will send you an email after getting approval from IRCC. You will print out the email from VFS granting you access to book and come with your expired letter. They will tell you to rebook on their VFS platform and also let you know that if you miss this new date there will be no more grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by starrez: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kingkendrick109:

Hello, have you gotten any solution? I am having similar issue, I am in a country where I must leave but I just resumed and my employer is not willing... I don't know how the webform option for extension in the letter works.... I am just confused.....

IRCC will not send you another letter, at least not in my experience. They have insane backlog and didn’t send another letter even after all my web forms. Email VFS, they are the ones that will send you an email after getting approval from IRCC. You will print out the email from VFS granting you access to book and come with your expired letter. They will tell you to rebook on their VFS platform and also let you know that if you miss this new date there will be no more grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Festusd: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello guys

Please I applied for my PR with the medical result I used back in 2018 for my student visa. I did so because of the new policy of exemption of medical for people already in Canada that was announced around October. However I discovered my medical was changed to ‘pass’ at some point but latter changed back to ‘you do not require a medical…’
Please has anyone gone through this route after that announcement by Fraser? What was your experience. I will also appreciate contributions concerning this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, please I'm a bit confused. I got ITA from Quebec with a band 5 in TEF. I was patiently waiting for Manitoba LAA with a score of 575 but the cut off for last draw was 600. I have until first week of Feb to submit documents for Quebec. I read about their immigration that it may even take up to 2 years before nomination. I'm thinking of declining Quebec and wait for next year manitoba.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cannytravels:
Good afternoon everyone, please I'm a bit confused. I got ITA from Quebec with a band 5 in TEF. I was patiently waiting for Manitoba LAA with a score of 575 but the cut off for last draw was 600. I have until first week of Feb to submit documents for Quebec. I read about their immigration that it may even take up to 2 years before nomination. I'm thinking of declining Quebec and wait for next year Manitoba.
Dont decline, how are you sure Manitoba scores will come down or they wont do a one year haitus like they did in 2020-2021. Abeg oo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: sch(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.